11a Giornta. Napoli(home) vs Torino(away)@Stadio San Paolo [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he has scored more own goals than goals in his career.

2. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Chi'e kiste Aronica? More like Moronica

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    guys, more worrying than Aronica's stupidity is the fact that Torino deserved the point

4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is Mazzari on drugs?

“We are paying the price for such a packed fixture list, as we must improve and grow. We had the chances to close the result. The game was finished, so it’s a shame we conceded."

We have no CL commitments and apparently have two competitive teams are paying the price for the packed fixtures but teams like Torino who are new to Serie A are not?

5. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Aronica screwed up yesterday...
    but more Important............Dela and Bigon screwed up in summer!!

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    this right here is the reason why i hate Mazzarri.

7. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I agree with Ciuccio...Valero would have meant a world of difference in the mid...

either way...its great that Mazzarri wants certain players but I can't help but think that if I'm a decent player and I KNOW for a fact, that I will get playing time on another club, then I'm going there...With Mazzarri's track record, I'd be hesitant to sign for a club where you just don't know your place...a guy (Pandev) who is a SUB and NOTHING MORE...should be a SUB and NOTHING MORE. A guy (note how I didn't say player) like Aronica, should be pumping gas al benzinaio and nothing more...but when I see he gets playing time over Fernandez (a NT starter????), then something is VERY wrong and I don't sign for such club...its that easy. Imagine if one of those class LBs or CBs come to Napoli just to rot on the bench or get loaned out because we have a coach that insists on playing the likes of Aronica??????

Think of all the talent we've already HAD at one point and let slip through our hands because of such decisions....

pathetic.

8. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    also, remember that SICK assist Contini gave Giovinco a few years back that put us 2-0 behind Juve (which we came back to win 3-2 of course)...well, he was let go IMMEDIATELY after that...something tells me Aronica is here to stay...********ing Mazzarri gay lover.

el napulitan repped this.
  9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Guys you are all too emotional right now.

Every pundit and all media state the same, we have 2 superstars, Cavani and Hamsik and the rest are just decent or average.

With these players, this is as good as it gets, especially if Hamsik or Cavani are missing or are having an off day.

The reason we did not get top players is not because they would be afraid to be benched, reason was we did not go after them / offer enough and wanted to keep image rights!

10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Doesn't help Aronica gave up the goal by passing to the striker making a run off the center back, Aronica wanted to show everybody at the San Paolo he can play attacking midfielder, only he passed it to the other team to prove it.

11. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    why cant he pass like that in the attacking third for us....

12. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    completely disagree for so many reasons, these players are reserves, they have been demotivated because they are reserves, actually they arent reserves, they are the b team, great motivational skills by mazzarri labling them the b team,

also did you see how shit and out of his deph El shaawary was at the start of the season? yet allegri stuck with him and gave him time to build form and momentum, now look what that has done for his form! something insigne has not had an opurtunity to do,, also isnigne gets through a ridiculous amount of work which doesnt help him, funny how insigne does the busines for every other team he plays for u21's etc, its mazzarri who is the fcukwitt and holds these players back,

i mean just for a recap, aronica, a seasoned veteran at the end of his career makes a mistake, not a technicle mistake, not a mistake throuhh being shit or under pressure, it was an avoidble mistake he just couldnt be arsed to look where he was passing and he just did what mazzarri allowed the team to do for the previous 84 minutes i.e pass it backwards, but what really makes mazzarri a ******************** is that he defends these veterans when they make a mistake, yet insigne doesnt score a hattrick against dnipro with the b-team and mazzarri lables this young lad with little experience a serie b player!

mazzarri is the one who is holding this club back, yes he asked for blah blah blah but why not ask for a player who has been linked to us for ages and is one of the best mids around and was cheap but he ended up at fiorentina and that is because mazzarri wants players with no skill and only work horses, so regardles of dela and bigon we could have a much better team but that wont happen with mazzrri, and we dont really know who mazzarri asked for we only have what the media say which is hundreds of names, fact is he should be doing a better job, our wingers arent working so change formation no? pandev has been playing like he's in a coma so play someone who will run more and cause more problems no? like insigne! mazzarri has no alibi's at all

13. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    aronica willl score a diving heading communists at san paol will beat them i think

14. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    he's one of the 3 problems
    yes he looked absolutely gutted, more gutted than aronica, i thought it was him who made the boo boo at 1st because of his reaction and and i was not looking at the tv at the time of the pass i looked up as the pass was being intercepted and i forgave him straight away because of his reaction, then i saw it was aronica and thought oh of course it fcukin was him,
    and couldnt believe how lazy he was to not even look, aronica looked more embarresses than upset, thats because he's not a winner, we need hungry players,

mazzarri had a wank over behrami after his perfomance for fio against us last season and enquired about him straight after the game, his agent said this, de la doesnt want to spend money, mazzarri doesnt want quality players, remember cigarini, are you gonna blame that on de la too and not mazzarri?

this just highlights another reason why mazzarri is the problem, the a-team have only played one midweek game, so he's talking bollox, we are going nowhere with this twatface, like elvesuvio said, fernandez is a starter for argentina, no one can defend mazzarri when he says he doesnt have enough quality because he leaves the better quality we have on the bench, what was the need to bring on aronica i dont understand? bring on a cold striker but not a cold.....um can we call aronica a defender?

also to maybe answer my own question as to why he brought on aronica, aronica's contract expirise next summer, if he plays in 25 games his contract automatically extends to 2014! this is a joke, a complete joke, mazzarri bought this guy to napoli, and it looks like he's trying to keep him here untill 2014, he cannot use lack of quality as an excuse everytime he fcuks up, why would dela sign a quality mid knowing that if he doesnt run around like gargano instead of playing football he will be dropped.

also the best thing for napoli is for mazzrri to step down or be sacked so we can build now for next season and maybe do something in jan, after all mazzrri is leaving in the summer so why wait

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i didnt even know he had a contract like that....

16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think Grava has a similar contract, though Grava doesn't piss me off like Aronica does

17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Grava has one leg now.

18. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    So does Aronica though lol, difference is Aronica uses his one leg to pass to the wrong team