07 Sevilla SuperClasico Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Robdog, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Bro, didn't Ramos coach both sides??? I guess he would be the best person to ask about the rivalry don't you think??? Bro, sometimes you are too sensitive. [​IMG]

2. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Robodog, I don't know if you were a Betico when Juande coached Betis, if not take note:

Let's see Juande takes Betis to the UEFA cup asks for a raise, Lopera tells him to hit the road, then proceeds to bring in a bunch of buffoons to coach and the team barely survives relegation until he brings Serra Ferrer.

If I were Juande Ramos I would be basking in the sunlight and enjoying my cruz campo or is it champagne from the Copa de La Uefa trophy on even numbered days and the UEFA SuperCopa on odd numbered days knowing that every night Don Manuel has nightmares about what could have been.

I personally had the chance to speak with Juande when he coached Betis in a preseason friendly and was impressed with his sincerity and good nature and his taking the time to speak with me and sign my kids Betis shirts.

I would take Juande back as Betis coach in a heart beat but alas Don Manuel as inmature as he is will never recognize a mistake.

Viva Er Beti Manque Lopera!

Er Pichi

3. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Si, I was. I think everyone is getting me wrong. I just thought he would know the rivalry the best, cause he coached both sides. He knows both angles of each organization. In a sense, he worked the system. I don't hate & no, I wouldn't throw something at him.

4. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, I misread:eek: So, let's get back to raggin'. 13 days 'til you're out of the tin cup.:D

5. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Oh, you care now about La Copa del Rey. I know you do. You are hoping for a triple. Hopefully your punk team will fall short. This is terrible for me. I really hate you club, but I see those scumbags winning La Liga now. The playas of Betis must realize their mission & score two goals now.

6. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My only regret is not living right next to you, right now. [​IMG]

I guess as part of the triple, the tin would shine just a bit.:p

7. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Threat of losing the triple

Oh, oh, you guyz might only be lookin' at a double. Away goals kill my friend. ;)

8. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Threat of losing the triple

I hope you have four flat tires tomorrow morning.:( But there's still time.:)

9. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali

As much time as Real Madrid had yesterday ;)
    Who went out of Champion's League cause of what??? Away goals my friend. Away goals.

10. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Same with Farsa. But this is a different series. Sevilla still has a chance.

11. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Well tomorrow Sevilla and Betis play behind close doors at Getafe the remaining 30 minutes. Arriba Los VerdiBlancos [​IMG]

12. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aw yes, here we are. The fifth installment of the Sevilla derby, only in a far, far away land. So many questions, so little time...

With betis' miserable offense, scoring two goals in 33 minutes is too much to ask. The bigger question, "How can they possibly expect to keep the score respectable?"

After Dani's move to Murcia, will we find out his life choice of being a betico really drives him to drink?

Will Lopera finally show up in the President's box, now that the betico fans can't give him a go?

Speaking of Lopera, I do hope you poor beticos understand, worshipping his statue is a mortal sin.

Now that the bottle from the stands tactic won't work, what other options, if any, does betis have to slow down Sevilla FC? We already know playing soccer won't work.

Will betis take some sort of pride in knowing that they, in a small way, were a part of Sevilla's drive towards the triple?

Will the 35,000 sheep know as betis socios continue to buy season tickets to support Lopera, while the other 965,000 Sevilla residents party hardy with Sevilla FC?

Are beticos getting their trips planned for Cadiz and Ecija next year? How about the derby being held in Montequinto?

Are beticos really expecting Lopera to drop the prices of tickets next year just because they will be in the BBVA League? (Come on, be serious).

13. riko_suave83

riko_suave83 New Member

Jun 12, 2006
    London
    YAY!!! We're finally through to the next stage, in such comfortable fashion this time!!!

You Beticos are sheep, and you know what happens to sheep, SHEEP get SLAUGHTERED!!! lol :)

14. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Re: Whatever

What is that stench??? Oh, it's just scumbag sevilla fans yellin' [​IMG]
    If you want to call me a sore loser, it's kewl cause I am :D

15. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Whatever

Come on, rob, let's celebrate together. I mean, we're all winners, right? Sevilla is in great shape for the triple run while ugly green clear their schedule of unneeded games so they can try to fend off the likes of Lavante and 'Nastic.:D

16. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  17. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A Great Year for Andaluz Football

Yes, it has been a great year:

Let's start with our newcomer, Recreativo. What a year. Playing exciting, flowing soccer, the oldest club in Spain challenged for a UEFA slot until the final weeks! They are a joy to watch.

Of course, Sevilla is finishing off their great year. Becoming only the second club to win two consecutive UEFA Cups and the first to do so under the same coach, Sevillistas still might have more joy in store with a slim chance to win the league. They can follow that up with the King's Cup. Great year, indeed.

Coming up from 2nd division is Almeria, the little club that did. Great job! Good all around years by Xerex and Cadiz, as well. Malaga did have a rough year, but in the end they came through to stay in 2A. Good luck next year.

Then there is Betis. I mean true, they did destroy the reputation of two fine coaches, and managed to knock out an opposing coach during a game. But they did serve out their banned games from their home stadium, unlike Barcelona. Plus, they are in strong shape to get that last point to meet their stated goal of 38 points.:cool: Of course, the old goal used to be 43, but Robdog was nice enough to adjust the goal 2/3 through the season to give them a fighting chance. That still might put Betis in 2A for their centennial, but isn't that the way it should be? I mean, that would allow them to tie Malaga as the team most relegated in La Liga history. What a way to celebrate! Plus, think of all the transportation money Lopera would save by using Casal instead of Iberia.:D Maybe he can use it to buy another second division bench warmer.

Next up, the word going around is that Betis' centennial game will be against Gilbraltar. Not exactly Brazil, but hey, at least they have a federation. Not recognized by UEFA of FIFA, but a federation none the less.

Great year!!!

18. CARLOS1

CARLOS1 Member

Aug 9, 2001
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    See you next year!

19. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :D Properly repped. I wouldn't miss it; La Liga just wouldn't be the same without the ugly green.

20. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Bro, you know you really don't want to Los VerdiBlancos, cause
    • #1: your coaches are fair game for our fans
    • #2: you can't get tickets when matches are played at Estadio Lopera
    • #3: there is a very good chance that Los VerdiBlancos will beatch slap Dr. Javier Navarro, MD witch doctor

21. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice to have you back, rd. Just in time for Sevilla to ascend on the King's Cup. Now I know that's a big deal for you, as it should be for a small time team like yours. For Sevilla, we consider it more like the desert after the real meal of another European trophy. :D