Pre-match: CL 1/2 FINALS 1ST LEG |FC Bayern München-Real Madrid | 4.23.14

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by P to the Wee, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thisistrue

Thisistrue Member

Dec 10, 2013
    London,UK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Pep made many tactical mistakes today and he is acting like its his first year as a manger,he is insanely overrated.Now he should get at least another chance in the CL next year but his contracts should not be extended after 2016.I would like to have a coach then who has more balanced tactics and is not too arrogant and in love with retard tactics.I hope in 2016 we have someone like Del Bosque,Ancelotti,Benitez,Rodgers,Martinez,so basically coaches who know how to bring out the best from an intelligent possession system and who dont give up on counter attacks and fast build up and who dont destroy the chemistry of the team by making retarded changes every weekend.

Romanero repped this.
  2. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    How can you not like Luka Modric what player. Eric Wynalda actually said something smart :)

Romanero repped this.
  3. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Every single one of them :D

Romanero repped this.
  4. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Modric - amazing player. all credit goes to him. just playing football and thats all. good game bro.

Romanero, bayern15 and vinontop repped this.
  5. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What do you call what Bayern do in the final third if not almost exactly what they did last year under Heynckes? How is that not balance for you?

If anything, Pep is not following through completely with his plan. Yet.

Romanero repped this.
  6. balla

balla Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Melbourne,Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Wait for next week after you've lost 3-0

Romanero repped this.
  7. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you realize that the last match under Jupp @Madrid was lost 2:1? The only thing that is needed is a 1:0 home win.
    I know I wrote earlier that I don't think the season is gonna end well and I stand by that but that was more directed if this team potentially reaches the final and the cup final vs BVB

Romanero and Matakos repped this.
  8. Matakos

Matakos Member+

May 18, 2009
    Macedonia, Greece
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Seemed to be working nice until Madrid's goal. I don't know what he could possibly do to revive the team's pace ,with the team being in holiday mode after sealing the title in Berlin. Not scoring against this Madrid defense is inexcusable

Romanero, halamadrid00, anticule and 2 others repped this.
  9. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    These 6 days are going to be the longest days ever in my life. wont be any good week or anything until #2 game is over.

i try to stay positive but how we played today, im afraid it wont be enough

Romanero repped this.
  10. arif

arif Member

Oct 20, 2006
    I still believe in pep and Bayern!!!

Romanero, halamadrid00 and anticule repped this.
  11. biohazard

biohazard Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Estonia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i feel you bro, same for me and probably everyone here.

Romanero and Nermin Kolašinac repped this.
  12. Subtractam

Subtractam Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    This tie is definitely not 70% done let alone completely over. Playing at Allianz Area is a completely different complexity to playing in the Bernabeu for you guys. I'm sure because of this result Pep will play out a more penetrating midfield and as a RM fan I hope Ancelotti has an answer. If we concede an early goal it could very well change the outcome. In saying that, this 1-0 result works in favour of RM, as you guys push forward, we can counter more often.

Romanero and Minttunator repped this.
  13. Thisistrue

Thisistrue Member

Dec 10, 2013
    London,UK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Last year they played with more pace,not pointless high line, more direct play,long balls(the 2 goals vs Dortmund in CL final came after long balls),more midfield protection for the defense,better defensive shape,in the final third we played faster and with a more rigid system,everyone knew his role perfectly,we were a perfect machine,now it seems our players are confused in the final third and are too dependent on the individual skills of our players,our crossing from wingback like Alaba and Lahm is much worse,we almost never do that anymore.Too me it sounds like you never watched Bayern last year and have started watching them last week.Peps plan is out of date as seen in the 7-0,we have possession but the opposition has the space,there is no balance,Peps tactics are too dependent on Messi so I dont see how he can implement them better considering our best 2 attackers are starting to decline.

Romanero repped this.
  14. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    sometimes you have to ask whether the people here have some senses, the first half was totally ok apart from those sporadic defensive errors. The game plan there was fine as you can't play all out offense against a counter team, 2nd half and the play in the final third was dogshite but that hardly has to do with game/ match plan

nekkibasara, Romanero and Matakos repped this.
  15. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lynch his a $$! ;)

Surprisingly, I'm not freaking out.

