Official 2013-2014 J. League Transfers and Rumors thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by -Kodemari, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yeah, Switzerland it's too poor for him. He's player for Bundesliga.

2. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Unless he starts scoring etc this season Austria wont be bellow him...

3. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    But he created some goals..

nipponbasse83 repped this.
  4. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway

He's scored 3 goals in ACL, been among the best players on the team in almost every single match. Do you expect him to score a hat-trick in every game or something?

Dax repped this.
  5. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    But you can expect him to convert his chances better at least. Toyoda is on the opposite end right now - he said that now he's shooting from the places he wouldn't last year as it's the only chance for him to make appeal to go to Brazil. And he's doing it really well.

6. Keren

Keren Member+

Feb 15, 2013
    France
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Basel plays Champions League or League Europa every year and this club often manages very well. I prefer them than Werder, Augsburg, Nurnberg or other poor teams.

Don't worry, Basel is scouted at least in Champions League/Europa League. If Kakitani shines, nobody will miss it. The example of Mohamed Salah is a good proof.

7. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Nope, but teams buying a striker, offensive player will be expecting him to score some as will Zaccheroni if he wants to be number one striker in JNT

Why is it that every time I come up with hard cold facts people jump on me here. I love Kakitani, I really like Cerezo (right after Kashima) I like J-League teams etc...
    But that wont stop me from stating the obvious, if you were the best striker in a team the previous season and you have not scored in any of the first 7 games in this one, then yep things arent exactly peachy.

I know there are some extra reasons like Forlan etc but still the lad will need to start scoring in the league as well. Hack the team needs it too

nipponbasse83 repped this.
  8. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I guess you seem to paint things very black and white sometimes, like with the ACL-comments which have mostly been negative, while in fact all 4 teams still got a very good chance at progressing etc. Same with Kakitani now, since he haven't scored yet he's suddenly crap (or atleast it sounds like that), while in fact he's been playing pretty good and excelled in ACL etc. And also forget that prior to last season, Kakitani didnt really play much as a pure striker, and that it therefore isnt necessarily his natural position. And Cerezo have played mainly a 4-2-3-1 variation of the 4-4-2 this season, with Forlan as the no.9 and Kakitani as the shadow-striker, although with a fluctuating team like Cerezo, that doesnt necessarily mean too much as none of the players are stuck in just 1 position.

But of course I agree that he have to start scoring soon, but at the moment there are only 4 teams who have scored more goals than us, so it's not that bad I guess=) And now that Forlan finally opened his scoring, I think more goals will come, probably from Kakitani as well.

And dont get me wrong, not questioning your love for Japanese football and your support for Kashima / Cerezo. All of us in here are fans of J.League in general, so we are pretty much in the same boat=)

9. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The guy for me is one of the best if not the best J-League players and certainly my favorite nowhere would I state he is anything close to crap.
    Just that if he wants to make it in Europe, help Cerezo more and reassure his JNT number 1 striker spot he ll need to start scoring.

And his 7 leagues without a goal, certainly is a problem one which especially Cerezo's manager needs to solve imo

as for ACL that wont change my expectations that is. 2 or 3 teams in top 16 is what I expect 1 is a fail and 0 is an epic fail while 4 is a success.

10. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Radu Razvan repped this.
  11. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  12. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  13. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Or maybe he does know exactly what he writes, because someone told him those infos, and he's posting them exactly because his agent is looking for him for a team in Europe. That's why you read BS like the japanese Marchisio haha.
    For reference, the article says that Aria has a thing in his contract that allows him to play in Europe for free.

14. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Samurai Warrior and Radu Razvan repped this.
  15. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Where it's Serrao now?

16. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  17. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He has rescinded with Reysol - hmm, I'm not sure if free agent players fall in the same window...

18. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    hmm, so is free agent now...yes, he can sign at anytime with anyone if he terminated his contract with Reysol.

19. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  20. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  21. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Almost 500 thousands euros.

22. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  23. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    Del Pierro may be coming to J league or MLS.

24. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  25. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    From what I heard at Chinese websites like bbs.hupu and Baide. Lippi wanted him for Guangzhou.