Scorpyn's Scanner 2014

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by Scorpyn78, Feb 25, 2014.

1. GHurst66

GHurst66 Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Just got Belg -Russ thru the scanner. Big time thx to Skorp & crew. Still available peeps all cats if you wanna snag some Maracana WC action

2. Pablo Garces

Pablo Garces Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Australia
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @Scorpyn78

Mate BIG THANKS to you and the team for the app, it just got me my tickets to rio.... Lets the beer start flowing.

The touts are going to be so upset. F&$&$ you touts.

Now I can sleep in peace (so my wife).

WELL DONE GUYS.

3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Nooo I missed this release... Happy you guys got some. Looks promising that fifa releases more tickets for more popular matches... :)

4. Itay

Itay Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Israel
    Hey Scorpyon,
    I tried today to buy tickets from the app and my brother tired as well from another computer (and another account) and we both got the same error when we tried to order (after we put the cc and we wanted to proceed).
    We tried several times and he always gave us the same error...

5. j27ayy

j27ayy New Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Any way to get the app man? In Rio for game 58 and can't afford to pay the premium mark ups everyones charging on the third market. Thanks!

6. PierreRenard

PierreRenard Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    This problem has nothing to do with scorpyn. Just change your cc. I had to use 3 different cards.

7. Itay

Itay Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Israel
    I tried like 5 different CC and when it didn't work I log into the account from my browser and there was still tickets available so I order from the site...

8. rccc

rccc Member

Dec 11, 2013
    CHINA
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    M50 showed again,first C2,then C3,can't add 1 to cart

9. rccc

rccc Member

Dec 11, 2013
    CHINA
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    how could this happen? this time is C1 showed up. how can't I add them to cart,it always shows sold out.

10. rccc

rccc Member

Dec 11, 2013
    CHINA
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    This time I am been place in a virtual waiting room, what the browser displays.

11. sockaplayr

sockaplayr Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Scorpyn, it appears FIFA just changed the verification you have to type in and have made it much more complicated. I started getting errors that caused the app to crash and didn't know why after it had been working well then went to the FIFA site on my browser and noticed they had changed the verification.

12. rccc

rccc Member

Dec 11, 2013
    CHINA
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    and now the security check number has to write manually.

13. rccc

rccc Member

Dec 11, 2013
    CHINA
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I can rest now and the ticket of M50 disappears. Sorry for leaving so many messages,was so exciting .

14. bommel

bommel New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As I told ealier, i had the same problem with the app. When i used the normal browser, it worked, with same credit card.

15. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah the fifa page on the app doesnt work anymore. fifa must have caught on

16. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yup, that's it for auto-add-to-cart. Now it shows real captcha. Cannot be beaten easily.

17. RichSD

RichSD Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Morning ! Great to hear people have been getting lucky

Just updated the App, and I'm trying to re-input my Match/Ticket choices. I don't seem to be able to add them to the Scanner tab ? The "Add" button is greyed out.

Any idea why ?

18. RichSD

RichSD Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Sorry ignore that -= my error. The app was already scanning. I stopped the scan and the button came back. D'oh

19. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Oh no a real captcha... :mad::oops:

20. nelsonb97

nelsonb97 Member

Feb 9, 2006
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I believe you will beat it !! ;)

21. roka2

roka2 New Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    scorpyn, i want to thank you for making the app available here. after being unsuccessful in every round for tkts in SP and Rio, i finally managed to get something: 2xCat3 for match 42 in Rio. the app alerted me but i ended up buying it thru a separate browser.
    fyi, some people may know me from trip advisor (as rokatoo) where i am active in the WC thread.
    i have been following the thread about donation to some charity in Brazil and plan to contribute as well once a method has been decided. i praise your initiative and hope that more people join it. but whatever amount is raised will certainly be welcome. if at all possible, my suggestion would be to direct it to organizations in less well off areas; among the WC venues, I believe Recife and Fortaleza have the lowest per capita incomes.

22. Alegre

Alegre New Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Club:
    Vitoria Salvador
    I think is SALVADOR

23. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Rokatoo! Welcome! Much respect to you for selflessly helping out so many people on TA! Glad the app helped you get some tickets.

We have a dedicated thread to drive the donations initiative forward. Please visit:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/bs-members-supporting-poor-kids-in-brazil.2003484/unread

Miggy repped this.
  24. whiskerxx

whiskerxx Member+

May 30, 2006
    sorry to be a dork!
    Where can I find the version number in the app?

25. daveskin

daveskin Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Is the App dead then? I got two tickets in my basket but couldn't get my credit card to work. Got the same error somebody mentioned earlier. It was a credit card I had already used with FIFA.