So Bayern lose on the first leg against Madrid. Madrid made their chances, and efficiently disrupted just about any rhythm or initiative that Bayern had. The Bayern players didn't do us any favors, but its not over.

Romanero repped this.
  16. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Here we go again. More name calling.

Romanero repped this.
  17. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you realize that last year is over and the the dedication there seems to be not repeatable? heck, as soon as Heynckes knew it is going to be his last season he worked basically tirelessly on everything and the squad wanted to desperately erase that bad final memory. So stop that nonsense about last year, because the team 3-4 months ago already would have achieved a different and better result today

nekkibasara, Romanero, Matakos and 2 others repped this.
  18. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I give you one last hint, you really think that I and any of the other serious posters here on this board would go to the Real board after a lousy 1:0 win and deliver some "smart ass talk" like you do? Go figure

Romanero and Matakos repped this.
  19. Philipp Lahm

Philipp Lahm Member+

Feb 24, 2010
    Russian Federation
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Everything we created was because of Mandzukic's headers... We are in sooo shitty form right now. I got pissed of from zero fast transition, from Neuer not kicking out balls in dangerous situations, for fcking Goetze not being able to score an easy goal. Pep just ruined a lot of stuff, and they also didn't manage to keep motivation high, as Ribery and others are in decreasing form. Tie is over, lets not fool ourselves.

Romanero repped this.
  20. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No. You guys did it after a freaking one hour draw.

I am not even gloating here as I find that childish. I am merely trying to talk some reason here. I see a lot of overreaction among the fans of Bayern. All I am saying is be proud that it was 1-0.

It could have been worst and the CL season would have ended tonight like it did for Dortmund. Get them at home and cruise in the 2nd leg. That is how RM does it.

Without starting further troubles and my presence here has brought the worst in all of you, I will leave and be back next week to discuss the match. Stay classy.

Good luck.

Hala Madrid.

Romanero repped this.
  21. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Are you going to continue with personal insults or can you have a mature discussion about this? Because there are things about your argument that are misguided, namely Bayern still playing largely through flanks, with wingers cutting in and crossing into box. It's the same as last season, with exception that they're not possession-oriented in back and midfield, so half Pep, half Heynckes and that's caused a disruption in rhythm of team. Has nothing to do with Pep's tactics being outdated when the team isn't even fully playing the "Pep" way. He clearly has tried to retain qualities of Bayern's last season. If Pep would play like Barca as your anger implies, then why aren't we seeing more penetration through the middle and more inventiveness in and around the box? Maybe because Pep doesn't have those players yet or because those aren't strengths of Mandzukic, Robben, and Ribery?

Romanero repped this.
  22. The Bavarian Oak

Apr 27, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Don't complain that you are poorly received when you come here gloating after a narrow victory.

Romanero repped this.
  23. Ricken

Ricken Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This was one of the worst Barca teams in a while.

24. Thisistrue

Thisistrue Member

Dec 10, 2013
    London,UK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I only answered the poster who said last year we were the same,so I dont understand your point here,of course I am going to be talking about last year if sirmanchester asks me about last year,common sense people :rolleyes: .
    Of course motivation isn't the same as last year,but you are saying like winning the CL without redemption motivation is impossible.We lost today because of Peps tactics who have obvious deficiency and cost us the game,he changes tactics for the sake of changing ,very often he ********s up the tactics in the beginning of the game,the team or Neuer bails him out than in second half he realises his mistake and changes to last years tactics and everything becomes better and we edge the game,this happened so many times this season.Pep is practically begging for failure and the reason why our players are out of form is partially due to Pep rotating way too much and saying in the press the league is over etc,of course once the players fall asleep mentally is difficult to come back.3 months ago we were in the winter break so I doubt we would have done better ;)

Romanero repped this.
  25. Thisistrue

Thisistrue Member

Dec 10, 2013
    London,UK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I will be back in the discussion sirmanchester tomorrow hopefully,I have to go to sleep.

Romanero repped this.