07 Sevilla SuperClasico Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Robdog, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Ok folks, you know we hate each & w/ 3 matches coming w/in the next two months (Jan. 31, Feb 11, and Feb. 28), we need a place to start it off. Let me, the BIGGEST VERDIBLANCO FAN of Sac-Town start this puppie off right. So calling all Blanicaca fans, bring it on, cause you know what time it is. I can't wait to see you bums start crying cause Los Verdiblancos slamdance on your heads. True, Dani takes a dive now & then. Your boyz are notorious hacks that need to be locked up. This will make way for some exciting times my friends. Arriba LOS VERDIBLANCO[​IMG]

2. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

3. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Ok, I will say Rancho if you like. Rancho is 7 miles east of Sacramento. Sac-town is the main city of the area. It sounds more impressive if I use Sac-town than Rancho. People don't know about Rancho Cordova, but kidda of know about Sacramento, cause it is the Capital of California. Oh yeah, back to the point of the thread
    [​IMG]

4. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    First leg of Copa de Rey

FYI to you Yankee fans, the match will be shown on GolTV @ 12pm(PST) on Thurs. I can't wait to see some sevilla scum cry :D

5. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Adriano Flops

Does Adriano have lungs???
    [​IMG]
    I swore I saw some slits on his neck & by all of the flopping he was doing vs. Los VerdiBlancos in the first leg of the Copa de Rey. Man, I haven't seen that much floppin, since the last time I went fishing. I think the guy is part human, part fish. Any answers will be appreciated.

6. riko_suave83

riko_suave83 New Member

Jun 12, 2006
    London
    Yo peeps kinda new to this thread, reason im here is cause I wanna here ur views about the next coming game of the epic star wars trilogy!! lol lol
    Anyways its gonna be a tough game like last week, well that game was so shite!!! but this one could be honours even again, however I wouldnt be suprised if it took one goal to decide the game.

Oh and Im a Sevilla fan, the only Sevilla fan in London I think, cause I've never met anyone here thats Sevillista!! Unless there is one in this forum,
    Please reveal urself....!!!

7. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    If you looking for a sevilla fan, you can usually find them in some alley or sewer trying to cop some dope. Lo siento hombre, only Los VerdiBlanco supporters here!!!

8. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Come on Robbie, you know better then that. :mad:;)

Just because I've been really busy the last little bit doesn't mean I'm not still here to keep you Ugly Green sickos under wraps.:D I mean, I have a real job, not like the betis chorizos.

Welcome to the board, riko. Come back often. It's always nice to hang with some futbol fans with taste; it's a good balance to those "other" guys.

9. riko_suave83

riko_suave83 New Member

Jun 12, 2006
    London
    Hey A Sevilla fan yay!!

thanks Qdog, like your comment especially the 'football fans having taste bit!!
    So yeah it will be alot of fun being able to poke some fun in this rivalry so looking forward to it!!!

Hopefully I will try to be as liberal as I can, I've been brought up that way to see the world, but also my brother and dad are Beticos!! lol lol
    So I have to sometimes put up with their shit.

Oh and if anyone blames my dad for failing to convert me into a Betico as a child dont blame him its not his fault!!!

10. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, your dad should be proud. It's every parents goal to make their offspring a little better then they are.:D

Sorry about your brother, though.:p

11. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    2-1 for Er Glorioso tomorrow!

Still searching for a sports bar out here in the cold and snowy heartland that has GolTV so I can see the match.

Viva er beti manque lopera!

Er Pichi

12. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Well bro, if you were in Sac-Town, you could watch the match at my house. You know I will be screaming & yelling for Los VerdiBlancos [​IMG]

13. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here.

[​IMG]

Don't say I never gave your sorry ugly green ass anything.

14. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I rather you gave me a sevilla kit, so I could use it to wipe my a$$ ;)

15. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  16. riko_suave83

riko_suave83 New Member

Jun 12, 2006
    London
    Yeah hopefully will kick your ass, but then with betis-sevilla is always literally an ass kicking between the teams, I hardly see any football being played, so instead of being a rugby game, I hope we will see some footie!!

And may the best team win!! (SEVILLA I HOPE!!)

Mucho Biris!!

17. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    First of all, learn some english. Secondly, dude get a life. Los VerdiBlancos will beat that a$$ down like a red head step child. Just cause your team got a lil bit of glory doesn't mean you guyz rule Seville, cause you don't. There will always be a BIG GREEN MACHINE to bust your bubble, like I just did. sevilla sucks donkey cocks!!!

18. riko_suave83

riko_suave83 New Member

Jun 12, 2006
    London
    ok then I'll say my qoute translated in your native tongue, so you can understand better....

We gonna KICK YO AZZ!!!!

19. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Nasty a$$ orange kits

With those nasty lookin' orange kits??? Come on bro, you team sucks. Orange & black??? Is it halloween already?? :confused:

20. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Raelly Robibe, is that all you have? Gmaramr smcak? Yuor low live ugly gernes have you tlanikg garmmar lkie a high shcool tcaeher. You rellay need to find a bteter hobby. You wuold probbaly get mroe joy by ceehnirg for the Riareds, or Galxay. Geez.

21. riko_suave83

riko_suave83 New Member

Jun 12, 2006
    London
    Hey another stalemate as I predicted!! either team could of won, Im glad Robert missed his penalty, bloody justified cause it should had been a Sevilla free kick for handball from that Betis player!! At least this time it was more watchable than the previous game.

22. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Nasty a$$ chorizos (R)

Well, betis sure looked spooked.

And the derby winner:

[​IMG]

But hey, be happy.

[​IMG]

You just got a tie from one of the best teams in the world. But your team now has a new name, the Ugly Green Chorizos. What a bunch of goons. If you can't beat 'em, kill 'em. :rolleyes:

You do have to love Robert, though. Here's a training video for him. He needs to watch it over and over. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhYB6-jh-s0

23. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And what's with those ugly green asses all the betis rats are carrying around. It's easy to see Lopera helped with that design.:D

24. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  25. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    That is a low blow. You know I used to like the Quakes, so why would I root for the gals or the crapids??? That is like you rooting for Betis after Los VerdiBlancos knock you guyz out of the Copa del Rey ;)