Ecuador en Brasil 2014

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by barcelonista1981, Oct 16, 2013.

1. lyunmetrb88

lyunmetrb88 New Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Those photoshop skills ...

2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Paredez, Dominguez and Ayovi need a cheeseburger.

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    John Narvaez and Cristian Penilla are injured and won't make the game....great great great. Isn't Mario Pineida injured too?? Three of the more experienced players who are young won't be able to be seen. What horrible news. Especially for Narvaez, he HAD to get his chance now. That's awful. It's like it's meant for us to not succeed in this WC with the number of problems we encounter.

4. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

o boy if rueda called vayas to replace pineida i cant imagine who would be called to replace narvaez and penilla this just got more upsetting i just read that tito valencia and javier villalba got called to replace them tito probably got called to increase his chance of going to mexico since rumor has it their interested in him and villaba ??? two forwards/wingers to replace them really not good rueda is suppose to be making a list for the world cup not trying to sell our players or help struggling teams any thought on any of these two guys???

5. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Seriously. One bad news after another. I hope the string of bad news ends soon.

6. Kr0nika R0ja

Kr0nika R0ja Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Big Apple
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anyone have any idea where I can catch a stream of this game (Ecuador Local vs Serie A)? I remember i watched Ecuador Local vs Ambato (Macara/Tecnico) a few years back but took a good while to find. Any infor would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys :)!

7. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'd like to know as well. If I find something I'll post it. Can anyone tell me what time the game starts? I'm in PST. Thanks.

8. Kr0nika R0ja

Kr0nika R0ja Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Big Apple
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Its at 7pm Ecua time, which is 8pm US Eastern time Currently, so its 5pm Cali Time. there you go :)

Luigi408 repped this.
  9. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Sweet. Thank you very much!

10. X@vier

X@vier Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Sep 6, 2013
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Chiriboga a Enner: "Sería bueno averiguar si se cuidó como debería de cuidarse "

Luis Chiriboga, presidente de la Federación Ecuatoriana de Fútbol, conversó con los medios de comunicación e indicó su malestar con el jugador Enner Valencia.

“Enner Valencia venía marcando goles en una buena racha y esta semana no hizo goles, seria bueno averiguar porque no hizo goles”, mencionó Chiriboga.

Para finalizar, el presidente de la FEF, puso en manifiesto su molestia con Valencia “Sería bueno averiguar si se cuidó como debería de cuidarse o hizo algo que no se debe hacer Enner Valencia”.

http://studiofutbol.com.ec/audio-chiriboga-enner-pregunten-que-hizo-despues-del-ultimo-partido/

Anyone know what this guy is talking about??

this is no good that our Ecuadorian NT is having all this problems/injuries with just a few months before the world cup :(

11. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Chiriboga is upset that Enner Valencia used a day off given to all members of the Pachuca team to fly to Ecuador and sign an advertisement contract with a local company. The day I believe was Thursday before the scoreless game he's mentioning.

12. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ecuatv.net
    elastillero.tv
    Those FOR SURE will live stream the match.

13. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Back to the Chirirboga criticizing Enner Valencia thing, is it me or is it strange that a Federation president has the time to keep track of the international players and develop opinions on who's to be called or not.
    I mean he should be concerned with our local tournament's low attendance record year we are having, people losing interest in our local teams, the condition of 90% of our stadiums fields, our youth divisions not having proper training material, Vizuete made some pretty interesting comments about this btw, the feminine NT that recently competed didn't even have back up uniforms, The Jose Ayovi case not being resolved due to the FEF needing more time? whilw a players career goes to waste and a teams investment goes up in smoke? I could go on and on about what HE SHOULD BE concerned with. The FEF president has no business keeping tabs on performances outside our country, thats why theres a head coach with a staff.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    and Donkey of the Week goes to none other than Mr Oink Oink himself. Smh, he just made himself look ridiculously stupid because not one single Ecuadorian will back him up for the stupid statements he made against Ener Valencia. If Pachuca gave Ener the day off he is in all his damn right to do whatever the hell he pleases as long as it is not harmful to his health or jeopardizes his ability to play (as it is most likely stated in his contract). Going to guayaquil to sign an advertising contract does not break any of these regulations meaning Chiriboga has no business commenting about it. Sh*t, this donkey shouldnt comment about it even if Ener did break the rules...and we all know he didn't or else he wouldn't have played this weekend.

Damn Chirirata, way to create more bad blood between the players and the FEF. We already have enough problems as it is with players having bajones, injuries, and a lack of players in certain key positions and Chiri just had to add more salt to the open wound. That's why nobody respects him. He needs to focus on doing his job and not doing Rueda's. Ener is literally the best striker we have and he's already creating tension between him and Ener. What's to expect from the NT in the WC when the FEF president is creating a negative atmosphere before we go to Brazil?

Ener keep doing your thing! You're killing it right now. F*ck Chiriboga

15. X@vier

X@vier Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Sep 6, 2013
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I agree with you 100%, this is just ridiculous that he is so involved, it should be the NT coach that has the last call on who he calls up and who he doesn't, its crazy to hear that Chiriboga and his son have a say on what players he can call up.

I really hope they can change this guy for someone better!

16. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It freaking sucks Pineida, Narvaez, and Penilla will not be playing because of injury. They were the three players I really wanted to watch in today's game. Out of those three, I think Narvaez had the biggest chance of making it to the list of 30 players Rueda has to hand in to FIFA come May. He still has somewhat of a chance though. Our depth at CB is extremely poor. I'm still looking forward to watching Gonzales and Canga play though. Both of them are players that we should keep an eye on going forward.

I'm worried guys...the WC is less than two months away and we have some serious issues.

17. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    well this is the starting line up
    Ecuador: Alexander Domínguez; Alejandro Espinoza, Luis Checa, Gabriel Achilier, Óscar Bagüí; Pedro Quiñónez, Osbaldo Lastra, Jonathan González, Ángel Mena; Armando Wila, Carlos Tenorio.

i hope canga, angulo, and arroyo start second half

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm hearing that the beef Chiriboga has with Ener is that Ener signed with Gatorade and the FEF is sponsored by Powerade. LOL toma rata inflada! He wanted a piece of the pie and he doesn't want the "star" players on the NT signing with Powerade's main competitor. Good for Ener! Fat boy isn't getting it his way this time.

19. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Thanks for the links!

On Chiriboga... SMH... Good job Enner shutting that pig up.

20. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Where can I watch the game? It's not on El Astillero

21. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    yes it it it on tc guayaquil under where you see the video there are arrows to select more channels and
    wow Jonathan Gonzalez just scored a pretty easy goal

22. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    second goal already by wila these forerers have no chemistry together cant wait to see angulo play tho

23. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What a blooper by Checa smh. There's a reason he doesn't get called up

24. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Foreigners outplaying Ecuador right now. Cobelli is causing havoc down the left flank. I saw we naturalize him asap

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    #350 b9d23m89, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    no one in this game is NT material. Jonathan Gonzales (who I've said is going to be a great) is the best on the field and no one else stands out. Gabriel Espinoza isn't for the NT...his side keeps getting owned by Cobelli. Damn I wish we would've had Narvaez for this game and Penilla along with Pinieda. Three of the guys I wanted to see the most.

Tenorio is there more as a leader and mentor for these kids. lol I didn't even know Angel Mena was on the starting line up. sheesh.