El Instante de Miguel "El Piojo" Herrera

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by and1football, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Gotta be bs

LGRod repped this.
  2. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    It seems like mexican coaches are afraid of being happy....They have to sabotage themselves in some way.

Mexican Harakiri

JJV1994 and Saul Acosta repped this.
  3. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Yo can you frauds start embedding them tweet shits when you start talkin bout em....its separates us from the animals <_<

Don Boppero 3000, iveman27 and Pirru repped this.
  4. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    so does this mean Gio is out if Fabian is in

5. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    this guy is a drinking buddy of Piojo.

damn.

6. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    it doesn't mean shit...

JJV1994 repped this.
  7. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

in a beautiful world....

whynotbothmexicangirl.gif

Otaku, Neymadres, JJV1994 and 2 others repped this.
  8. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I hope not.... we are better off just waiting till the list comes out :oops:

Saul Acosta and Serg33 repped this.
  9. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    btw incase people are wondering where he is getting that exact number 20 on the list....hes referring to 20 on that list of 19 that fox deportes put out saying they had some inside info confirming they were going to the WC.

Saul Acosta repped this.
  10. John Jagou

John Jagou BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 8, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Fabian played put of his mind last night as a true midfielder. His best game as a pro, IMHO. Perhaps he snapped up a spot from some of the dead wood that Piojo has been carrying.

But I would go ahead and get ready for a World Cup without Gio, which, unfortunately for Piojo, is going to have consequences that extend far past Brazil.

Saul Acosta repped this.
  11. Talisman

Talisman Member+

Aug 5, 2011
    Stamford, CT
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  12. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Saul Acosta repped this.
  13. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    I believe in Piojo, but if he really leaves Gio then he deserves to get kicked to the curb the second the new cycle comes around.

Its pathetic......we have a keeper whose getting looks from big teams in europe after paying his dues in a shit ass squad over a mistake that stemmed from the NT. We have already alienated our biggest talent at the moment, and now hes about to basically outcast a guy whose stuck with the NT through it all and talent wise shits on everyone not named Vela.

The right decisions seems so easy, yet these guys always get it wrong......assuming Gio and Ochoa do get left behind.

14. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Saul Acosta repped this.
  15. Solid444

Solid444 Member+

Jun 21, 2003
    I refuse to believe this man can be that stupid.

You would be telling me that there is someone on this plannet that is stupid enough to think that:

1. Gio should not start
    2. Gio should not come off the bench
    3. Gio should not even be in the final 23
    4. Gio is not even good enough to come in for the list of 30 and fight for a spot in the final 23.

Once again, I refuse to believe this man can be that stupid.

16. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América

John Sutcliffe reporting a list too.....

EDIT: LMAO that ruben rodriguez guy just told some guy that sutcliffe probably stole his shit and it wouldn't be the first time they do that.

17. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Saul Acosta repped this.
  18. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    from yesterday. :x3:

19. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If that happens, we are doomed. Not just because we'll be leaving out our two best forwards, but also, because it will mean el piojo really doesn't know anything about futbol, and we'll be tactically humiliated in front of the whole world. That final vs Cruz Azul is becoming more suspicious now.

Saul Acosta and Solid444 repped this.
  20. diegolin89

diegolin89 Member+

Jul 13, 2008
    Orvañanos when interviewing Fabian yesterday said something like "You know that business we were talking about? Everything is going very well". Then a silence and a smirk by Fabian.

21. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

:cry:

22. El Chanclas

El Chanclas Member+

Nov 21, 2008
    It's unthinkable that Gio would be left off the squad. Would be a straight up caprichio of Herrera if it happens. It looks like he's setting it up that way though by saying only 4 forwards, and that Gio will compete with the forwards. Sounds like he's going to load the squad with $hit defenders. I'm at a complete loss if someone like Topo makes it to Brazil and not Gio. Missing Vela hurts enough. Pinche Piojo holding grudges.

NCCFBALL and Saul Acosta repped this.
  23. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  24. Solid444

Solid444 Member+

Jun 21, 2003
    #4049 Solid444, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    I almost dont want to say anything because I honestly still doubt that Gio is on the bubble. But if it does happen (if being the key word) and Piojo does indeed have a bad case of Chepitis (or the desire to play a coach´s system at the expense of playing your best talent), I think that mexican coaches (even more than the FMF itself) are the biggest obstacle to success.

The following is the anatomy of a mexican coach:

1. They are successful players who excelled at the national team, most coaches were actually very good national team players in their time (relatively speaking of course). However, as is the case for most players, education is never a priority and most dont even have a college diploma.

2. For some strange reason, directivos believe that great players make good coaches, so they give these guys a chance to coach their teams

3. They have always been the center of attention and therefore stick to their ¨system¨ of play above all else, after all, this is their trademark. It is not really that hard to win a Liga MX title, so once they do they take it as affirmation that their ¨system¨ does in fact work, when in reality, they probably just got lucky, had really good players, or their goalie was able to score a goal in the last second to win a title.

Now look at the coaches for the top 4 teams in the Premier League, none of them were that good as players and none of them excelled on their national team (I believe none of them even played a World Cup). This is because the skill set needed to coach a team is completly different than the skill set needed to be a player, actually, there is very little that translates from one job to another.

Forget the fact that Gio has performed well at every level, on the national team and now in Spain and Piojo´s system has only won one title, mexican coaches think they win games, when in reality, it is the players. Of course, this does not descrive all mexican coaches, but even the good ones out there (Aguirre) might get a bad case of Chepitis before the round of 16 against Argentina and decide to play Bofo.

25. Solid444

Solid444 Member+

Jun 21, 2003
    I do not think he is holding grudges at all. He actually believes that his system will win games and that Gio cannot play in the system. If he was really holding a grudge, I wouldnt be so worried.