Les Bleues - France WNT

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by Gromit06, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    The most amazing is that he always behaves as if he was 14 years old. But he is on BS since 2008. So, he started his troll career at 9 years old. Respect ! :D

Oh, I think I've just fed the troll, actually.....

2. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The U20 have a training camp to prepare the World Cup in Canada from the 6th to the 9th of May.

They will have another training camp in mid-June with a double header against the USA ( probebly at the same tiem as the senior team) and will play Germany in early July.

GK
    BRUNEAU Romane (ESOF La Roche/Yon)
    DURAND Solène (Montpellier HSC)
    GARCIA Déborah (Rodez Aveyron F.)
    JEANJEAN Dina (FC Aurillac Arpajon)

DF
    CATALANO Mégane (FF Yzeure Allier)
    CAZES Manon (Toulouse FC)
    DAFEUR Marine (Hénin Beaumont FC)
    GORCE Charlène (EA Guingamp)
    KERRACHE Marina (Toulouse FC)
    LANDRIEUX Charlotte (FC Vendenheim)
    LORGERE Charlotte (AS St Etienne)
    PERISSET Eve (Olympique Lyonnais)
    ST SANS LEVACHER Charlotte (Arras FCF)
    TOUNKARA Aïssatou (Juvisy FCF)

MF
    ATAMANIUK Alexandra (AS St Etienne)
    BELKACEMI Lydia (ASJ Soyaux)
    BUENO Margaux (EA Guingamp)
    DECLERCQ Léa (Paris St Germain FC)
    DIALLO Aminata (Arras FCF)
    GHERBI Candice (AS St Etienne)
    HOARAU Fanny (FC Vendenheim)
    LAVOGEZ Claire (Montpellier HSC)
    ROBERT Faustine (EA Guingamp)
    TOLETTI Sandie (Montpellier HSC)
    VAYSSE Sophie (Rodez Aveyron F.)

FW
    DIANI Kadidiatou (Juvisy FCF)
    DOUESSIN Laura (Le Mans FC)
    LE BIHAN Clarisse (EA Guingamp)
    SARR Ouleymata (Paris St Germain FC)
    TARRIEU Mylaine (Olympique Lyonnais)
    THOMAS Lindsey (Montpellier HSC)

Gromit06 and debzy repped this.
  3. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    One of France most talented player ever, Hoda Lattaf, did a very interesting interview for footdelles last week . She talked about her experience with the various NTs , from her debut with the junior NT to her 100th cap and shameful exclusion with the senior . A very curious note, she was discovered twenty years ago by Phillipe Bergeroo (really!?! I thought he never saw a female football game before?) who recommended her to Bruno Bini (who was the youth NT coach at that time....FFF big family the same people for years:rolleyes:...) , to her exclusion which is due , according to her, to her religious believe, and also her France all time best eleven where she excluded France's all time best player just like Soubeyrand did .
    In my opinion she is wrong about the motivation of her exclusion , I don't like Bini (some people would say I hate him...is not right but not wrong either....) but I don't think Brunoche is a racist or anti muslim at all for the simple fact that Lilas Traikia who is muslim considered him as her father and he treats her like she was her daughter....it's well known relationship but it's fine....so I really don't think is a racist because of that .
    In my opinion and I am pretty sure I am right ,Hoda have been excluded because she has a strong character and Bini couldn't handle these kind of players....Lattaf even more than Bompastor or Pamela Conti (her close friends) would let you know straight direct if she doesn't like something.....Brunoche liked the opposite , those who always say yes......Moreover , Lattaf's exclusion allowed Juvisy to have the captaincy and vice-captaincy of France because if she was there Thiney couldn't be nominated vice-captain ,remember Bini didn't wanted Bompastor because he said he feared OL hegemony on France NT:ROFLMAO: , what a stupid excuse , anyway the reason of the exclusion of one of France best talent ever could be political too.
    Last but not least here is Lattaf best France eleven:
    Bouhaddi - Sykora, Diacre, Renard, Bompastor - Henry, Abily, Necib - Thomis, Zenoni, LeSommer.
    here is Soubeyrand eleven:
    Roux - Hillion, Diacre, Renard, Bompastor - Mugneret, Henry, Blouin, Necib - Zenoni, Thniey:)eek::ROFLMAO:)

My question is why both didn't mentioned Marinette Pichon ??o_O
    Both nominated Amandine Henry even though they basically never played with her with the national team .

guignol repped this.
  4. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I certainly heard something about the ramadam in the past being a reason for Lattaf's exclusion, but I certainly witnessed events during the Cyprus Cup that showed Bini's openeness and tolerance towards the muslim players. I agree with Debzy BB had not problems against different religions.

And I also agree he did not want "annoying" players either hence Tonazzi out for a while, Bompastor excluded as soon as her level dropped on the pitch ie at the Olympics etc...

