Are there any PAID online streaming sites? if not, why isnt there one??

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by Daei_10, Sep 25, 2012.

1. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mexico-Panama was on Univision also.

2. Shabs100

Shabs100 New Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
  3. FutebolHighlights

FutebolHighlights New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Goiânia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  4. janehodza

janehodza New Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Europeans channels and soccer competitons.

http://www.streamssports.info

Channels: sky sports UK, bt sports, and more.
    Competitions: english premier league, itali seria a, spain la liga and more.

5. saabrian

saabrian Member

Mar 25, 2002
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well there is Fox "Soccer" 2 Go but that's virtually all rugby now.

6. saabrian

saabrian Member

Mar 25, 2002
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Many would be willing to pay $15-30 a month for a subscription online service. Fox Soccer's was great back when it showed virtually all soccer, instead of the current virtually all rugby.

7. mlb27

mlb27 New Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Des Moines, IA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With the DishWorld sports pack, they have BeinSport & One World Sports. I think they are also adding Bein Espanol. You can watch live streaming of the channels on your pc, Roku & phone.

They also have all the games/shows archived so you can watch replays from up to 8 days back.

It is around $10 for the stand-alone Sports Pack. I think they have 48-hour free trial where you do not have to enter any credit card info.

8. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    since this thread, the soccer on tv here in US has gone to shit!

theres only really beIN and they're not a 24/7 soccer channel like FSC and gol tv were. Their programming cuts off at 11:30pm and they show random motorcycle or handball or basketball and not a real good higlight show daily.

FSC switched for fox sports which show no soccer other than the live games like CL and thats only 1 or 2 games

then there is espn fc highlight show which is crap as well....unless ur a fan of BPL + barca/real...not la liga...just barca/real.....the rest of the teams in the world like italy, germany and others dont exist

yet there are like 10 channels showing same highlights of fooball and baseball 24/7

9. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    u really are an idiot for that statement, considering the TITLE of this thread :rolleyes:

10. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really? Personally, as far as game coverage goes, I find it's improved. NBCSN carries the EPL (and their online service carries most games, beyond the ones they show up NBC and NBCSN) the Dishworld package covers most of the other big Euro leagues, and MLS' streaming is fantastic. All totaled it's still way less than most cable sports packages. But that's me, I've never really been one for highlight shows/ listening to idiotic talking heads dissect a game. All the content is still out there, it's just mixed in with the general population (which, in the end, is what we want, right?)

11. Shabs100

Shabs100 New Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
  12. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Probably depends on your carrier and how much you want to spend. I used to get Fox Soccer and GolTV with my basic package, which had pretty much every league between them. Now that basic package has NBCSN, which offers some EPL matches and pretty much nothing else and whatever Fox Soccer has become. I'd have to opt into the most expensive sports package to get BeIN and the other big Euro leagues.

14. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dishworld Sports streams for $10 a month (it includes BeIN,) and covers most of the other "Big" Euro leagues (it doesn't cover Germany, but it does have Spain, France, and lower div. England) along with some S. American stuff, and some international coverage.

MPNumber9 repped this.
  15. DavidSee

DavidSee New Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    all of the big networks are killing the paid subscription sites. NBC is looking to grab every share posssible

16. clubamericalara

clubamericalara Member+

Jun 20, 2013
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Club América
    xbox live is supposed to be streaming every single game for the WC through the unvision deportes app (without a login from a tv provider)

USFootiefan1980 repped this.
  17. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow. If true, that's pretty amazing. Thanks for the heads-up.

18. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you're willing to pay to watch in Russian, Kartina has two 24-hour soccer channels plus the KHL channel (if you like hockey). You can buy a box for your TV, watch online, or they have an "app" for phones and tablets.

19. Standarpalisanderb1

Standarpalisanderb1 New Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Excelent site with football, NFL, UFC, NHL, NBA, Rugby, AFL, MLS and others streams. Some streams are in Hd and now for free. Registration is required and you also must send a request to get access to this stream zone.
    http://www.fansdisc.com

ceezmad repped this.
  20. Emperor_Norton

Jun 14, 2007
    I`m living in Germany. This season a new streaming site called DAZN has started to operate in German-speaking countries. You can watch PL,La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, NFL and NBA for 10 euros a month. I canceled my subscription to a channel which shows German football and am getting now far more value for my money. The Bundesliga is over already anyways.

Fevernova99 repped this.
  21. marjus

marjus New Member

Oct 18, 2016
    UK
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I think many of them are available for free to watch..
    ronaldo7.net is one of the biggest site offering coverage of the big game. totalsportek.com too. These are the site I use to watch any games. ! Enjoy

22. The Shaker

The Shaker New Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    In the UK I watch it through a guy called Bloodzeed via AceStream. He shows most of the Tottenham games for free with the others on a subscription service. Type in Bloodzeed into Twitter for more info

23. godsOfSoccer

godsOfSoccer New Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    A few better hack is to get the legal way to stream with a sports VPN. As in number of cases and scenarios most of the sports TV channels can be geo restricted and for that you need one.
    Source: https://www.vpnsports.com/

24. Jordan Welch

Jordan Welch New Member

Arsenal
    England
    Apr 4, 2017
    There is HotStar App which you can use for free streaming. All you go to do is get a VPN to get an Indian IP Address. I prefer ivacy as its cheap and it has an indian server. Cheerio!

Unak78 repped this.
  25. andreax7

andreax7 New Member

May 6, 2017