Motivational speeches for Brasil NT 2014

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Jiripoca, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Jiripoca

Jiripoca Member

Jul 16, 2013
    London - Sao Paulo - Peruibe
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Come on, we can all do it. OK I will start with story about a little boy who went to the World Cup final of 1950 with his Daddy, only to see his Daddy crying like a baby when Uruguay won 2-1 against Brasil in the Maracana. Then the little boy said to his Dad, don`t cry, one day I will win the World Cup for Brasil.

And this little boys name was.....Pele!!!!!!!!

Neymar, Oscar, Hulk, Fred, and the rest of the gang, you take note and do what you have to do OK!!!!!

2. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  3. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    At the end of April 94, Brazil played PSG in preparation for the WC and in the stands watching the game was Senna. He gave the honorary initial kick off for the game. As he talked to the players they made a pact that they would do everything to win their championships and become "Tetra". As he walked off the field he told them, "You do your part and I will do mine" (Acelera daqui que eu acelero de la', vamos acelerar juntos).

As we all know, tragically Senna lost his life in Imola only 1 week later. The Selecao brought home the Tetra fulfilling their promise and dedicated it to Senna.

It has been 20 years since Senna lost his life, but his memory and legend still lives on. So do it for Senna again ... someone who brought so much happiness to a whole generation of Brazilians.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Jiripoca

Jiripoca Member

Jul 16, 2013
    London - Sao Paulo - Peruibe
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yes good one, I remember them unfurling the Senna banner after the final, great memories.

5. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Radu Razvan repped this.