Lucas Cawley

Discussion in 'Portland Timbers' started by SeaOtter, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Battler repped this.
  5. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Congrats. What's next?

8. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.studentsports.com/soccer/2014/05/13/boys-spring-fab-50-13/

quote="SoccerPrime, post: 30109025, member: 50489"]Congrats. What's next?[/quote]

Viewmont now begins the Utah Soccer Playoffs as the number 9 ranked high school team in the country and with a big bulls eye on them. Lucas and the team will have to play at a very high level to win the playoffs. It all begins today at 400 against American Fork.

9. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A very tough win over Copper Hills. I would call this win a take one for the team game for Lucas. Lucas was man marked and basically doubled teamed the whole game. If and when he touched it he had one guy grabbing his shirt and another right behind him. It did open up the field for the rest of the team. Now on to the semi finals against region 4 champions Riverton Tuesday at 415 and WX High.

11. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great news the semi final today is live on YOUTUBE! You can also watch the recording later. Lucas is #7 and his little borhter logan is #14. Go vikes!

12. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The soccer gods can be cruel. Lucas played an amazing game but the ball would just not go in the net and so his High school career comes to an end. Great year only one loss in 19 games. Now time to get ready for the next level of college soccer!

13. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  14. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Me too. That would be great and these Homegrown rules are so vague it is crazy. I know that UVU will be playing the RSL Reserves on August 18 and a lot of the UVU players will be trying to impress the local Pro team.

16. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great news today for Lucas and his u -18 La Roca team . We thought they were done playing together but the Far West Region has extendded them a wild card invitation to them for the championships being held in New Mexico June 16 until 22. When Lucas played three years ago they lost in the semis so hopefully this time they can go all the way! I will be there also watching by younger daughters u-12 team play. Their group will have state champs from Oregon, Washington, and Nevada.

17. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok I am off to New Mexico to watch Lucas and his La Roca team make a run at the Far West regionals . I also will have my daughters u-12 la roca team there as well. Go La Roca!!

19. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have been swamped but here a quick update on the regionals. Lucas had a great tournament and bowed out to the eventually region chamnps Santa barbara on last minute goal in a 3 to 2 loss. I thought Lucas was the best player on the field in all the games and there were some good players .

Now it is time to start UVU soccer ! Lucas could not be more excited to be part of this new program that will surprise a lot of people over the next few years. He reports on August 1.

20. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Update Santa Barbara won the National Final 3 to 0 they won the semi 4 to 0. There best game was a close win over a little team from Utah called La Roca. Lucas ready to move down to Orem this week and start his UVU journey.

21. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  23. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.wacsports.com/ViewArticl...08&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209600158&DB_OEM_ID=10100

This is big news for all of you that have been wanting to see Lucas play as his team will be streamed live on the NCAA website for their first game on August 30. This can be seen all over the world so please log on and you will see Lucas and UVU open their seasaon and play the historical first game. Please share the link with anyone that you know that might have interest in watching Lucas play especially all those that are following him over in England.

24. Toddsoccerdad

Toddsoccerdad Member

Oct 19, 2011
    SLC
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really enjoyed watching the Green and White Scrimmage last night. Lucas strated and played the whole scrimmage. he played the first half with the white team and the second half with the green team. I think he was the only player of the 33 on the roster to play the whole game. Lucas created manny opportunites and I never once saw him lose the ball. He had a nice though ball for an assist on the fourth goal. Great night! Here are the goal highlights.