12a Giornata.Genoa(home) vs Napoli(away)@Stadio L. Ferraris [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Nov 9, 2012.

1. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yes, more telling is the fact that insigne and mesto come on and turn the game around , if mazzarri still doesnt understand after today that out of form players must sit on the bench for those that have more to offer then clearly he should start thinking about a different career

yea i saw that lol, he could avoid all of that if he was just more proactive before the game and not start players who give good head!

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mazzarri was in the hospital a few days ago....i read he has to stop smoking.

3. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    thing is they shouldnt have been subs they should have started, insigne also was forced sub, which is funny because i was praying pandev got cramp after 20 minutes and would have to get subbed lol

4. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    maybe he had a tactical transplant? they removed the back 3 but it has to be done in stages, he has to go back to finish the transplant so he can start with a back 4 as well as finish with it?

Back2NY and william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]
    i dont know abot you guys but i was kinda getting worried about Mazzarri when i saw him like this in the game ya we bitch about him but i wouldnt want to see him having a heart attack on the sidelines.

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  7. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    well no lol i wouldnt want to see him have 1 either but he was only doing this as i or you would not because he actaly was having a problem, he said this himself, like i said though he could save himself from this by not playing players who arent in good enough shape or form,

also have to give credit to dossena for putting in a great block when it was 2-2, also mesto, consistent good crosses, they are on a different level to maggio's, they are....hmm er normal crosses that you'd expect a winger to be able to make. great goal by him too

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Seeing Mesto makes me think why he has never been called up to the Nat team....he is what italy needs...

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mazzarri dammit you corny bastard Mazzarri "avevo la mano sul cuore perche' a Napoli si gioca col cuore"

10. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    dont know, maybe because he doesnt has recommendations from the media etc

11. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    not from today but you'll enjoy it anyways

[​IMG]

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    they are starting to click. Pandev is the odd man out and so is Vargas i hat to say it but ive been proved right about him he was a waste of a buy.

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Here's to hoping Mazzarri goes fully towards a 4 man back line, he's still having trouble employing it for a full game

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    honestly if Mazzarri can do what he did this game every game il take back the crap i say about him and wish him a longer term here....He was thinking when he made subs...my this be long lived....i think i just jinxed things...:cry:

15. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The positives:
    Cavani has scored 6 goals in 7 days. Nothing is more important than keeping him over the winter transfer period. His motivation to win is so obvious, it's like having two players on the field.

Insigne is getting his confidence up. IMO confidence is the most important attribute a young player can have. He is less wasteful in possession and he is getting closer with those edge of the box shots.

That's the second time this week we have scored 3 goals in the last 15mins to come back from 2-1 down. Mazzarri time is back baby!

Hamsik, Cavani, Mesto and Insigne all scored 1 and assisted 1 today!

The negatives:
    We are still light on quality on the left side and in central midfield.

Dzemaili was anonymous for large periods of the game and Behrami while a decent battler provides absolutely no link between defence and attack. He's basically a taller/slower Gargano. When Inler came on there was a massive step up in the quality of link-up play. Behrami dawdles on the ball or passes it backwards. Inler moves the ball quickly up the next link in the chain, Hamsik is a better player with Inler on the field.

Pandev picked up a knock, hopefully he'll be ok.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  16. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the thing with the back 4 vs back 3 debate is that it doesnt make much difference as our defenders are donkeys regardless, its just that the back 4 allows for better players on the field at once, it was embarressing how imobile terrorised our back 3 all on his own, when we went to a back 4 he was always offside, i just think if we go to a back 4 we will still be biting our nails every time we have to defend, but at least we'll get to see some proper football in attack

17. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i saw behrami many times after he passed the ball just walk off, no interest in moving into another position to give his teammates another option, i found that frusterating, to me inler should be the weak link in midfield, not head and shoulders above the rest, thats not a knock on inler btw

El-Diego repped this.
  18. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Exactly! If he's not trying to win the ball back he basically just stops moving. It's incredibly frustrating to see a defender with the ball looking to pass it and Behrami not moving into space to receive it.

19. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    atalanta have beaten inter 3-2,thank you denis!

20. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    oh yea, this was pretty awesome from cavani last week too, forgot to mention it lat week

[​IMG]

thats dossena he shoves lol

Back2NY repped this.
  21. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ******** missed the game. Mesto and insigne need to start

22. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    @ El Diego good obervations!

my worry is, if we don't get any help in winter or make the CL i don't see how we can keep Cavani... I few teams might wanna pay that 60 Mil....!!!

23. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Man that's too funny ...........

24. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That's brilliant, something we'd all like to do :)

25. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    it seams very calculated to me, dela's been saying cavani is worth 100 mill, so then puts a 60 million euro clause in his contract, a fee he surely knows if a money bags club wants cavani then they will pay up the 60 mill, and dela will say he cant do nothing about it, we could seriously lose cavani in the summer thaks to that nob rott