10a Giornata. Atalanta(home) vs Napoli(away)@Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Oct 29, 2012.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    oh a player we can look into is Manchester United's Federico Macheda, italian, from Rome, we can probably buy him for a bargain price since hes like behind Rooney, Van Persie, Welbeck, Hernandez.

Bad news is he is 21 so Mazzarri will probably ******** up his career, but he can't do a much worse job then Fergie is doing

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    His career has already gone down he did nothing when he was on loan at Samp and players said he felt above them because he came from man u.

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ah nevermind then, ******** em let him rot on the bench at Manu, just don't like us buying these 30 year old strikers only for them to be useless the next year like Pandev

4. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The money of Pocho and the CL should have been invested in the club last summer!!
    Dela messed up badly!!

Il Ciuccio and elvesuvio repped this.
  5. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    this is sadly becoming a reality more and more...

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I have been saying this all along.

Mazzari has no options.
    Dela said we have a great bench, who are these creative players in midfield?

When you buy lose lavezzi and just buy mesti, el kadouri, behrami and pandev this is what you get.

We are weaker than last year, but will still compete for CL spot, because Milan is f ed, Udinese has no squad and we have no CL commitment.

I said from the start this hype around Napoli is exaggerated and reality will kick in.

And I said from the start Insigne is nowhere near Lavezzi, I still have not seen a game that he turns or wins it single handily.

That said and despite my frustration at him, we are where we are only because of Mazzari!

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No my friend, we really have not many options despite Dela and Bigon giving us crap that they bought no stars to strengthen the squad.

Except Lazio no game was convincing!

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Stars cost to much money right now have you seen how much players are going for? Also no player in europe is like Lavezzi none. The only player that can some what play like him is Vucinic and most of the time he is just walking around. When we had Lavezzi we still lost games like this so obviously he wouldnt of been the answer today. What would have been is someone who can pass the dam ball! which we had ! Ciga who never even got a fair chance under Mazzarri after he scored that free kick vs milan i could swore he would of got playing time but no and then we have to hear Mazzarri crying about not having a player like Verratti ma mi faccia il piacere ! Also why the hell cant he work on two dam things with this team passing and crossing?????oh and i forgot defending corner kicks ! these are things that any team at any level can learn and improve in !

10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Like said before DeLa trying to build a sports cars with some fiat parts and 2 Ferrari parts.

That attack should be ran through hamsik period. Dude is a damn good midfielder and Mazzarri tactics let it go to waste. Sometimes I think the talent in our starting 11 bails him out half of the matches. Only win that was convincing was Lazio.

11. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hopefully this team can hold up to January 3 2013 ...start of the winter market!

12. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    CALCIOMERCATO INTER
    ACQUISTI
    Rodrigo Palacio (a, Genoa)
    Philippe Coutinho (c, Espanol)
    Samuele Longo (a, Genoa)
    Mikael Silvestre (d, Palermo)
    Samir Handanovic (p, Udinese)
    Jonathan Cícero Moreira (c, Parma)
    McDonald Mariga (c, Parma)
    Gaby Mudingayi (c, Bologna)
    Antonio Cassano (a, Milan)
    Walter Gargano (c, Napoli)
    Alvaro Pereira (c, Porto)

CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS
    ACQUISTI
    Kwadwo Asamoah (c, Udinese)
    Mauricio Anibal Isla (c, Udinese)
    Nicola Leali (p, Brescia)
    Sebastian Giovinco (a, Parma)
    Emanuele Giaccherini (a, Cesena)
    Lucio Ferreira Da Silva Lucimar (d, Inter)
    Paul Pogba (c, Manchester United)
    Richmond Boakye (a, Sassuolo)
    Alberto Masi (d, Pro Vercelli)
    Reto Ziegler (d, Galatasaray)
    Rubinho (p, svincolato)
    Nicklas Bendtner (a, Arsenal)

CALCIOMERCATO NAPOLI
    ACQUISTI
    Mehdi Kabine (a, Carpi)
    Goran Pandev (a, Inter)
    Lorenzo Insigne (a, Pescara)
    Davide Bariti (c, Vicenza)
    Vaon Behrami (c, Fiorentina)
    Alessandro Gamberini (d, Fiorentina)
    Omar El Kaddouri (c, Brescia)
    Bruno Uvini Bortolanca (d, San Paolo)
    Giandomenico Mesto (c, Gen

13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    he's still an extremely limited manager regardless of the shit in this team, quite frankly he doesnt even need to be on the bench, he can go on a 6 week holiday it will make no difference because we play the same sytem and tactics every game, stramacioni worked out a game plan against juve, it worked, it could have gone wrong but he still worked on a plan, mazzarri knows what his game plan is for the next 60 games, the players arent going to be going into games thinking "i wonder what game plan he's gonna throw at us for this game" he's lame, talks crap, and demorilizes players if they dont suck his cock,

14. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Aronica last year, Pandev this year, players who don't belong on the starting 11.

He would have benched Lavezzi and Hamsik had they got him under his tenure not Reja's. He would have said they needed to prove themselves, and they would have spent half of their tenure trying to fight for spots even though they are world class players. He did that shit to Cavani and said old man Lucarelli would start over him, had he not gotten injured, I'm sure they'd have said "Cavani is a bust, he can't seem to create from 10 minutes of garbage time, time to loan him out"

Also, let's not forget the shit hes putting Fernandez through, benching him even though hes a ********in' starter for Argentina, y'know the same team that has arguably the best player in the world Messi, hes in that starting 11 yet can't seem to crack a starting 11 for Mazzarri.

He exiled Cigarini to try and get Verratti (who I bet he'd have benched too) even though they do the same role but Cigarini was actually ours.

Ideally, I know it probably wouldn't happen, but I definitely look at Rafa Benitez, he'd light fires under asses and if you don't perform you don't play under him. Some players vocally hate him, but hes won a Champions League against Milan, down 3-0 at the half no less. He'd at least run a 4 man backline, unlike a 3 man backline that Mazzarri insists on sticking with despite some games getting completely thrashed with it, like Chelsea figured it out and he insisted on sticking with it.

He makes players play to him instead of trying to find a system that fits the players. Watch Inler with Switzerland and then with Napoli, thats another example of Mazzarri not knowing how to use the talent of a midfield. He's skated off the backs of Reja buys if you ask me...

TL;DR: Mazzarri sucks

15. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    seriously boys! if our summer market would have been more fruitful we would all be taking about scudetto instead of Mazzari

Imo, Mazzari asked for some players this summer and he just did not get them. Take away Hamsik and Cavani and this team is average, therefore with his limitations Mazzari is doing a good job!

Dela took the cash and probably invested it in his movies......

As per Cigarini... well we have Inler!

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I fully agree. we just miss the quality on the pitch.

Dela and Bigon are to blame

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.