14a Giornata.Cagliari(home) vs Napoli(away)@Stadio Is Arenas[R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Nov 23, 2012.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Fair enough just comes across as childish, on second thought some of my comments were disrespectful. I think I just thought it was poor sportsmanship for Radja to go on twitter and complain about how Cagliari should have won, seems like that stuff should stay in the locker room. Leave everything out on the field I suppose.

2. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you bet he has problems. he's a controversial man. he is often out of his mind and he can do really stupid things. like this time. It's easy to see why people could hate him (especially people from naples). hell, the number of cagliari fans who hate him is big enough. :D
    I tend to ignore his worse antics and prefer to concentrate on the positive side. things like: sau, not selling easily our best players etc. etc.

p.s. the female sky commentator is from cagliari so she knows him and his antics very well.

3. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no problem. everything is fine if it remains in the frame of sport rivalry (even mocking and jokes). when things get out of that frame and involve real life that's where stupidity reigns. and of course stupidity knows no nationality or regional boundaries.

elvesuvio repped this.
  4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    agreed

5. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    You ever been to Texas?

sardus_pater and elvesuvio repped this.
  6. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    pfffffffttt...just spat out my drink...thanks Nicky...LOL.

NickyViola repped this.