Royial Scanner

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by royial, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    4 tickets to match 56 up for grabs...

2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

@royial Is it possible to post a log of tickets bought with this app!? would be nice to see if there is a pattern and to actually see tickets becoming available etc... would be much appreciated.

SKULL_XD repped this.
  3. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi,

Just to let you know that I won't continue develop the scanner as Scorpyn release his scanner which is much better than mine. I also found a critical bug on my scanner that will require me some time to fix (it won't buy games that become available but only games that are available on start of the software for most of the times) but I don't see a reason to fix it as Scorpyn's scanner are really good one and contains more features than mine. I'm using his scanner his well for the games I need.

Thanks you for your support and PM me if you need further help.

Boahjay repped this.
  4. cacona666

cacona666 New Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Club:
    Club Nacional de Football
    Hi Royial,

Thanks for all!
    Anyway, you did a really good job, you made Scorpyn realease its software :). He does not play anymore that game of 'I am the God of software, a superhacker, and I can also tell who a real fan is and who is not'. Anyway, the software is good (thanks Scorpyn, I know you'll read this!).
    I also spent the time of making my own Sw, and it kind of works, though it's not good enough good to be used by a normal user.

Best,
    Juan

5. whiskerxx

whiskerxx Member+

May 30, 2006
    What the hell does that mean?

6. cacona666

cacona666 New Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Club:
    What you read is what it means.

7. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

I think you missed the Total point of what @Scorpyn78 was doing by not mass releasing initially. It was intended to allow the many forum members who didn't even have one single ticket to gain a few before a mass release was going to be done. To think he was playing god is so far off the mark it's bordering on disrespectful and I will go one further and say I find your statement offensive.

samconnie repped this.
  8. whiskerxx

whiskerxx Member+

May 30, 2006

I had probably best not write what I'm thinking, or else I'd be thrown of the site.
    Jeez....some people

tmac-tmac and Stuckin1au repped this.
  9. Ashan Rama

Ashan Rama Member

Feb 18, 2014
    I imagine you've been happy to download his FREE scanner now though and use it. What the hell is wrong with some people. I never received the app to begin with, but understood why. And how can you complain, he's spend his OWN time developing something, why can't he choose who benefits? Idiotic post.

tmac-tmac and Stuckin1au repped this.
  10. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You are entitled to your opinion. Frankly, I can't be bothered with all the criticism and I don't feel the need to explain myself.

Good luck for the tickets.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  11. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Best not reply to this....but cant stop myself. Scorpyn has spent many days and hours of his OWN free time to build the app and people are still not happy/appreciative. Good luck with your own software...

Stuckin1au repped this.
  12. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Might be a great idea if you could assist us in the thread by promoting it on your thread

https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/...ers-supporting-(poor)-kids-in-Brazil.2003484/

Also a contribution percentage of any of the funds you may off received from people from your initial scanner to an extremely worthwhile cause that @jupal @Stuckin1au and @Scorpyn78 championed initially when he was in the middle of developing the app during the many long hours that he put into his app. Which was one of his motivations to produce it.

We are currently looking at justgiving.com as being that vehicle. Feel free to PM for any further info on how to help us help the kids of Brazil.

Much Thanks and good luck getting tickets with @Scorpyn78 app.

13. Aguilucho 2014

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    Club América
    Juan,
    I respect your opinion, but what these guys are doing is trying to help us, real fans with one or no ticket to have a better opportunity to get at least few more games to this expensive WCup, without these softwares is pretty much impossible and you know it, they have invested their own time and effort, I don't think your comments were appropriate, specially if you are also using these tools, good luck finding your tickets your own way!
    C

14. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Royial, thanks for the appreciation and best of luck for your tickets. If you have any sort of feedback, feel free to message me.

Let's do this as a team for Russia 2018!

royial, Boahjay, zachadu21 and 1 other person repped this.
  15. Ashan Rama

Ashan Rama Member

Feb 18, 2014
    was kind of hoping for an Euro 2016 one too :)

Forzabarca repped this.
  16. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Now that would be an impressive team the amount of Technical firepower would be lethal.

onlinetick repped this.
  17. ttnpier

ttnpier Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Thanks for the work Royial. Just sent a donation.

royial repped this.
  18. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Is the app still available for download somewhere? I have tried the link in the forum, and the file is no longer available. I have been having some issues withe scorpyn scanner and BasicCode error, so i was hoping to try your version if it is not too late. Thanks

19. onlinetick

onlinetick Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    All you all need to do is add Sleeper to the mix, and then you have World Cup Dream Team.

20. Aguilucho 2014

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    Club América
    That would be fantastic!!! Sleeper you should join the team! I'm sure you are reading this!!!
    Thank you Royial!!! I hope you can find your final tickets!!!

21. cacona666

cacona666 New Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Club:
    The criticism goes to all of you that think you are superior, so-self-called 'real fans'.
    I don't think anybody in this forum has the right to say who is a real fan and who is not, not even the ones who claim having attended many world cups.

I can't say that @Scorpyn78 has been generous with this software. I do need some tickets, I kindly asked for the it and I was given nothing.
    I took the time to build something for myself, so I don't have to say thank you for self-promoting for months your secret software to which you would only give access to people that you and your 'A-Team' recruiters of real fans would choose.

And for the rest, please stop s*cking.

22. TRUEAGGIE

TRUEAGGIE Member

Jan 26, 2005
    Las Vegas
    He developed the program and has every right to do as he pleases with it. You should just be thankful that you are able to use it now.

23. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    #273 Stuckin1au, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014

The Irony

Bitter lemons turned into Sour Grapes then became simply a poor excuse of a Wine.

24. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You are right. You don't have to thank me yet you did (#254). That is very generous of you. Moving on...

Stuckin1au repped this.
  25. ItZa

ItZa Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The following message was sent to me and one other (more so the other person as this didnt really have any bearing on me at all as I had already accumulated a nice collection of tickets without neither app).

cacona666 I'm looking at the posts you putting up and I agree that nobody should be saying who is or is not a true fan. Only people themselves know whether they are a true fan or not / or if they are scumbag resellers.

Just try and understand that Scorpyn made the app, he is entitled to do whatever he pleases. Its like him throwing a party and because its his party he can choose the guestlist. It has been said that a public release was always on the cards but the idea was to limit the amount of people early on to maximise chances for the chosen few.

@Stuckin1au and the rest who are laying into him, he's clearly upset from what went down previously but laying into him publicly doesnt do him or anybody else any favours - its actually bullying irrespective if hes in the right or wrong.