Gromit06 repped this.
  5. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    25 girls called up for the WC qualifier v Magyarország

Many players who did well in the B game v Roumania are called up (in bold)

GK
    Sarah Bouhaddi (Olympique Lyonnais), Céline Deville (FCF Juvisy), Laëtitia Philippe (Montpellier HSC)

DF
    Laure Boulleau (Paris SG), Anaïg Butel (FCF Juvisy), Sabrina Delannoy (Paris SG), Laura Georges (Paris SG), Marion Makuch (Arras FCF), Wendie Renard (Olympique Lyonnais), Julie Soyer (FCF Juvisy)

MF
    Camille Abily (Olympique Lyonnais), Élise Bussaglia (Olympique Lyonnais), Kheira Hamraoui (Paris SG), Amandine Henry (Olympique Lyonnais), Inès Jaurena (FCF Juvisy), Amel Majri (Olympique Lyonnais), Marina Makanza (Montpellier HSC), Louisa Necib (Olympique Lyonnais), Élodie Thomis (Olympique Lyonnais)

FW

Viviane Asseyi (Montpellier HSC), Pauline Crammer (RSC Anderlecht), Marie-Laure Delie (Paris SG), Eugénie Le Sommer (Olympique Lyonnais), Gaëtane Thiney (FCF Juvisy), Laëtitia Tonazzi (Olympique Lyonnais)

6. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Let's precise that Jessica Houara (PSG) and Griedge M'Bock Bathy (Guingamp) are both injured. Corine Petit (Lyon) is not. The first two will certainly be in Canada next year. For Petit, as we already said here, it's less and less likely... even if more than a year is still to go before the event.

25 players for one game means that 9 will remain in the stands. I think that Bergeroo has called them to see by himself what they look like in flesh and blood, and to test their spirit. Since he wanted to give 1 minute to play (!) to Majri against Kazakstan, but he couldn't since the playing didn't stop until the final whistle, it can be thought that this time she will run some minutes on the field... Anaïg Butel and Pauline Crammer are, imho, the most likely to play too, but I'm not sure. Delie or Le Sommer, Makanza or Asseyi, Hamraoui have great chances to enter the game in second half, so.... 3 subs only are allowed...

7. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I think it is clear that Corinne Petit has been sent to international retirement...

8. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I know Toto for a long time now , she is certainly not "annoying"...lol....her exclusion were due to mysterious tactical choices just like Bretigoal in and out of the NT under Bini despite her impressive record with Lyon.
    Anyway ,Lattaf and Bompastor are demanding people, as top players are usually , demanding people could be annoying sometimes is true but it's the only way to win.
    After reading accurately Hoda and Sonia interviews I think both are more pissed by the way Bini excluded them than anything else...two players with more than 100 caps threw away like old socks :mad: Binoche definitely completely disrespected them but karma is a beach just look where he is now.....loooool
    [/quote]
    My thought on NTs :
    Makuch reallyo_O , well she'll probably not play but calling her instead of plenty other is strange . Two players who completely deserved to be called (junior team) are missed , Laurie Cance n10 of Rodez , short tiny but technically very gifted , in my opinion her technical abilities are second only to Toletti, the reason of her exclusion could be characterial as Laurie is a very outspoken young girl plus her twitter name is "thug life"...she is definitely not helping her case . The second who should have been call is Gwenaelle Devleeschwaur Henin-Beaumont left footed centre back who can play left back, she is having an excellent season , she is elegant and have a good passing range , a very interesting player one to keep an eye on but she needs to control her temper, both exclusions are very strange.

guignol and law10 repped this.
  9. law10

law10 Member+

Dec 26, 2007
    Yes, and that's not a crime. Your #1 job as a coach is player-management, the term that came to mind is man-management but that's sexist.

If you're a coach and there is a striker who is loathed by many of the players, fans, and your coaching staff for their attitude, but they score 50% more goals then anyone else in the league, what do you do? Cast them out to make the whole happier and more harmonious, or manage the situation to achieve the best result possible?

Phil Jackson won 11 NBA titles with multiple teams by managing a lot of strong personalities (like Dennis Rodman), and more soccer-specific, Brendan Rodgers just won the EPL crown in a similar style with a guy called Suarez (who is 50% ahead of the next league scorer, his super-talented teammate Sturridge).

Manage = Manager.

10. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i'm surprised by makuch too; i was really impressed by three girls at arras: aminata diallo, charlotte saint sans lavacher and ludivine bultel. the first two were picked for U20 but makuch over bultel i have a hard time getting my head around.

cance i really like, but she's really too little to play for france... i mean, she's not just little, she's, as you say, tiny. as for gwenaelle devleeschwaur the problem is likely one of intendance: impossible to fit the name of the jersey.

debzy repped this.
  11. law10

law10 Member+

Dec 26, 2007
    Ahhh the curse returns. It's up to them to win out and Man City to drop points now.

Steven Gerrard, what were you thinking.

12. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Diallo, Saint Sans-Levacher, Bultel :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I completely agree , I knew you were very good on judging players :thumbsup:, these three are having an excellent season indeed and Ludivine Bultel not call even for the B team is a scandal ! (Just like Siga Tandia) she is terrific this season one of the best in France .
    Yes Cance is tiny but so is Messi....as I said her technical abilities are second only to Toletti's ones, our U20 don't have many creative players (those from who you can expect the unexpected and open defense), apart these two I'd say Atamaniuk (but she didn't play well this season ) Lavogez and Gherbi are complete players....both physical and technical...but not creative , I don't know Douessin and Tarrieu but I heard great things about both ....as for Gwenaelle , her last name could be a problem indeed...lol....Devleeschauwer is a belgian/flemish and she already has been asked if she could play for Belgium , she said she can't despite her name she doesn't have any tied with Belgium... but we never know....
    An interesting vidoe of Mylene Tarrieu , so OL recruited her directly from the caribbean like Renard many years ago....:cool:...her accent...lol

Bruno Bini was a bad coach but as manager(in the man "in this case woman" management) he was worse.

guignol and Romario'sgurl repped this.
  13. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    maybe she looks even smaller because RAF doesn't have real women's kits. when her shirttail is out you don't even see her shorts anymore. you don't even see her knees!

14. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The FFF put an article on the website, so we know that the team will fly 2 days after the Coupe de France feminine final. So fly on the 9th of June, friendly v Brasil on the 11th then fly to Florida friendly v USA on the 14th then fly to Connecticut and friendly v USA on the 19th and back to France.

15. andocr

andocr Member

Nov 10, 2013
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    First cap, first goal : Amel Majriiiiii ! *dancing*

16. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    She did a minor "Léa Rubio" who even did better : 5 minutes playing (against 10 for Majri) and 1 goal ;)
    But congratulations to her all the same.

17. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I see there is a 26 players list for the American tour but I was thinking Bergeroo does not roatte very often and I am sure he will want to play his best team against Brazil and USA ? So what are the odds he uses the same core players as starters for the 3 games...

18. Lieri

Lieri Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Stockholm
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    When did they release which players will be going on the American tour? And where is it? Who's going?

19. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    #644 shlj, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    There is something called a PNR booking on a flight from Paris to Cayenne. Obviously not a definite list as injury may happen between now and the 9th of June.

20. Lieri

Lieri Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Stockholm
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Okay. Now it sounds like you're a bit of a hacker. Isn't the information in the PNR supposed to be private?

21. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    So the big question is with a huge squad for the trip when will the fringe players play ?

Arrival on the 9th in Guyana, training on the 10th and game day on the 11th v Brazil ? That would leave the A team with an extra 3 days to prepare the game v the USA.

I mean, you cannot go and play the B or a mixed side against the USA. This is a guaranteed heavy defeat, and not the aim of the trip.

Gromit06 repped this.
  22. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Here are the 25 players call for the matches against Brazil ( June 11th) and the two against USA (June 14th and 19th) :
    Goalkeeper : Bouhaddi (Lyon) , Deville (Juvisy) , Phillipe (Montpellier)
    Defenders : Boulleau (PSG) , A. Butel (Juvisy) , Delannoy (PSG) , Georges (Lyon) , Houara (PSG) , Renard (Lyon) , Soyer (Juvisy)
    Midfielders : Abily (Lyon) , Bussaglia (Lyon) , Hamraoui (PSG) , Henry (Lyon) , Jaurena (Juvisy) , Majri (Lyon) , Makanza (Montpellier) , Necib (Lyon)
    Forward : Asseyi (Montpellier) , Crammer (Anderlecht) , Delie (PSG) , Le Sommer (Lyon) , Thiney (Juvisy) , Thomis (Lyon) , Tonazzi (Lyon)

The group didn,t change only Makuch is out (but why she was even in?) Mbock, Toletti and Dafeur are with the U20 group , they will play against USA in France on June 10th and 13th.
    Note : the game against Brazil will be play just four days after the final of coupe de France.

23. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I am surprised because Makuch was in the 26 players list I mentioned a couple of weeks ago.
    And with the time difference to adapt to and the French cup final, you can bet not many PSG and OL players will start against Brazil. So why not :

Deville, Soyer Butel Delannoy Houara, Makanza Hamraoui Jaurena Majri, Crammer Tonazzi ?

24. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    The jetlag is not so much a handicap in the east to west way. On the contrary, if France had to play in Japan, it would have been completely different.

25. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    delannoy, houara and hamraoui might all be starters and important players in the cup final.

majri and tonazzi less so, and i wil say they looked really good yesterday: everything toto touched in the 45 minutes i watched them scrimmage turned to gold.