13a Giornta. Napoli(home) vs Milan(away)@Stadio San Paolo [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Nov 12, 2012.

1. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Boys the 3 problems are :

Delaurentis
    Bigon
    Mazzari

These are the Facts...........

el napulitan and JacobCChristian repped this.
  2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think Bigon is the biggest idiot

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    this guy is.

[​IMG]

JacobCChristian repped this.
  4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ahhhh good ol North v. South Italy crap

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    and then people wonder why they get hurt.

6. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Diego Maradona was right, Southern italians are subject to a lot of racism from Northern Italians, only all the more reason to want to see Napoli win a scudetto

7. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    just my two cents...

fk gargarbage...I wouldn't take him back EVER...and Behrami has been more than adequate in the back and mid as has Gamberini...I don't know why we bash them???

Are they world class? Uh, no. But its been quite a few years now where a team doesn't have to be WORLD CLASS in serie a to win the title...this is a reality. When I look at them and look at their counterparts in other teams, they are as good as they come...in many cases, I'd take them over their competition....

Lavezzi? I'm sorry to say I'd take him back since we can use him (Cavani out next game) but I do believe this team can move on without him--with the right direction from a coach...

Mazzarri has been great for us. If he were to go, I'd be sad. He's done much with our club since he came in and I'd be forever grateful...but....it is time to move on. He's also a good part of the reason, from my understanding, of why we don't have more "world class" players--this guy insisted on Lucarelli--and our youth get treated like shite...that comment about Hamsik and Lavezzi is 100 percent right--never would have got space on this team, not while the likes of Montervino, De Zerbi, Capparella and Gatti were still around (LOL)...ridiculous...

I think we've tapped out Mazzarri's resources and creativity...

I'm not sold on Bigon as well...

BUT DE LAURENTIS IS KING!!!! DON'T TOUCH THE MASTER!!!!....hahahaha...

8. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lets evaluate

Bigon dela and cappi cazzari are all dumb cunts

but dela gave us money

mazzari is the greatest thing since ottavio bianchi and alberto bigon

personally rhe biggest dumbcunt is bigon

but we are equal fourth: Napoli, inter, fiorentina, and lazio want 2nd

napoli, juve inter for first

personally i think we'll get second.

dela is still the most mysterious ******** out. we have so much profit, Cl money he won't buy Messi the man he wants is Falcao.

how do you get rid of mazzari and improve?

Jose Mourinho.

9. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i believe that insigne may not have been 100% fit, but i did not believe that he was subbed because he couldnt continue and wasnt suprised by this story which is being pushed around by journos who are having affairs with mazzarri,

anywat here is the answer to you question, remove all breakable things within proximity (long wall of text so i'll highlight main parts or you can read the whole thing if you choose to,)
    all of that above is all dela should need to sack fcukface, all of that above is why i cant stand mazzarri, and thats not mentioning all of his flaws

edit, heres the link http://www.areanapoli.it/interviste...o-perche-mazzarri-ha-tolto-insigne_79135.html

also i should mention that i rewatched the game today on espn and i saw insigne set up cavani with a nice pass and thought no way is insigne injured then moments later saw him lose the ball which he only had possesion of because he won it from a milan player after zuniga had done one too many stepovers and lost the ball, yet i didnt hear a single word of critism aimed at zuniga (or the other million times he does it) from mazzarri nor did i see him get subbed, when i saw it i thought "oh thats why insigne gets subbed in a minute"

10. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    its embarressing for a guy of this age to be so ignorant

edit, it looks like marrotta behind the mask

11. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    don't think Mourinho and Dela are in good terms, Anyhow he costs way too much....and we don't need a coach that is bigger than the team.....

12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    El Nap, you hit the nail on the head again, its like everything you say is true.

Mazzarri is an asshat whose donkey tactics are irrelevant, its like he intentionally messes with a team that does well in one formation because it is not the formation he prefers.

Insigne has just as many goals as Pandev and more assists I believe with less playing time, Mazzarri is a tool and he will be the death to Insigne at Napoli and if he leaves after this year I will not blame him. He already ruined Vargas, we saw what he can do. I'm surprised DeLa isn't more pissed at Mazzarri considering he doesn't use his high value buys. He was gonna start Lucarelli over Cavani, once again if Lavezzi and Hamsik came to us when he was our coach, they wouldn't be starting just because of their age. DeLa buys Vargas for 11 million euros and Mazzarri insists he isn't ready for Serie A and super sub Pandev is worthy of playing all 90 minutes. Insigne whose lighting it up with Italian internationals can't even get in front of Pandev unless Pandev gets injured.

Mazzarri in my opinion has been bailed out by the talent of some of the players in a lot of games like Hamsik and Cavani, Chievo we hardly could get a shot off until Hamsik scored. Mazzarri's tactics have been ineffectual since... PSV in Europa League, hes either had to use a 4 man backline (which works! surprise) or he just inserts attacking players into his extremely rigid donkey formation. We all saw against Dnipro and Genoa what happened when we used a 4 man backline, maybe not the best of competition, but 7 goals in less than 90 minutes, while only conceding 1 goal. I'd take those odds any day of the week.

Mazzarri always gets outcoached then we have to have our players rush around the field trying to score an equalizer and play catch up.

Also did anyone else see Frustalupi and Mazzarri yelling at each other before the Mesto sub?

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    by the way theres no way in hell we can get Jose, unless Pandev can blow him and convince him singlehandedly to come back to coach Napoli.

I say any coach whose fluent in Italian and Spanish because we get a lot of players from South America, and employs a 4 man back line, Jose does both but I don't think hes going to come back to Serie A.

14. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The spanish thing doesn't matter too much. Italian is similiar enough and they really should be learning anyway. The important thing is that we can find a coach who doesn't just play one formation where ever he goes. But one who evaluates the players he has and uses a formation that best suits the players.

I think with the players we have now a 4231 is ideal. The only missing ingredient(regardless of formation) is a left footed left back. Of course there's always room for upgrades but the LB is a necessity.

15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah I agree with the left back being a problem. I would like Armero personally, maybe in January depending where we are in the standings

16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    juve will get him....they need an Asamoah replacement.

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Don't they have Ziegler and De Ceglie?

18. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    To be honest if we didn't get Armero, I wouldn't mind De Ceglie

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ziegler went on loan again and De Ceglie works well in a 3-5-2 being he sucks on D.....but he gets hurt alot...

20. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hmmm wasn't it rumored though Armero was looking at villas near Inler? DeLa is pretty sneaky about transfers he might be doing it in January in case Udinese don't make Champions League and get eliminated from Europa, but he might have put Bigon on it in which case we won't get him lol.

But Juve has been trying to get Llorente or David Villa, either one isn't coming very cheap, so maybe DeLa can swoop in and get em...

21. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Haters gonna hate, potatos are gonna potato. it was 2-2, get over it, I don't have a time machine and im not Jesus eeither. Closed this thread negativity are for negative people im a positive person lets beat stockholm.