Pre-match: CL Halbfinale 2nd Leg - 29/04/14 - FC Bayern München gegen Real Madrid

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Fernando_Bayern_BR, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Do you think FC Bayern will go through ??

Poll closed Apr 29, 2014.
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. Yes

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    the players just need to be spanked and we should be golden. Sammer should be able to do it

Sudžuka, Eddie, Crisstti and 2 others repped this.
  2. FCB_KVB

FCB_KVB Member+

Apr 6, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Not true. Schweini was in the box thrice already in the first 15 minutes, that seemed to be Pep's plan. Schweini making those runs and offering some support to Mandzu, Kroos playing deeper than usual and Lahm taking the ball forward/spraying it around.

The entire defense could be blamed for that goal. Rafinha could have pressed Ronaldo, Boateng should have cleared the ball instead of trying to run it to Neuer/the touchline, Dante should have stayed in a more central location, which in turn would have allowed Alaba to mark Benzema's run. But Dante and Alaba's mistakes were more due to the sudden danger, for which I blame Boateng.

Sudžuka, Eddie and Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  3. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Bayern showed a lot of nerves in thinking back...

I mean, how often have we seen Franck Ribery give away a ball in our own half of the pitch, or even carelessly for that matter... yet he did it 4 times I can remember last night.
    Also, how often do we see he and Alaba attacking the endline and yet hardly at all last night.
    Neuer alone nearly gave away two goal scoring opportunities with his unwise distribution... we never see that from him!

I think the focus returns in Munich. It has to. They will need to be prepared to pull out a 3-1 victory.

Sudžuka, Eddie and Dhajj repped this.
  4. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What's annoying is that even if we're up 2-0 we won't be able to take a break - this is why the 1-0 result is dangerous...

Sudžuka, Eddie, anticule and 2 others repped this.
  5. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I have a feeling were going to get knocked out for that very reason..

I see us winning 2-1 but losing the series.

Sudžuka and Eddie repped this.
  6. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We'll make it, Im sure brother

Sudžuka, Eddie, Crisstti and 1 other person repped this.
  7. Cuppo

Cuppo Member+

May 27, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    And here is why I'm so upset that we didn't manage to score an away goal. Even a 2-1 defeat would be so much more comfortable than 1-0.

8. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm p##### too...
    I don't think you're the only one here but what's really annoying is that we f###### controlled the match, we had them where we wanted them but even though that we were controlling the match - we did nothing out of it. ONE goal would have been the killer goal but we didn't managed to even create chances... Allianz Arena will be on fire, Guardiola will put their ass on fire and we'll take them.

What's with Ribery, should we start him or not? I'm losing hope...

9. Cuppo

Cuppo Member+

May 27, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    And my biggest fear is that the second leg will be just the same. With Manchester United we had the problem too until they lead up 1-0 but this time we have to start scoring and hope not to receive any goal. :/

I guess right now it's better to replace him with Götze, and Ribery super sub.

Sudžuka, Eddie and Dhajj repped this.
  10. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I understand but in the other hand I am not that worried because we had a result in Manchester United, this time we have to create it at home against a strong counter attack minded team. You can expect something different compared to the Manchester United match.

11. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It was definitely his fault. He didn't close the lanes and stayed too far back and literally just waited for Ronaldo to do something. He was obviously scared to do anything, it was piss poor defending. I agree on Boateng though, just horrible defending from him as well. It reminded me of something Daniella would do or be suspect of...

12. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ribery has just been garbage for weeks since his comeback, I don't think it had to do as much about nerves with him. Confidence and poor form. Alaba played very well IMO, but had a lackluster winger in front of him all match until Goetze came in.

13. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't really blame Alaba and Dante mostly because they should have been ready to foresee a mistake from Boateng. Boateng was just caught with his head up his ass and it cost us along with Ronaldo having the time to sit down, pull out the scope and make the perfect pass as Rafina stayed far away from him.

Where was Schweinsteiger after that? The box was non-existant after the goal other than Mandzukic when he wasn't playing as a winger (WTF). This was a constant issue. I don't know if Pep instructed Mandzu, but there were several occasions when he went out wide and there were 0 people inside the box.. That's right, zero. It was just severely lacking and I think a major reason Mandzu stunk the game was also due to not having someone pull defenders and def midfielders away from him. Most would agree that before the goal, Bayern was playing very well. We could have played better afterwards but we certainly did not play bad. We just missed proper movement, urgency and speed on the final third to create 2-3 big chances and score off one of them. Had Goetze scored the goal, everyone would be calling Pep a genius now despite him making a few mistakes here and there. :D

14. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am I the only one that thinks Schweini doesn't look right since returning? Maybe 1 or 2 games, but other than that I don't see him being better than other options on the bench.

Sudžuka, Eddie, Zullu and 1 other person repped this.
  15. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    him and ribery... and frankly, we cant have that if we want to win next week

Sudžuka, Eddie and anticule repped this.
  16. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think we can replace both, mostly Schweini, but the thing with Ribéry is he is capable of completely taking over a game and maybe next week is his game. I'd run with:

Mandzu
    Ribéry Götze Kroos Robben
    Martinez

next week. If Ribéry doesn't have it, put Müller on for him at like the 55minute mark and move Götze to the left.

17. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schweini has been poor for a while now but last match wasn't one of those cases. We just needed a different player than both Schweini and Kroos at the time and Kroos was playing slightly better than him, so Pep put Muller instead.

Sudžuka, Eddie, Matakos and 2 others repped this.
  18. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We need players that can make runs in the box, say what you will but piggy was one of the few that was in there..
    He also provides good areal offense and we forget he scored 2 important goals in the manU and arsenal series..

I can't imagine Kroos making any penetrating runs..

This is why I advocate piggy Martinez

With muller up top with Mandz ahead of him.

I am sorry but ribery is done this year, we need play makers from minute 1... Not hope and pray by the 75th.

Gotze has to start over ribs

19. Esenidu

Esenidu New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just play:

------------Manzu
    Gotze Muller Kroos Robben

20. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I rather have bastian over Kroos.

We need penetrating in the box, Kroos will be laying too deep most of the game.

Sudžuka, Eddie, Raumdeuter and 3 others repped this.
  21. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With Muller or Götze playing under the striker I would rather Kroos over Piggy. Better passer, ball retainer and shot from distance.

23. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lets do this boys!

Eddie, anticule, Crisstti and 1 other person repped this.
  24. chewz

chewz Member+

Sep 13, 2012
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    On the left you see the average Madrid fans celebrating after hyping the team up for a La Decima season.

This mating ritual seems to happen yearly usually around the time of the knockout stages of the Champions League. During this period they have a superiority complex and will challenge anyone who opposes them or their team. Strangely this ritual tends to finish abruptly before the finals of the Champions League, which coincides with the elimination of their club from the league.

Usually this is followed by what is called the masochistic stage where the fans threaten to inflict self harm or even suicide because of their club's shortcomings.

:cool: And here is a smiliey so that means I can say whatever I want. :p:ROFLMAO:

Eddie, madridismo, anticule and 7 others repped this.
  25. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'd try this last solution for the game:

Neuer

Lahm-Boa-Dante-Alaba

Piggy-Kroos

Rob-Müller-Ribery (then Götze if Frenck sucks again)

Mandzu

oder:

Rob-Götze-Rib

Müller false 9