2014 Fall Schedules

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by eefallen, Mar 1, 2014.

1. orange crusader

May 2, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    hykos1045 repped this.
  2. NilamCA

NilamCA Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hykos1045 repped this.
  3. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    hykos1045 repped this.
  4. orange crusader

May 2, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
  5. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    While it may seem like a lot of links to D-1 women's schedules have been posted on this thread be aware that only 26 of the 330 team schedules are accounted for. Only 17 of the 31 conferences are represented by the schedules reported and 5 of those schedules are in one conference, the ACC. Each of 5 conferences have 2 reported schedules. Eleven conferences have 1 reported schedule and 14 conferences are silent or sleeping.

One other observation. In plowing through all the college websites I have been surprised at the number of pictures that pop up of the backsides of women's teams. I enjoy the view but think the web masters could do better.

7. orange crusader

May 2, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
  8. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    I noticed that. Fortunately I did print it out. Live and learn!

9. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    schedules change or disappear from time to time. It's one reason I liked posting them in full. We know it's only April and that they are subject to change. Opening 30 tabs on my browser at once to view the schedules is not a good method, either. Bring back soccerinfo!

10. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    You have to plead with Charlie.Corbitt@gmail.com to bump up SOCCERINFO to 2014 and/or get someone to take over the system from Charlie.

11. Condor3

Condor3 Member

Jun 16, 2013
    Club:
    Monarcas Merida
    Any word on where and who any of the Ivys are playing their non conference games this fall?
    It seems the Ivy League has been having an uptick in recruiting level the last year or so; especially UPenn and Harvard.
    Hopefully, they can schedule better non-conf games, giving them a chance to increase their RPI and just maybe get an At-Large berth this year. I'm not sure how or if I'm allowed to start a new thread, but maybe somebody could start one for 2014 Ivy League when there is something to talk about.

12. derbarkasmann

derbarkasmann Member

1.FC Koeln (Cologne, Germany)
    United States
    Oct 27, 2008
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think any member can start one. If Ivy League 2014 gets started now, it can begin with how the spring seasons went (or are going).

13. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    mods please sticky this thread, remove any D2, and merge with the other D1 shedules thread. it's a lot to ask, I know, however I've laid out the two steps.

14. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
    The link to the Kent State schedule was provided 10 days ago on this thread.

hykos1045 repped this.
  16. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006

The Bowling Green link is to an incomplete prose announcement that will not be updated so don't rely on it.

17. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    preaching to the choir

18. eefallen

eefallen Member

Sep 29, 2006
  19. lunatica

lunatica Member+

Nov 20, 2013
    Works for me and if you delete everything after pdf should work for you too.

hykos1045 repped this.
  20. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Arkansas State (summary*)
    http://www.astateredwolves.com/pdf9/2694021.pdf

*eefallen requires me to include a disclaimer that this schedule is summary info. only and WILL NOT change. Even though the season starts in less than four months, and barring any unforseen venue/time changes, the schedules are 99% set.