Authentic/Fake shirts - worried your shirt is fake? ask here.

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by appleCORR7, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Brian Tavares

Brian Tavares New Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    I'm planning on buying an Algeria jersey from soccerbox.com does anybody know whether or not this site is legit?

2. calcio.ab

calcio.ab Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    They seem legit to me because of their detailed contact information and their facebook and twitter pages. Their prices are also standard.

3. Brian Tavares

Brian Tavares New Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Thanks for your input ill definitely take that into account

4. calcio.ab

calcio.ab Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    100% fake. Don't trust sites with prices like that and that doesn't have a well endorsed page on whatever social media.

5. zechewang

zechewang New Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Bethlehem
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  6. footy boots

footy boots Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Bayern Munchen home jersey 14/15

[​IMG]

7. druse

druse New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Sorry, but you've got a fake. Both replica and authentic Nike jerseys have sewn Centennial logos.

8. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So I have been selling jerseys. I get them from a legit source. Someone asked me to grab them a Brazil jersey, so I sent them pics. They claim it is a fake, off the fact that its made in Thailand (he claims it should have been made in Brazil lol). Here are some pics. What do you guys say, real or fake?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. zechewang

zechewang New Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Bethlehem
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I believe it is authentic

10. FreekickSmurf

FreekickSmurf Member

Aug 11, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. hedgehog29

hedgehog29 New Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  12. youssefmeskin

youssefmeskin Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Morocco
    classic football shirts only sell authentics. I've bought 5 shirts from them and they were all authentic. But check if the shirt you want has the authentic lettering, because I bought a Montpellier shirt with Belhanda 10 on the back and it started to peel off one day after it arrived, so beware of that

13. DDoChi

DDoChi New Member

May 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Please check soccershopusa.com

14. Chuck Carpenter

Chuck Carpenter New Member

May 18, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I just got the USA away WC shirt from Aliexpress for $16. While it's certainly a fake, I was really impressed with the overall quality and lettering for the price. It's player style as well, with the holes. The check and badge are embroidered though, so don't that's right. Doesn't anyone know if the player versions this year are printed badges?

15. FreekickSmurf

FreekickSmurf Member

Aug 11, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rather I should ask; does anyone know the quality of these knock offs?

16. DKutulsa

DKutulsa Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Club:
    FC Dallas
  17. FreekickSmurf

FreekickSmurf Member

Aug 11, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anyone used elevenfootball.net ? Can someone tell me if they are reliable in their customer service?

18. Cherry Poppins

Feb 20, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  19. john_mizuno8

john_mizuno8 Member

Olympiakos
    Greece
    Mar 16, 2012
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
  20. zachleft

zachleft Member

Jul 27, 2011
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Can someone verify the authenticity of this? The sleeves look a bit long

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. gjb140

gjb140 New Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Question about the 2012/13 USA Nike jerseys (waldo). I've seen the authentics with a white space in front and on back for numbers. I've seen the replica with no number space on front or back. I also have recently seen a third variation with no number space on front but a number space on the back. I am guessing this is fake but couldn't find any evidence or threads to say one way or another. If someone could shed some light, that would be great.

Space bar repped this.
  22. gabriellecirilo

gabriellecirilo New Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi, Coupons4Giving is a fundraising tool that connects charities, not-for-profit organizations and community groups with local businesses and supporters, both locally and globally. They are helping kids in Zambia to obtain the proper gear to play soccer over there. Buying a voucher gets a shirt, shorts, and a ball for 1 of the 40 youth at our upcoming camp in Zambia. You will also be giving towards 4 nets and a donation to the lead org- Hands at Work. Please help this kids to have the opportunity of playing a sport they love, as well as we do. SPREAD THE WORD AND LET'S MAKE A CHANGE! Here's the link:

https://www.coupons4giving.ca/Npo/D...tm_campaign=WOVENWARE_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=web

23. john_mizuno8

john_mizuno8 Member

Olympiakos
    Greece
    Mar 16, 2012
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    What Grade Ori means? I found it on a description of a jersey...

24. IMK13

IMK13 New Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Club:
    Pittsburgh Riverhounds
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just picked up a '14 US Away jersey on ebay against my gut instinct and probably just bought another Thai fake jersey. If anyone could help me figure this out I'd greatly appreciate it. My phone won't upload photos at the moment so I'll have to wait on getting a photo of the jersey on here.

The only things I noticed off the bat are that the shoulders don't have the T patches on them and the seller claimed this is an "Authentic Match Jersey" not a stadium jersey. The other thing I noticed is that the wash tag on the inside of the jersey doesn't have the black tag with the red Nike swoosh embroidered on it.

Thanks in advance!