11a Giornta. Napoli(home) vs Torino(away)@Stadio San Paolo [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Oct 31, 2012.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Aronica, ruins everything lol

2. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I gotta a funny feeling that Cavani might be leaving us in winter........

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    left back? noooo Mazzarri only knows one formation and its 3 man backline, even if 4 man backline can be done without a hitch...

4. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    MAZZARRI HAS TO FCUKIN GO!

not because it finished 1-1, but because it was one fcuking horrible game, no desire to play "football" at all, because insigne was the only one against atalanta who took responsiblity and put himself in a possition to fail in order to win and was dropped today, because pandev has been shit for 6-8 weeks and still starts ahead of insigne, because insigne has not been given a run long enough to get momentum going and form whilst pandev has and not delivered, because he complains about squad not being good enough then brings on aronica who then throws the lead away with one if his trademark calamity moves, because he does not give a flying fcuk!

the 3 cbs constant passing back and forth between themselves then cannavaros subsequent hoof as far as possible was embarressing and nauseating, i had plasters around today and thet needed the electric turn off for a few minutes, i have to wait 5-10 minutes to turn my sky box back on after its lost power so i said they have to wait for halftime, on the 33rd minute i thought i cant watch any more of this shit so let them turn the electric off,

which leads me to this dilemma, i dont know how much longer i can sit through this crap, i cannot watch this rubbish for another 6 months, its no good saying we have blah amount of oints more than last season or we are in such and such position in the standings, i do not tune in for 90 minutes looking at scorelines or league tables, i was losing the will to live watching this shit,

how many of you guys seriously didnt see that toro goal coming? maybe not like that but it was clearly coming,

also maggio is wank, not one good cross in the box? the manager does not notice this? another example of mazzarri crapness, i cant believe people believe this guy is a great manager, he sucks donkey dick!

MAZZARRI HAS TO FCUKIN GO!

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ya dad saw it coming i think we would of won if Aronica didnt get subbed on.

6. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    it was likely but we again saw that this team is dumb as fcuk when we are winning 1-0, they think the game is won and no matter how many times they've been given a lesson they still are oblivious to the fact it only takes a few seconds to score a goal and turn a win into a draw no matter how useless the other team look,

he fcuks up a lot of passes in these situations, which is why the judgment on insigne by mazzarri and others in the media is hypocrytical, mazaarri saying insigne needs to be more clynical in front f goal and also have more humility atc, so far i havent seen insigne miss any chances unlike the pandev who missed a virtually open goal from insignes pass against chievo, his shots against atalanta may go in the top corner if he starts 6-7 games in a row rather than central, el shawaary looked out of his deph at the start of the season, now he cant stop scoring, cavanani as we all know many times shoots from impossible angles at distances rather than pass to someone who has a good chance to score, yet insigne takes one shot that he should maybe pass and he's suddely a serie b player, in short the wig can fcuk right off.

7. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    oh one more thing, surprise surprise, sansone against us today scored his 1st serie a goal, how many more times are we gonna see this story

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Aronica is shit. I did not want to see him this season, but Dela and Bigon wanted to keep him!

On tactics, we have three decent players Hamsik, Cavani and Inler. the rest are average.
    It is beyond me how you believe without MAzzari we would be doing better. without him we would be much worse.

This team is shit and I feel sorry for Hamsik who believed that prick Dela when he said he will build a new strong team.

this team is weaker than Juve, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina and it is only because of Mazzari that we are still third.

Without him we will end up fifth or sixth and this is where this team belongs.

We have just not bought anyone useful in 2 years except Inler.

On Inisgne he is shit. you all get a hard on because he is the local kid but this is no cinderalla story. He has played enough games, he is selfish and physically weak. Not saying Pandev is better but wish we still had Pocho.

Cavani wont stay on and I cannot blame him. This club has no ambition to grow.

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How the hell can you defend Mazzarri today after this display ? How the hell can you defend subbing on Aronica when Dossena could of played the whole dam game? Insigne is shit? How the hell can we say that for sure??? SES of milan scored 4 goals last season and everyone thought he was over hyped Serie B player you know what I told people give the kid some playing time and he will score ! Which he has.

With Pocho we still had games like this ! if he was here nothing would of changed other than seeing him miss open ********ing goals ! Cavani has the ego of an elephant right now because he feels above everyone guess what games are won and lost as a team so Cavani can piss off if he feels better than his team! Hamsik today was another jackass what the hell was he doing when he had the ball in front of the keeper he went left when he should of gone right !

Yes Dela and Bigon are to blame for many things but Mazzarri sure as hell is not helping things.

elvesuvio repped this.
  10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah Mazzarri can't really be defended after today, he got bailed out with a point today because of the keeper botching a save right to cavani's feet.

