10a Giornata. Atalanta(home) vs Napoli(away)@Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Oct 29, 2012.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    is Mazzarri not watching the same game? sub off Pandev, hes been utter shit today, bring on Vargas so we can at least have a chance of scoring a goal or something.

2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    alright for Dossena, I guess I understand that, put Mesto on the left? idk gotta go for it now, ******** man, Napoli can't create shit

3. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    shoot left, shoot right, no no no you wanna shoot down the middle every single fcukin time

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    at least make the goalkeeper earn his clean sheet for ********s sake

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Vargas made a good run but the pass was way off had that been on he'd probably be in on goal

6. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    god damn it Maggio...

elvesuvio repped this.
  7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    thats all she wrote, Napoli simply couldn't create anything

8. Matt.Pianella

Matt.Pianella Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Toronto till i die
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    fcuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... maggio cannot score to save his life. terrible loss..

9. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Schelotto is Italian? ;)

10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    bad time to lose with Inter winning today, Juve grabbed a last minute win it looks like, Conte time or was it legit? didn't watch the game

11. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ********ing shocking....Juve win it in the 90th...wow, what a surprise...

inter win....lazio tie....we are ********ed.

12. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    1-0ft, bottom line is take our stars out and that leaves us with a really shit team, the performance we just saw is one that shit players offer, a perfomance we have benn offered many times already this season, dela is trying to get by on hamsik and cavani whilst taking our money to the bank, we can blame mazzarri all we want but damn some of these players are shit and only made it as pro's strictly because they run, not sure why maggio is always in the team despite clearly no doing his attacking duties well, the team always switch off against teams we know hate us and will give everything, dumb players that aint worth shit, no one has come out of this game well, they like to talk the talk but no walk

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    IMO we should've kept Cigarini, if we couldn't land Verratti (which we didn't get outbid, he simply didn't want to come here because of being considered a prospect) at least we'd have some sort of regista who was competent.

14. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    with all the shitness we posess it doesnt help that mazzarri really couldnt care less, he never once looked like he was thinking about how he could change the game or looked like he cared, pogba scored the winner for juve, a midfielder, nne of ours make runs into the box, we alway only got one player in the box, nothing is gonna change intill those 2 muppets leave the club, dela cannot be serious if he wanted the scudetto and signed the 2 that he did, that is not what a man with a hunger for success does

15. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    pretty much every napoli fan shares this view, but fcuk face wants players who run 1st and can maybe play football on a good day 2nd

16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mazzarri has really lame tactics, if you watch Inler with his national team, hes kickin ass, but with Napoli, nothing because Mazzarri sucks at using him.

IDK, I just think Mazzarri's tactics are piss poor, its not like he has Lavezzi who can create in attack, you need midfield, maybe we can get Lavezzi on loan because hes worn out his welcome at PSG

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  17. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    anyway lets not despair and lets just look forward to playing in the EL next season with the b team

elvesuvio repped this.
  18. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    you'll get no arguements from me

edit, hope he's on a press silence, i dont think i could bare hearing how great we played and that juve only won in injury time

19. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    with a 3-5-2, you don't need all of your players to be running up and down the field like a bunch of momos, wingers yes, backline yes, Behrami and/or Inler can fill that role, but having an offense you can run through a midfielder helps, Hamsik would be nice, I think if you slowed down the pace a bit and instead played some football, Hamsik would be exponentially better at creating chances. Pandev isn't a dude who can run up and down the field, so I don't know why Mazzarri loves him so much.

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ah well, guess we gotta think about Torino now, but its baffling you have a great attacking midfielder in Hamsik and you try to run a high pace offense thats so quick you can't control the game. Then we go down by one and we have to tire out our players, same as last season and the season before. The only time we did well was in Champions League group stages and that was because we played a bit more conservative, and we got out of the group of death!

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i feel like i put more effort in making these game day threads than this team does trying to win...:mad:

elvesuvio and WindedBison repped this.
  23. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mazzarri: "We are doing better then last year, we are building something extrordinary"

well, aside from Lazio, we've sort of squeaked out wins

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    alright come winter time what we need is a lwb and striker.....Vargas has to go out on loan....and we need freaking Mazzarri to decide if he is going to stay or go so that we can plan....because the last thing i want is us to become like Roma or Genoa.

25. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    agreed on both, Vargas just needs playing time in my opinion, something he won't get here because of Mazzarri, just don't want to overspend on a striker, overspend on a lwb for all i care its something we sorely need.