NASL: Fan Rivalries

Discussion in 'NASL' started by TerminusFooty, Mar 21, 2013.

1. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Swing and a miss.

You don't even know when you're the one having the piss taken. That's just sad.

2. irish56

irish56 Member+

Oct 30, 2006
    indy
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dang, that was a huge diss coming from a Canadian. Sorry

3. AmeriSnob

AmeriSnob Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Queens
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FTFY

4. greenroom

greenroom BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well should be an interesting week with the Scorpions going into NYC and coming out with the 3 points and ending the scoreless streak and 14 game winning streak.

Well done Scorpions!!

5. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eric Hassli's fat ass has two woooooooords for ya !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA cosmLOLs

.. I guess the good news for you guys is that nobody was there to see it :sneaky:

6. greenroom

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #931 greenroom, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    Man where did the Cosmos fans go? They we're all talk, but when a team stands up to them and beats them they just disappear.

Don't worry after the World Cup San Antonio will be back to reclaim its home away from home.

7. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The glare from the bleachers probably has them blinded still. Hard to log in when your eyes have been seared by bleacher glare.

8. Sam U El

Sam U El Moderator
    Staff Member

May 31, 2013
    Seoul Korea
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No doubt about it attendance sucked but I can still say Congratulations you bums! ;)

HailtotheKing repped this.
  9. CHHSfan

CHHSfan Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Chapel Hill
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome to the "We beat the Cosmos club", Scorpions fans. It was getting lonely in here.

greenroom and HailtotheKing repped this.
  10. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just wait until the Open Cup and watch the NY Greek American Atlas or Brooklyn Italians join this "club".

11. Darkwing McQuack

Darkwing McQuack BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 11, 2011
    Morrisville, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Cosmos Nation would implode if that where to happened, lol.

12. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nick off, we are not an extinct species. You ass.

13. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Shut up and take it chump. It's the only thing you're good at.

14. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You are seldom wright about anything, you hardly ever make sense, but I have to agree with you on that one.... Eric Hassling is a fat ass, the luckiest fat ass I've ever seen on a soccer pitch. So I guess it's a good investment.
    Unrelated I got to say I have new found respect for Rowdies fans, when they came to Hofstra, they made their presence felt , they were loud and annoying. The scorpions fans where like a bunch of scared little girls, it's almost like they didn't want anyone to see them there.....All that was left for them to do was crawl under the bleachers! I guess the internet is more up your alley. Good win guys

15. greenroom

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This coming from what the 4 Cosmos fans that showed up. In the pictures from the Bexar County Casuals that made the trip they had the entire bleaches by themselves. And listening to the game on NASL LIVE I hear more cheering from Edmonton Supporters than I did from the Cosmos fan base.

One thing that was great was listening to the Cosmos announcers saying how they were dominating the game, yet in the final they could not finish due to the Scorpions D. So how can they dominate the game when the Scorpions controlled the game how they wanted?

But you are right the Rowdies' Ralphs Mob have the best traveling fan base. IMO And something that I wish the Crocketteers would work on since the only group to my knowledge that has traveled is the Casuals.

16. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You are 100% right, there was probably 4 Cosmos fans there, it would have been easy for you guys to be louder. I was seating a couple of sections away from you guys yet heard nothing throughout the game. I kept thinking to my self, any minute now they'll start annoying the hell out of us, never happened.
    As far as the game, one of the most frustrating in recent memory. we played in your half 70% of the time, but nothing to show for it, no clear chances. The entire team was playing good D.

17. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ... that's due to your CosmLOLs infected selective everything, not due to anything on my part.

Yeah, he luckily headed the ball straight through your goalie into the heart of the goal .... so I guess he's lucky your keeper is slow getting up and doesn't have great reflexes ? I dunno, because he headed the shit out of that ball right up your ass.

So what does that make the CosmLOLs fans ? At least we had some people show up, from over 1500 miles away ...

Kind of hard when your own team is doing a much better job of it.

18. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Okay guy, you just keep on masturbating in your moms basement, and thinking that the earth is flat. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about when you say that header had anything to do with the goalie, or skill from mongo, not to mention another man's ass? Keep you sexual preferences to your self, we're talking soccer here.

19. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sure thing guy :thumbsup:

I dunno, I guess it's the selective CosmLOLs reasoning in action here with you. In the real world, reflex/reaction/agility all go into being able to get off your ass ... you know, like your GK didn't on the Hassli header. In the real world there's also skill involved in being able to come barging full barrel and keep a header dead on target ...

... but yeah, I dunno how you posers view it in CosmLOLs land.

I don't need my mom's basement anymore ... I've got your mom for that. Nice lady, you should call more often.

20. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ZZZZZZzzzz.Comical...but you've bored me yet again, big surprise. As I said before you are detached for reality, that won't change.
    Enjoy the basement with the rest of the pests. I'm sure we'll talk again you are good for a laugh.

21. greenroom

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [quote="nanoGVSP, post: 30054735,

Enjoy the basement with the rest of the pests. I'm sure we'll talk again you are good for a laugh.[/quote]

What basement are you talking about?

Since SA is tied for second in the standings with the top teams already played. NY still has to face Mini U which could be another L for the Cosmos!

Sorry but odds are that SA will finish with same record as Cosmos, if not better!

22. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What basement are you talking about?

Since SA is tied for second in the standings with the top teams already played. NY still has to face Mini U which could be another L for the Cosmos!

Sorry but odds are that SA will finish with same record as Cosmos, if not better![/quote]
    Actually Cosmos are second on goal difference. First we have to go away to Carolina wich has proven to be a tough place for us to visit. IMO we take the three points and keep up with Mini U untill we see them at home.

23. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, the overstated and never ending mantra of CosmLOLs fan is detached from reality and won't change.

Facts, reality, and truth do tend to bored those that live in ignorance of them.

Enjoy Planet Stasiak

24. CHHSfan

CHHSfan Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Chapel Hill
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dear Co$mo$,
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Sincerely, the Carolina Railhawks