Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich | UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals - 1st Leg|4.23.14[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i totally agree

spot on my friend

thats how we get rid of the 4-2-4

temesgen repped this.
  2. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    what cheating? We arguably suffered more from tough challenges that on replay should have been whistled. Pepe was lucky not to have to come off in the first half due to a couple of tackles that arguably should have been called...

IMO Webb got the big moments right, neither side can say he did them any favors which is how it should be.

3. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can I address the elephant in the room?

So we're giving up on BBC? Are we ever going to play these 3 on the field at the same time together again?

4. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  5. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Go quote him in our forum you know he can't post here. Come on, don't be scared

6. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    It will happen but not in big games against teams with midfield dominance atleast not until Bale starts to work both sides of the ball more. Benz already does Ronaldo's defensive work so there really isn't anyone other than Bale who can be expected to do his.

-Fifth CharM- and Deep Pal repped this.
  7. BlaugranaCule07

BlaugranaCule07 Red Card

Apr 24, 2013
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol so true

8. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    @anticule
    We're pretty lenient with people posting in our forum, actually. We have some of the more reasonable mods.

surgeon, nicafornica, Lyra and 1 other person repped this.
  9. Subtractam

Subtractam Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    We don't even know for sure if Ancelotti is going to field BBC. The big games against Barca and Bayern are all exceptions because either Bale or Ronaldo were injured. So tbh none of us know for sure for Ancelotti is thinking. I hope, imo, that we don't field BBC, because if we do, we have less midfielders and players who track back. This is crucial. Keep things the way they are

10. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
  11. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Except your mod sends me infractions for what goes on in the Bayern boards :ROFLMAO:

12. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He can post here. Your mods are some off the chart bitch punks like the Basura mods and I'm not getting banned prior to the second leg. Plus, it's for people that don't feel like lurking through 30 pages so I pick em out.

Ha, scared. Sure buddy. Come back at me with some good game comments and sit on it.

13. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    3 points:-

1) I'm proud of our players, I'm still having a difficult time deciding who is MoTM.

2) It's far from over, I'd have like it much more if we scored another but I can't complain when I see the players giving their all against the best opposition out there. I hope both of Ronaldo & Bale will be fit to start the away game, either of them can make a huge difference in this tie with the result we had.

3) Rotation is very important at this stage of the season, so I suggest we ban @YOUNGSTARS87 until next week to keep him fresh to create the 2nd leg thread.

14. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    LOL

You probably deserve them now and then... :D

anticule repped this.
  15. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Don't mind him. He's just trying to call
    Me out by not quoting in their forum directly. Too bad I don't edit, right pee wee ;)

16. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nah he said he was completely banned from these boards he can't see what goes on here

17. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Just looijg through that thread and you see a bunch of dick riding bandwagon smug cnuts that think they have it good. But no no no, you ain't nothin without uli lol!!!

Laaura repped this.
  18. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Oh I didn't know

Id rather save my shit talking after the second leg

Deep Pal repped this.
  19. ozil_express

ozil_express Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I really have a bad feeling about next week's game. 1-0 scares me.

That being said, my guess for next week is that we will go all out with the BBC to try to get an early goal and draw them out.

20. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't understand this team's desire to give away possession so easily. You can have a very strong defense and play conservative without booting the ball away at every opportunity. I don't think this team has confidence in themselves. The worst offenders are the CBs, Pepe and Ramos. Countless times they have the opportunity to play the short pass to Modric or Xabi and instead they hoof it 60 yards to the opposition. Why? I don't think anyone really knows.

21. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Last post in here but I recorded my reaction:

M[​IMG]

22. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Before the video loaded I was thinking "oh my gosh, I'll finally see the legend, Anticule

23. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not an elephant in the room and not giving it up. In fact, there is a good chance we see the BBC in Munich, and would certainly see it against Chelsea or Atleti if we go through. Ronaldo and Bale have both not been fit.

24. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Looks like someone that knows how to hit all the right spots. Is that your buddy Nermin behind you?

anticule repped this.