Other Teams Thread Pt.XII [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Chingoo, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. komina12345

komina12345 Member+

Sep 1, 2008
    Club:
    Incheon United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I know that he'll probably end up being a good manager, but I can't really respect a man leading Manchester United when everyone knows that he shagged his brother's wife. If he's willing to go that low, what's going to keep him from doing other shite that might not exactly be smiled upon?

2. kennypowers

kennypowers Member

Nov 3, 2010
    NYC
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It should've been José from the start. I strongly believed that and even more so now.
    Now, I'd prefer Klopp and a new approach since JM is now unavailable.
    Very frustrating. veryyyyy

3. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    no way man, jose is chelsea blue through and through. the brand of the club and his profile just go hand in hand for me.

dudedudedude repped this.
  4. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  5. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
  6. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  7. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Paul Scholes has joined the MU coaching staff.

8. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    And perhaps he had a hand in the supposed uprising by the players demanding Moyes' sacking.

9. kennypowers

kennypowers Member

Nov 3, 2010
    NYC
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Though I agree JM is an iconic figure at Chelsea, I strongly believe he wanted the Manchester Untied job after SAF. Diego Torres, in his book Prepare to Lose, claimed Mourinho was distraught by United's choice and felt "betrayed" by Ferguson.

He was the right man for the job, one of the few in the world where the job wouldn't of intimidated him. Moyes was in WAY over his head. I think JM loves Chelsea but he really wanted the job after SAF. Just my opinion.

10. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ^^^^
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/26/jose-mourinho-cried-manchester-united

11. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    rm should be up at least 2-0. rm abusing rafinha's wing on counter attacks and pep's decision to have lahm in the midfield instead of marking ronaldo/coentrao cost them the 1st goal. who made the decision to have comic sans font for rm's jerseys, it pisses me off every time i see it.

hoping to see bale and gotze on in the 2nd half.

TaegukRedDevil repped this.
  12. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
  13. griffindinho_au

griffindinho_au Member+

May 30, 2013
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Rafinha always struggles against high quality teams, don't know why pep plays him. Just cause no team in the Bundesliga pressures the Bayern defence, only i would say Dortmund (even if they are just starting to play better).Boateng can go as well once Badstuber comes back.

Ribery was meh today and Mandzukic was pretty average up front. Only positive was when Pep put on Gotze and changed Lahm to RB to supply balls to Robben (which worked so well last season).

14. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    yep, pep got it wrong today and he adjusted too late. madrid played it right and bm looked similar to tata's barca. ancelotti packed the center of the pitch leaving bm's slow buildup play to eventually end up on the wings for ineffective crosses. madrid really could've capitalized on pep's tactical error but di maria was poor in front of the goal and both he and isco were uncharacteristically poor today in general. modric and xabi played flawlessly today and executed on both sides of the ball.

the return leg should be interesting with the onus on bm to be more aggressive. hopefully madrid can capitalize on their counterattacks because there should be more space for them to operate with bm further up the pitch. i'm dying to see a devastating counter attack with ronaldo and bale on opposite wings bearing down on neuer. it was weird seeing ronaldo come off for bale today.

15. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Ron's miss is going to bite them in the arse. Bayern moves onto Lisbon.

Football at this level is amazing.

16. TaegukRedDevil

Jan 30, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No. Bayern will not go to Lisbon. You'll see. Just you wait.

17. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol

TaegukWarrior and killaorca repped this.
  18. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  19. TaegukRedDevil

Jan 30, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #2420 TaegukRedDevil, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Bayern is showing complacency. The team barely beat Manchester United. Bayern lost to Augsburg and got destroyed by the team that Real Madrid beat to go to semi finals. Real Madrid will succeed. Pep Guardiola is a really good coach but he is not the person for Bayern. He should go back to Barcelona.

20. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ??? I don't get this, he gets like a blip in from that lasts about 4 weeks and he's considered by people as not the right person for Bayern? Given, I don't watch Bayern, but you're telling me that the man who led a team to win the bundesliga in the shortest amount of match weeks in bundesliga history is not the person for Bayern??

21. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    as a rm fan, are you sure that's what you want?

22. griffindinho_au

griffindinho_au Member+

May 30, 2013
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    This Bundesliga season has been even easier for Bayern as their only title challengers Borussia Dortmund were crippled with injuries from the start of the campaign. Pep better play Schweini and Martinez as the double pivots against Madrid, as they were so vital last season for Bayern winning the champions league. Rafinha can rot on the bench, while Lahm can play in his normal RB role.

23. TaegukRedDevil

Jan 30, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    That would also be good to the Korean Barcelona youth I don't just think about myself lol. Guardiola likes to give youth players a chance.

24. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-weigh-up-gamble-on-david-moyes-9281480.html