Noticias Sobre El Equipo [R] V

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by DGreat, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Talisman

Talisman Member+

Aug 5, 2011
    Stamford, CT
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That Pocho Ocegueda got called up by the nads again after he played with Chivas LOL smh

Majin repped this.
  2. Q.Q.

Q.Q. Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Antarctica
    I think he was referring to the Youth level teams. Don't really think it makes a difference, it would be unlikely that many of them will make it to the 1st team.

3. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    finally a winger, would have been nice if we had gotten p. barrera when we had the chance

4. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Difficult for Guardado to come to Chivas given his putinegro past, but LaVolpe might just be the man to persuade him. Atlas will without a doubt try putting up a fight for him.

LaVolpe wants to look for players in the United States? Perfect. About time that happens, there are plenty of Mexican American college/university players that play really well. If the market in Mexico has become limited even with the youth teams, then it makes sense to now look to the other country that has millions of Mexican players. If they're legally Mexican by birth, then they are definitely welcome here at Chivas.

Various Styles and Majin repped this.
  5. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ese wey segun renuncio la seleccion gringa pero nomás dijo eso para jugar. esos tipos de jugadores no merecen estar en el equipo ni que fuera un Roberto Carlos para arruinar la tradición.

Rojiblanco16 repped this.
  6. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Pues a la vez no hizo mal el muchacho. En el tiempo que tuvo contrato con chivas rechazo a las selecciones de Estados Unidos. Ya cuando regreso a Tigres fue cuando regreso también a la selección. Sí Chivas ya no lo considero no tiene caso que siga rechazando a la selección. Fuera caso diferente si todavía estuviera en Chivas.

Majin repped this.
  7. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Speaking of Ocegueda, I never understood why it was ok with making an exception for him since he had only played with the US youth teams, but Erik Avila was rejected. Avila is 26 I believe, never been called up to the United States team, but when he was a youngster he played for the youth USA team. Sounds like Ocegueda right? Doesn't make sense to reject one and give the other a chance. Avila would've been a good addition to the team much better than Ocegueda.

8. Q.Q.

Q.Q. Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Antarctica
    I think there might still be a chance to get Barrera this summer transfer window. If Cruz Azul decide to keep Marco Fabian then Palencia should work something out. Barrera+Chavez+4 million sounds about right.

I could see it happening. The bigger problem would be fitting him into LaVolpe's 5-3-2 system.

9. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Rumors circling of De Nigris being used as a trade for a "big fish" for next season. Another one that is headed for exit door is Castro who has been sent to train with the subs on different occasions as LaVolpe is not getting what he wants from him on the field.

Although De Nigris hasn't been the goal scorer we were expecting when he first signed, he has contributed his fair share as well as becoming an important figure in the dressing room. There goes Vergara relying on swap deals again before spending money from his own pocket.

Majin and Ronrris repped this.
  10. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    ^ I hate that.

Every single season we trade our players but never buy.

That's why we don't have a bench or even worthy starting 11

11. cesarmontes11

cesarmontes11 Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm not sure if anyone has brought it up but I wouldn't want Guardado here when we have a similar player in Ponce
    He's been having a good season at Toluca and I can see him thrive in that left wingback position
    Just my opinion
    Thoughts?

12. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    Face your opinion. Bring guardis! :thumbsup:

13. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Ponce sucks as a left back, but in that left wing back he can totally kick ass! He sucked in Ortega's line of 5, but I put that more on Ortega's knowledge than Ponce's skill. With RLV Ponce will be playing better than with Toluca

14. manuel84

manuel84 Member+

Oct 16, 2012
    Tatatatamaulipas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    according to San Cadilla that "Big Fish" could be Gallito Vazquez which IMO is not a Big Fish. Chivas should bring David Cabrera, Barrera or Elias Hernandez, Hugo Ayala and Mier and maybe bring back El Cubo.

El Jalisciense repped this.
  15. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    As much as I wanna see Ulises Davila succeed in Europe. I really want him back, him and a couple of defenders.. my wishlist---Mier, Miguel Herrera Equihua, Torres Nilo, Adrian Marin Lugo, Cubo, Guardado.
    and having Ponce and Fabian back and maaayybe a healthy chaton for a full season we could actually win a tourny.

El Jalisciense, Ronrris and JJV1994 repped this.
  16. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    cheap ass piece of shit Vergara would rather trade than buy

the guy is as Jewish as they come

:thumbsdown:

El Jalisciense and LGRod repped this.
  17. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Reported.

Phantomengineer89 and LGRod repped this.
  18. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    who?

19. Futbol-Pro-1

Futbol-Pro-1 Member

Jun 18, 2013
    We could have a pretty good team if we have a full squad.

I hope Aldo doesn´t leave. RML is out =(. Maybe Cubo can come back. He has scored some goals in the MLS so he will be good to sub for Aldo or Bravo once they get tired (which is by the 60th minute nowadays, lol). This team could actually be a top 4 team.

----------Bravo------Aldo------------
    ------Fabian?--------------Fierro-----
    --Ponce?----------x-----------Sanchez
    ------Periera--Chaton--Pato--------
    -----------------Toño-----------------

Chaton is perfect for RLV´s system. Falls back when defending and goes forward when attacking. =) I read here that Castro may be leaving. We could buy a midfielder, like Cabrera or maybe even Gullit. =)

If Fabian doesn´t come back, the kid Ramirez or GioH. can play in his position. If Ponce stays in Toluca, I guess Rodriguez can play there, but please not Tepa, PLEASE! lol

20. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    We need Atlas and Morelia to lose, and then we need to beat Monterrey. Otherwise the season is over.

21. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this lil dude... currently one top scorers in the ascenso mx with 7 goals he's 19 he was top scorer for san luis sub 20
    in the clausura '12-13 with 17 goals and scored 16 goals in 19 games for san luis sub 17 in '11-12 apertura and in the clausura '11-12 he scored 12 goals in 11 games he was getting a decent amount of playing time for san luis and showed very promising stuff. Fast, agile, good dribbler

[​IMG]

icybauer and LGRod repped this.
  22. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    Ponce is on loan for a year so he's not coming back next season. Our best option is Guardado. We need to take advantage that he's coming from Europe so his team might be willing to deal with us.

El Jalisciense repped this.
  23. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Why the fack would you want to keep Aldo? Might as well deal him to sweeten a deal. Aldo has no spot on this team; he's slow and very limited.

24. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    or tie.

Phantomengineer89 repped this.
  25. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    I don't mind trading Aldo also as long as we buy some top quality players as well. We have enough forwards anyway.