Insigne put on 2 incisive passes today, hard to say hes been shit when hes been better then Pandev in the games hes played with the brief time given to him. Pandev has been a waste of a spot in attack, he doesn't have the pace for counter attacking style play Napoli has.

Also the dude demoralizes young players, Insigne has done everything in his power to earn a starting spot over Pandev... he deserves it, any other coach would know damn well not to ever bring on Aronica and know to start Insigne over Pandev.

11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mazzarri: "Ci gira male, è un momento negativo. Ecco come definisco l'errore di Aronica. Bisogna crescere, la gara era finita"

04.11.2012 17:35 di Pasquale Cacciola
    [​IMG]

Walter Mazzarri ha rilasciato alcune dichiarazioni ai microfoni di Sky al termine del match tra Napoli e Torino:"Complimenti al Torino innanzitutto, ha fatto una grande gara e non è un caso che ancora non ha perso in trasferta. Erano più lucidi di noi, facciamo un calcio dispendioso e paghiamo molto i tanti impegni. Abbiamo avuto modo di chiudere la partita, ma abbiamo sempre fatto la scelta sbagliata. L'espulsione?Avevo segnalato una spinta su Hamsik, quella che ha portato a un calcio d'angolo nel finale. Potevamo portare a casa i tre punti, siamo stati ingenui, bisogna crescere per competere con altre squadre. Cavani è rientrato senza allenarsi e ha fatto bene, ma non era lucidissimo. Così anche Marek. Due-tre contropiedi in cui bisognava scegliere solo la mossa giusta. Tante scelte sbagliate. Il calcio è questo, serviva concretezza. L'errore di Aronica è come una papera di un portiere. I miei sanno che fino al 3-0 voglio attaccare sempre e non mollare mai. La partita era finita, era chiusa. Poco prima avevamo sprecato l'incredibile 2-0. Partita di episodi, non bisogna cercare per forza qualcosa. E' un momento che ci gira così, bisogna essere più attenti. Bisogna crescere, non si può fare altro. Il Torino fa un gioco particolare, vanno a giocare col portiere. Bisogna pressare alto, ma non ce la facevamo oggi che non eravamo al top. Non si può tenere in bilico una partita così. Si dice sempre che il Napoli quando ha gli spazi li sfrutta bene, oggi non l'abbiamo fatto. Sbagliate troppe palle goal".

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Il Torino fa un gioco particolare, vanno a giocare col portiere....more like playing scared....

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mazzarri, just accept that Aronica is shit, hes only here because DeLa and Bigon refuse to buy a solid left footed player

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mazzarri rivela: "I ragazzi erano furiosi, nello spogliatoio hanno spaccato tutto" THEY BETTER BE !

15. pnoozi

pnoozi Member

Mar 20, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Glad my power was out for this one...

JacobCChristian repped this.
  16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Let's just be realistic.

Mazzari could not have foreseen what Aronica would do.
    We all know Aronica f ups games but Mezzari had asked for Armero, Cuadrado, Perreira, Balzaretti, Asamoah, Isla, and many other wingers. He JUST got MESTO and we kept Dossena.

In central defence he asked for several players, we JUST go GAMBERINI.

In central midfield Mazzari had so many names, we got Behrami and El Kadouri,

Of course Insigne is not shit, I love the kid but let's stop thinking he is the Messiah who can solve all our problems. Let us stop putting all blame on Mazzari.

Regardless of today and last year and the year before, we are NOT top 3 quality.
    We simply are not. With Mazzari we qualified for the CL, we beat MAn City and got Europeam respect and are among the top 5 teams in Italy now.

With the current squad no other coach will achieve more. The quality is simply missing and the problem is not solved by not subbing Aronica or playing Insigne over Pandev.

I said it in summer and will say it again, the ultras should protest and force Dela and Bigon to leave or we will head nowhere.

17. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dela should come out and say something

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you know what players we needed the players Fiorentina got this season and they didnt even cost that much....:(

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Gamberini è stato l'unico che si è andato a scusare con i tifosi, e negli spogliatoi era completamente in lacrime Nothing but respect for this player he has been here the shortest time and he feels this way! the entire team needs a heart like his !

el napulitan and elvesuvio repped this.
  20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Dela is the problem

21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I fully agree!

How depserately did everyone ask for Jovetic, Dela said we can buy him but have Pandev and Vargas!

We wanted Valero and Cuadrado, Dela and Bigon prefereed Behrami and Mesto.

These are FACTS and no Mazzari bashing will change that.

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i already knew we wouldnt get jojo. Valero is the player we really needed to go for much of our midfield problems would of been fixed with him.

elvesuvio repped this.
  23. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy