Scorpyn's Scanner 2014

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by Scorpyn78, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    This captcha bug is bothering me a lot. I haven't been able to find anytime lately to work on the app. I will try to fix this issue today.

Aguilucho 2014 and Stuckin1au repped this.
  2. brazuca21

brazuca21 Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In the earlier phases -1 was shown for tickets which Fifa said would not be available for sale in a particular phase.. 0 was shown for when tickets available for a particular game were sold out in that phase

3. lizsnooty

lizsnooty Member

Mar 25, 2014
    vancouver
    Club:
    Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    argh! boo. I think this is likely true (is it a negafibonacci number all you crazy amazing coding folk?) - if it is true, then I won't be getting my England Italy tickets even with the scanner. FIFA is hopeless though, maybe it'll change at some point...

I've withdrawn and then resubmitted my spares for resale, but they are still in my posession (to sold out matches) so I do think there will be a date later when more appear... this is silly - wish FIFA would just put them up as soon as they receive them...

4. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I am getting this error.

An error occurred in your web browser. Please reload the page.

Error: Unable to get property 'BasicCodes' of undefined or null reference
    I have auto browsing at 3, Show Products 3, Add to Cart 1, Buy Another 3 as mentioned in an earlier post. I have also tried Show products on 4 and 5 and get the same error. Any ideas?

5. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Even after restarting the app?

6. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Every time I start the app. It worked originally, but since first time it stopped on tickets, I have been having this issue. I have shut down, and restarted many times, and never get past this message. I have tried to uninstall, and reinstall. Still get same message. I don't think it fully uninstalled, because on reinstall it still had my config settings. going to try and find all of the settings and manually delete, and reinstall. I am on Windows 7 Pro

7. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Just ran an uninstall and deleted the 2.0 file in Local Apps, which I think was the leftover files from the program, and reinstalled. Setup the config settings, and still same error.

8. enthusiastic

enthusiastic Member

Oct 28, 2013
    Have you used the FIFA account you are using in the scanner before for buying tickets? Are you sure the browser tab is in the right stage when you try to add tickets?

9. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Try clearing your IE browser cache. Also, please try to login to FIFA ticketing site on IE and go all the way to adding tickets to cart. If it works there it should work in the app as well.

10. Marcus Wilkes

Marcus Wilkes New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Lizsnooty-

They definitely haven't released all of the tickets yet because my wife and I are in the same boat. We have tickets to the England vs Italy game in Manaus that we have tried to sell back to FIFA (bought March 15 in FCFS phase-we are staying in Fortaleza and decided it was too expensive to fly up. We weren't going to be able to pick the tickets up until we got to Brazil or else I would have just offered to sell them to you at face value) but the tickets are still listed as "ticket to resell" in the portal (although there is no longer a "recover" mode). There were some different options available this morning that weren't there before but the ticket is still saying "ticket to resell" and no tickets have become available in the scorpyn app. So at some point more tickets will be released I think, including to games that currently show up as -1 in the app.

11. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I tried clearing cookies, no luck. I switched my default browser back to ie from chrome to see if that made a difference. Did not work. I am able to login through ie and search for tickets without issue manually. For some reason in the program when browser gets to Ticketing page, I have this error and the "See Availability" button is not on the page. Unable to proceed

12. jesta

jesta Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    reading this, it sounds very strange indeed. if you can access the ticketing within the browser and search for tickets there, there should be no reason not to be able to do the same within the scanner

if scorpyn's scanner has its own cookies/cache or any input anywhere it might be worth cleaning these (I have no clue if this is the case), no other idea. did you try to reinstall it?

13. OutWithTouts

OutWithTouts New Member

Apr 24, 2014
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    OnlineTick is an interesting choice for a screen name for a member from Houston when there's are large tout agency in Houston called OnlineTickets.com Hmmmm

Raul_Fearce repped this.
  14. jesta

jesta Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    :D

Raul_Fearce and Stuckin1au repped this.
  15. PierreRenard

PierreRenard Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    It's just sad that touts are using this program. Scorpyn might feel like Einstein did when he found out that people were using his theories to develop nuclear bombs. :D

16. konejo

konejo New Member

May 30, 2010
    thanks to the scanner i was able to buy 1 ticket for the italy-costa rica game, thanks @Scorpyn78

Attached Files:

Scorpyn78 repped this.
  17. lizsnooty

lizsnooty Member

Mar 25, 2014
    vancouver
    Club:
    Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Hi Marcus- am about to PM you - but if you can recover those tickets (I definitely still have that option for mine so not sure if maybe that was just a strange page you got temporarily this morning?) I would love to find a way to buy them!!!
    Liz

18. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Anyone seen this error? Just tried to pull a single for match 50, and came up with this after captcha entered.
    Local error found
    An error occurred in your web browser. Please reload the page.

Error: Unable to get property 'split' of undefined or null reference

19. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Or it could just be someone who is stuck online all the time like a tick. Nice of you to join today and speak of something you know nothing about. You need help.

20. Toosucio4u

Toosucio4u Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    OUTWITHTOUTS...... The nickname maybe pushing it a little too much. LoL

21. lizsnooty

lizsnooty Member

Mar 25, 2014
    vancouver
    Club:
    Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    cole_elizabeth@hotmail.com

22. PierreRenard

PierreRenard Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    According to the user manual:

Windows live, Outlook
    Smtp Host: smtp.live.com, smtp-mail.outlook.com
    Port: 587
    Username: Full email address
    Password: your password
    Use SSL ticked

So a hotmail email must be set as "smtp.hotmail.com". Is that correct?

23. rccc

rccc Member

Dec 11, 2013
    CHINA
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    about 15 mins ago,I met the same problem.the music is loud when now is 5am.

24. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I think all of hotmail is now outlook. I would stick with smtp.live.com and test. Pretty certain that will be it.

PierreRenard repped this.
  25. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    smtp.live.com

PierreRenard repped this.