Never heard a sweeter sounding word than Feyenoord part 2

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Jun 4, 2012.

1. In our last match we missed a penalty. I didnot realize, or blocked it out of my consciousnes, that it already was the 8th penalty we missed.
    I cannot remember either if it did cost us points too.

2. Love to be the party spoilers of 020....Their Major urged the KNVB to let 020 start at the same time in his city as Feyenoord in Eindhoven, because he didnot want the fans having to wait soooo long for the party:rolleyes:. So they racked up everything to begin to party, fireworks, special guestst, a special stage etcetera:D..... to have it all tear down again as they thought we wouldnot win in Eindhoven......:laugh::laugh:

3. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Hope your team finishes 2nd and then qualifies for the pool play in the CL. We need to have the only two good Dutch teams in CL next season!

aveslacker repped this.
  4. We have t
    We have to hurt my auntie from Leeuwarden feelings, by beating SC Cambuur, but that we need to do in the Kuip to not let it come down to the last match against AZ in Alkmaar because the goal diiference of FC Twente is about the same as ours.

aveslacker repped this.
  5. By the way, it willnot be easy to get into the group stages, as the teams that are battling for those spots are budget wise overpowering Feyenoord.

6. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    NO EXCUSES!!!:)

BTV802 and aveslacker repped this.
  7. Antario2

Antario2 Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    As long as Feyenoord makes it past the third qualifying round for the CL it's all good, then they are at least guaranteed a group spot for the EL to work on their UEFA coefficient.

We don't want an unseeded Feyenoord in the play off round for the EL group stages.

8. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    what we really want is a CL final between Ajax and Feyenoord! That would be a classic for the ages.

aveslacker repped this.
  9. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....PSV had in the match against Feyenoord a bus load of scouts from all over Europe and in particular from England in the stands. They came to watch the Feyenoord players ..... oh dear oh dear.

I think we are going into the CL qualies with a depleted team..

aveslacker repped this.
  10. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    So what else is new? this is life in the Eredivisie; if you have good players they will be gone sooner rather than later. That being said, I'm not sure that any of your players are ready for life in the EPL at the highest levels. the question is whether they will be satisfied to play for a mid-table club and miss out on next season's excitement.

11. I saw the damage inflicted to the "Kuip" by those inbreads of vak410 ...... It is clear now that evolution can also go backwards. When I look at nature docu's about chimpansees you always see the adolescent males make a lot of noise and tearing apart scrubs and wacking trees with sticks and branches in orer to impress each other. These 020 shitheads are a shining example of the fact that not all human beings evolve up the scales, in fact these imbecils are falling of the ramp. This is underlined by their urge to share their emptyheadness with other Ultra inbreads on line.
    We donot need those imbecils in the Kuip for another 10 years, maybe these idiots in the meantime can take an overdose of the shit they are snorring or injecting.

Orange14 repped this.
  12. After the trashing of Ajax by PEC Zwolle in the Cup Final there were some "analists" saying the title race isnot over yet, now Ajax has to cope with this reveiling loss. Koeman once did the trick of beating Ajax in the last match of the seaon with PSV with 1 goal difference, but it is unlikely that he will experience that joy once more.
    I have posted it a while ago already that I was amazed by the number of chances Ajax gives away to the opponent who then fail miserably with a conversion rate of less then 10%.
    Feyenoord gives the opponent far less chances, but then those same idiots manage to score a conversion rate of 60%.
    Ajax that way won matches or saved a point, when they should have lost. Feyenoord on the other hand managed to loose points against opponents we already at 1/2 time should have laying on their backs with 4-0 down.
    The last chance for us to put the heat on was in the weekend that Ajax met Vitesse and we had RKC in the "Kuip".
    I expected Vitesse to beat Ajax and we RKC. In that weekend the stars were favourable for the severe reduction of the goal difference. RKC is a weak team and you expect that we would beat them with at least 4 goals difference. When Vitesse would beat Ajax with 3 or 4 nill, the goal gap would suddenly be a mere 3 goals. But as usual Ajax gave away buckets of chances and Vitesse managed to miss them all.....and we booked a miserable 2-1 win. Gone was the opportunity.

13. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    You are going to have to confront reality and recognize that both Ajax and Feyenoord are only the best of a sorry lot of teams in this second rate league. It's a shame that things have sunk this low but that's the way it is. Ajax may win the title but most of us supporters will not take any great pride in this accomplishment.

14. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    We are just getting lots of rain where I live. In the past 20 hours we have received over 10cm (that's right centimeters) and it is not expected to stop until later tonight. Fortunately, we don't get tornadoes in this area.

15. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I haven't seen panic around in a long time.

16. Where is that, MD?

17. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The state of Maryland just outside the nation's capital. Total rainfall from the storm was 16.51CM and my house did not float away!

18. Spanish media suggest that Pellè is targeted by Barcelona....:(If that's true we have no chance to keep him.

19. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    He has as much chance of making the squad at Barcelona as you or might (and I'm 66 years old!).

20. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    I read Koeman and Pelle are going to Barcelona as a package deal. That's believable.

21. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's the end of Barcelona as we know it.

22. I recently read, I think it was in Voetbal International, that van der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder and Ibrahimovitch said that when they were at Ajax under Koeman, the had conflicts with him, but now they know that with him they learned the most.
    He is also very much respected by the Feyenoord players.
    So given the choice between the opinion of posters in this forum and that of top players that played under his rule it is a no brainer.

23. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And he has the results to prove it!