Where do we go now? Dynamo Kiev 2013/2014 Season thread.

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by loden, Jun 5, 2013.

1. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Yeah the performances of our GK + CBs have been really bad. The CBs are giving the opposing forwards all sorts of time on the ball and in the penalty box. I actually think our attack is fine, or at least good enough.

2. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    A pretty poor choice of a thread if you're looking for RUSSIAN football fans.

3. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    It's been a terrible month for Dynamo fans this far. First, Valentin Belkevych, now - Andriy Bal'.

4. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Вічная пам'ять!

5. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I know these former players loved to have a kick around so they could still stay fit and all. Last year in Kyiv I went to see a testimonial for Leonid Buriak. I beleive that Bal was also there and had some playing minutes.

There were some comments from some fans who know that these guys would get together at Bannikov Stadium for their weekly kick around - but what they said was that the temperatures in Kyiv were well into 30+C range at the 11am time they usually have their kick around and that they should of played much earlier...

Its very hard to give up something that you did for years and enjoyed yourself.

RIP

6. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv

Oh come on guys. The man died doing something he loved....I mean FFS how many people get to die in their late 50's and 60's while making a pass? Too bad it wasn't an assist, haha...

Seriously, let's put some things in perspective.

If you need to feel bad for someone how about feeling bad for the Ukrainian soldier boys who are dying by the dozen each day? Unlike Bal or Belkevich, who's had an above average life in every freaking regard, how about feeling bad for the 18-19 year olds who never got a chance to do shit?

7. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    For that statement I sure you aware that Putler is now got a convey of humanitarian aid on the way.

ПТН ХЙЛ

8. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv

Когда этого пидараса карлика убьют уже?

9. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    This kind of thing already happened to me once. Around 2002, my amateur team was participating in a Miami Cup competition. We're talking South Florida in the Summer. It was in the evening but it was still muggy, humid, and about 95F. I was playing in the RB position, and I had to cross the entire pitch at half-time to get to the stands. This guy, Eli, who also played defense, was walking a couple of steps behind me. All of a sudden several of our opponents run right into my path frantically gesticulating - I turned around to see Eli down in the grass shaking with foam forming at the mouth. 42-year-old (I was 28 then), in decent shape, with wife and two little kids - gone before the ambulance could make it there. That field has been renamed in his honor. 3 minutes was all it took.

10. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    A relatively healthy guy from work in his early 50's had a heart attack on the freeway driving his vehicle. Somebody spotted him swerving, and pulled over to administer CPR, but the guy was gone. Died on the way back from a job he hated. Hmmm....

11. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Scary stuff. One moment - here, next moment - you're gone.

12. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    My point was more like; dying doing what you love vs. kicking the bucket on the way back from a job that you hate.

That's all.

:)

13. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Is it good to die either way? Honestly, if given a choice, I'd rather go while having sex, preferably not with my wife.

14. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Haha. Who's the lucky guy? :laugh:

15. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I'm the lucky guy, of course! ;)

16. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Another one passes away...

RIP

http://www.ua-football.com/ukrainian/news/54197e31.html

Погиб Андрей Гусин

На автодроме "Чайка" под Киевом погиб известный футболист Андрей Гусин.

Федерация мотоспорта Украины подтвердила эту информацию для
    kp.ua

- К сожалению, подробностей трагедии мы пока не знаем.. Как сказали ребята, Андрей зашел на огромной скорости в поворот и вылетел с трассы. Шансов не было. Ранее Андрей занимался автомобильным спортом, участвовал в гонках. Но в последнее время увлекся мотоциклом, мы были не против, чтобы он занимался с нашими ребятами трассе, - сказали в Федерации.

17. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  18. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    How many legends is this now that have passed in the last couple months 3 or 4? Wow crazyiness!

19. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nuts....RIP, but there goes another guy who died doing what he loved.

Can't feel bad for someone like that in light of how many Ukrainian boys are dying and getting maimed for life right now.

20. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    What a year... Belkevich, Bal, now Husyn. Real Dynamo men are dying off...