101 reasons to hate Arsenal

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by Rambler, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    109: Arsenal fans are mostly armchair fans and don't go to there games, Spurs support there club through thick and thin no matter how badley we are doing. all the gloryhunters arsenal had a few seasons ago are probably following chelsea now.

2. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    go Chel.....erm, i mean.......go on Arsenal! ;)

3. Winston Smith

Winston Smith New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    London
    The usernames a dead giveaway. Blueto11. Well spotted Colm.

4. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reyes rolling around and bawling like a preteen girl who just learned NSYNC broke up every time he gets knocked over by a blade of grass.

5. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Bet I've been to White hart Lane more times than you so NEENER NEENER NEEEEEEENER. :D

6. Spur_Forever

Spur_Forever Member

Oct 1, 2005
    DC
    What a fantastic thread.

My top reasons for hating Arsenal:
    110. 90% of their fans appeared out of nowhere in '98 claiming to have been lifelong fans.
    111. Lehman the worst sportsman alive. If I ever get within range I'm throwing something - no matter what the consequences!

7. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    112. Sol Campbell, what a bottler.

8. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    113. won two championships at the Lane. NEVER CAN WE FORGIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    114.oh and that used female sanitary coloured shirt is just wrong, although I think that was .98 sorry Jumhed :p

9. Rottcod

Rottcod New Member

Jan 24, 2006
    Perth
    115. Smell bad

10. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Did you think that one up all by yourself or did you have help?

11. TheBaRoN

TheBaRoN Member

Jan 23, 2006
    London, England
    116. Arsehole Venger seems to prefer young black boys and doesn't seem to like English players which is funny as all the teams above them have awesome Englishmen who show spirit in their teams.

12. Rottcod

Rottcod New Member

Jan 24, 2006
    Perth
    geez must of touched a nerve

can i suggest...

[​IMG]

13. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    117.they are pretty much a foriegn team based in england. and nobody likes a frenchman ;)

14. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yeah, you're right....Zidane, Platini, Henry, and the lot are complete rubbish.
    Look at most Premiership clubs, more than half or more of their players are not from the UK.

15. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    speak for yourself ;) :p

16. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  17. TheBaRoN

TheBaRoN Member

Jan 23, 2006
    London, England
    We have Fowler,Gerrard,Crouch,Carson,Carragher and Warnock and we are above you.

Chelsea have Lampard,Terry,Cole,Johnson,SWP and Carlton Cole and are above you.

Man utd have Scholes,Rio,Brown and Rooney and are above you

Spurs have Jenas,Defoe,Dawson,King and Robinson and they're above you...

I see a trend here, Its called an English backbone and thats why without Campbell and Cole you look average in the league.

18. toon_soldier_86

toon_soldier_86 New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    THE BAY
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    102. reyes rolling back onto the pitch during CL,

103. lunberg kicking emre in the leg on the openind day of the season.

19. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think you misread the title of the thread. It's not 101 reasons to LIKE Arsenal.

20. toon_soldier_86

Jul 21, 2005
    THE BAY
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    what are u swedish or something:confused:

ur just pissed cuz we are in the premiership and u play shit teams each week

21. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The bolded ones don't play or are crap/just down right average or are constantly injured. But, interestingly enough we haven't had either and yet we still have the thrid best defencive record. Not to mention the only english team who are looking good for the next round of the CL:rolleyes:

If you want to hate Arsenal atleast give some effort making up reasons, even I laughed at some of them.

22. Gooner_for_Life

Oct 26, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everyone on here is just jealous except for the manure people because they are the only team to win more trophies than us in our histories. Also i didn't see too many liverpool fans on here either so ill leave them alone. The rest of you can keep right on inbreeding. As for the english player comments. What a joke, try to at least find something substantial. We finish outside the top two one time so far in the last 7 seasons, oh well, it had to happen sometime. We will see what happens to england when the world cup comes around this summer. The fact that you guys barely qualified in the first place, then the recent debaucle that was uruguay which i watched and you struggled badly, then also your coach, i mean do i need to keep going? Just go crawl back into the holes you came out of, everything will be ok.

Sidenot: Im sorry to every english fan who is actually a reasonable fan and not disilousioned by thinking they are the greatest team ever to grace a soccer pitch. You guys think americans are bad, look in the mirror.

23. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You've labled Crouch, Brown and Dawson crap. Just shows you how much you know about football. Typical plastic fan.

24. toon_soldier_86

Jul 21, 2005
    THE BAY
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im soooooo jelious of arsenal, bunch of cheaters, reyes rolling back onto the pitch should have been in that eric catona commercial. i hope Henry leaves.

and the english arn't half as bad as the brazilians (not so much the team but the WHOLE media on thier nuts!!!)

25. Gooner_for_Life

Oct 26, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wait, tell me how many world cups do you have? When your are a badass you can act like a badass and brazil is badass.