Founder Club Checkin

Discussion in 'Atlanta United FC' started by ArsenalACE, Apr 16, 2014.

1. CAllen91

CAllen91 Member

Atlanta United
    Oct 23, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WHAT???? You mean they'll allow me to give them more of my money?!?! ;)

crowtales repped this.
  2. Bisquick_in_da_MGM

Jul 26, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Yes. The FAQ says that for each $50.00that you put down, you can get up to 8 seats.

3. danielofthedale

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey get your tickets first, TL will still be here when you can join. We would much rather have at the games than join us today and miss out on that special feeling of being a founder.

I would not call it the TL section but that is where we will be and we have had some early talks with the team about where we will be and other house keeping stuff to be ready to go 100% from day one in March 2017.

4. ArsenalACE

ArsenalACE Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Rome, GA

That's why I put 6. It guarantees me to get 6 season tickets with my priority number. Yes if you get 1 ticket great but wouldn't you want someone to go with you?

5. Bisquick_in_da_MGM

Jul 26, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    I have small child. There is a good chance that I will have another one by the time Atl kicks. That's why I put down one. Also, I plan to sit in the supporters section. There is going to be a lot of people going to the game with me.

Jonesta repped this.
  6. ArsenalACE

ArsenalACE Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Rome, GA
    I do as well but kids will grow and I would rather cut down the number of seats I need then try to add them. It doesn't really matter much at this point anyways. I suspect they will start reaching out to people next year to start piecing it all together. It looks like the Supporter sections will be in the corners. They mentioned it yesterday and if you look at the renderings that is the only space without suites in front.

7. danielofthedale

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would not expect the supporters section to be in the corners

8. ArsenalACE

ArsenalACE Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Rome, GA
    I wish the SG would be behind the goal, but you would have the Suites in front of the SG. I would want to SG to be as close to the field as possible, but this stadium setup does not work like that...as far as the plans are. I just wish they would leave the suites off one end.

9. danielofthedale

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can just go by what my friend that has been in talks with the team about where the supports section is going to be. The team is very open to our input and it seems we will be the non-wing end zone. Things my change between now and then but today it all points to traditional supporters section location.

10. ArsenalACE

ArsenalACE Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Rome, GA
    I hope you are right, but look at the picture from the site. It shows both ends and the non-wing touchline with the MLS configuration.

http://newstadium.atlantafalcons.com/overview/

11. FC Zanarkand Abes!

Aug 13, 2007
    Resurgens Atlanta FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Based on this configuration, having the SG's in the corners would annoy the hell out of the club section.

12. divdev12

divdev12 Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What are those things covering the seats?

Also, I think Blank said that we would have seats for 31,000 for soccer. It soccer setup looks much less than that to me.

13. FC Zanarkand Abes!

Aug 13, 2007
    Resurgens Atlanta FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Supposedly just over 29,000, but that probably includes the club sections behind the goals.

14. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    A great portion of the 31,000 is suites.

15. divdev12

divdev12 Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So how many regular seats are we looking at?

16. danielofthedale

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The number Blank gave out at the announcement was the lower bowl would have 29,000 seats

17. Mikeymike15

Mikeymike15 Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Atlanta
    I'm #714 and put in for 4 seats, but it states you can change your selections at a later date and aren't locked in to the number nor the class of seat. The number is for their approximation. No one can be sure how many seats they want this far out.

Regardless, fun times ahead. Just hope they spruce up the downtown area and at the very least, put in some nice pre-game pubs to hang out at...

18. Dr. Dogfish

Dr. Dogfish Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Heart of Darkness
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dogfish Family of Five now officially Founders. Please refer to me as such.

19. ATL_Bayern_Fan

Apr 29, 2013
    Atlanta
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What was your order number? Wonder if they have hit 3,000 yet.

20. neasdengooner

neasdengooner Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Suwanee, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I ordered 4 and am at 3,124. Ordered over the weekend

21. Indiscretion

Indiscretion Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not bad...I hope we can get to 5k by the end of May

22. Dr. Dogfish

Dr. Dogfish Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Heart of Darkness
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Order number 1030

23. Dexter18

Dexter18 Member

Nov 16, 2004
    #651 4 tickets. Friend signed up last night. #3586, 2 tickets. Have also gotten two neighbors to sign up for a total of 6 tickets.

24. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Been thinking about this. Hopefully the design will allow at least one end to have temp seats extending the tier into the "party zones." I can't imagine there'd be a great financial loss, if any, for this arrangement and Lorde knows it would help the atmosphere for the SGs. At the least we might be asking for a couple of those to be empty for any leader's stands/platforms, etc.

Worst case scenario (acceptable version) - Those suites at the SG end are covered with team swag and Legion banners.

25. Bisquick_in_da_MGM

Jul 26, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Does anyone have an idea what the is at? The TL FB says about 3500.