101 reasons to hate Arsenal

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by Rambler, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I see you hate the English national team but have the nerve the support an English club.

2. Gooner_for_Life

Oct 26, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont hate the english national team, did i state that anywhere? I just think they are vastly overhyped and constant underperformers. Dont get me wrong, terry, lampard, now joe cole, campbell (not this season), ashley cole, beckam are some of the greatest players in the game but have yet to perform up to expectations at any tourney.
    I also think a majority of english fans on this board like i stated earlier think that the english team is gods gift to the world. Part of this also stems from another thread in the arsenal forum about american supporters being very irrational. Some of our fans are but so are some of yours so dont throw stones in a glass house.
    Yes i support an english club that currently only has 2 senior english players and frankly it has served the club well and i like it that way. I dont care who plays for the club as long as those players give their all to the club year in year out.

3. Rottcod

Rottcod New Member

Jan 24, 2006
    Perth
    This post = reason no 104. Congratulations

NFI about football. Dawson, Jenas, Crouch, SWP, ...crap? ...

ARSENAL :rolleyes: :D

4. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And he added Brown, who's had a great season. Has been Uniteds best defender this season. Can't know a lot about football if he is bolded

5. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    One could also argue that you can't know a lot about football if you follow Spurs :D

I kid. Calm down!

6. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    There were multiple options my friend. Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehsion.:rolleyes: honestly the only thing between crap and the next similar option was a / if you can't keep reading past that...its actually pretty sad really.

7. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    oh come on now they're hardly english

8. mis-e-one

mis-e-one New Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Bedfordshire
    Liverpool have won more trophies than Arsenal, dingus.

9. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    ...hahahaha, ahh you're precious, thank god for American plastic armchair fans, top flight football has been around for a bit longer than 7 years sweet heart....my faith has been restored, life is good again :rolleyes:

10. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Difference is 70 years ago football was played by factors workers, where as now its played my multi-millionaire playboys.

11. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Dave I was well shocked when I heard what the average annual salary was for a footballer. And I thought engineers were bad.

12. GoonerMan

GoonerMan New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Essex,England
    ill add to the list.

'because we playe the best football in the country and will be at the summit of english football again next season'

we know thats why u really hate us

13. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Can i just ask, why does everyone hate Arsene Wenger so much :confused:

14. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Because he gives Children sweets down the park.

15. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    What?

16. Footie4ever

Footie4ever New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    The Heights
    A bit of bi-polar disorder? Ah, you hate us b/c we have nicer teeth!:D

17. Footie4ever

Footie4ever New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    The Heights

Hey, stop drink'in the haterade! It is a good thing we Americans are into soccer/football. You guys have your own issues...like being the originator of all of the foul reality shows that have invaded the US and your biggest celebrities are who....The Beckhams?

There are extremely annoying people in every country...off the top of my head...I'm thinking.... France? ;)

So lay-off us dim witted, yet sincere football addicts with beautiful smiles from across the pond. Don't hate us because we are beautiful...:p

btw...Hate Arsenal...Go Spurs!

18. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Are you saying that one of the best managers in the game today is a kid toucher? I pray you are joking and referring to his often recruitment of very young players.

19. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Has anyone a legitimate reason for hating Arsene Wenger so much, How can anyone hate him. Is it because he never played football?

20. GoonerMan

GoonerMan New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Essex,England
    because they all want him as there manager but he will only manage the mighty arsenal fc. so they get jealous

21. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    He did, he played centre-back for Strasbourg in the 70's. Never really did much to be honest, wasn't really a first-teamer.

If anything I do admire what he achieved at Monaco in those years, especially when their south coast neighbours were buying not only talent for their team. :rolleyes:

I think its his generally naivety in some controversial moments and over protection of some of his players.

22. Winston Smith

Winston Smith New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    London
    It was proven beyond all reasonable doubt by drunken spurs fans (and the gullible newspapers) that Wenger is a Great manager

23. jimi hendrix

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    we have martin jol! not only is he a better manager, he's cooler and doesn't fu*k little tai boys

24. Winston Smith

Winston Smith New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    London
    Oh I see. How come I get bollocked and Jimi doesn't? Is it because tai boys don't really exist? All I said was Wenger was a Gary Glitter, referring to GG's 'glittering' career and travelling around the far east. Not the other stuff. Where's Rick 'knee jerk' Breeze now?

25. jimi hendrix

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    give them time