Royial Scanner

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by royial, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Seems you need to restart each time the app fails to ad something to the cart no!?

4 times tonight Game 40 was available and I failed :(
    After it became available again the app didnt warn or try to ad something to cart.

2. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope you're kidding

DKutulsa repped this.
  3. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah you have to restart it. They covered this b4

4. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    It was just an idea. It's okay if it will not be implemented.

5. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're honestly just buying them to resell. Gtfoh

6. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
  7. Toosucio4u

Toosucio4u Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    is called sarcasm

8. ItZa

ItZa Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I do find it hilarious that there are people asking for restrictions on Royial's app. It really does make me think if you are afraid of the competition that exists now when attempting to buy tickets or whether you are reselling tickets yourselves on ebay.

everybody knows there are people out there looking to make a profit, everybody knows some are sitting on 30+ Brazil v Mexico tickets - you cant stop them and you never will. The pros dont need Scorpyn or Royial to release their apps. Hell the same guy who has 30+ Brazil v Mexico tickets had his very own app developed and a team of low life scum buying tickets for him months ago!

Stop asking Royial to profile users on BigSoccer, it has already been done and besides, who are you people to play God in who gets this app or what Royial is to do with it? He can do whatever he pleases as its his app. I cant speak for Royial but I'm pretty sure he has better things to do than read through hundreds of PMs and deciding if someone fits a certain profile based on what limited information exists about them online to see if they get his app or not.

Just thank him for a public release and giving you an opportunity to get tickets (whether you need them or not).

If you need apps from Royial, Blok or Scorpyn to get your very first tickets you obviously lucked out, werent paying attention to the information being littered on this Forum or were swinging for the in demand games - but best of luck getting tickets now for those who legitimately missed out but stuff you resellers - you wont be getting a high amount or any. FYI many people including myself were not reliant on any apps when getting our tickets in earlier phases. You didn't need this app or any other to get tickets...

tmac-tmac, gil_206 and BMfutbol16 repped this.
  9. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm guilty of not being aggressive enough in the first phase, and looking for in demand games as a whole. However, this notion of people asking people like scorpyn and royial to restrict their apps AFTER THEY ALREADY HAVE IT reeks of desperation to boost their chances, and is ridiculous. Touts already have their methods and bots to acquire their tickets, and have most likely already done so in the first three phases. I don't blame anyone for looking to boost their chances, but c'mon.... Get real. The app is out, you have it - and if you have it, then the others are welcome to it also.

Good luck to everyone.

10. gil_206

gil_206 Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Does anyone know when they would put arg vs bosnia and brazil vs mexico or the opening game back on sale????

11. _monte_

_monte_ New Member

Mar 21, 2014
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    Just tested the tool and it seems to work.... BUT

logging the traffic with fiddler, ....

@royial:
    why don't you tell us more about the google-analytics-traffic? Referer: http://www.royialscanner.com/ ???

Please clarify, Thank you.

12. superchromix

superchromix Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I think the google analytics data is just the number of tickets purchased, and to which game, as was mentioned earlier...

13. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Ger Ghana available now

14. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    Already gone ...

15. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That is correct. This is Google analytics implementation for Windows Application.

16. ttnpier

ttnpier Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Thanks for the app Royial. I'm using it for game 58...no luck yet...
    Regarding touting, how can it be minimized? Is there a more equitable system that FIFA can use?
    I got lucky...got a Rio VST in the first random draw stage, and a Belo Horizonte semi in the last FCFS. May have gotten the Rio QF if my damn bank hadn't declined the payment!
    So, from my perspective this system worked pretty great. But I've seen on forums people who haven't had any luck. What would be the optimal, fairest system? Is there even one.

17. superchromix

superchromix Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Let's please keep the discussion in this thread limited to issues related to the Royial app. This thread isn't on the subject of / merits of / scourge of / TOUTING. If you would like, we can ask the moderators to start a new thread for Touting discussions..

18. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

More random group stage games available now..

19. ItZa

ItZa Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I truly believe the Random Draws were great as they were unprejudiced and unbiased, it all came down to luck.

The FCFS phases were complete, and utter shit - this is coming from a guy who landed 2 semis in the most recent phase by the way. The system was flawed, the first FCFS I was waiting in the queue with a message saying not to refresh, but everyone was hitting F5 to get in quicker (mind you this was probably the best chance to get the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME if it was available, as I haven't seen it and I'm thinking it was in the first FCFS that it was made available briefly. After I found out the F5 method, I used it to my advantages and scored big games in the following FCFS like game 17, 58, 61, 62 etc.

IMO, there is no 'complete' fair system, you will always have some that miss out on games.

With the re-sellers/touting - you can't beat them, you never will. To minimize it, maybe have Random Draws the whole way? FIFA did partially try and accommodate everybody accordingly, evident through the PMA draw and what not.

20. zachadu21

zachadu21 Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Definitely would love to see an SMS notification! Thanks again @royial !

SKULL_XD repped this.
  21. pabloydiana

pabloydiana Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Damn days like these I wish I didn't have a Mac exclusively. I'll be in SP and I'd love to get to watch Hazard and Lukaku vs Korea. Is there any chance this will be released for Mac or has anyone worked their magic with wine?

22. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
  23. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    USA vs Ghana was available - seems like someone with the app was able to purchase one ticket in category 1....

24. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    Do you see every ticket that is available in your log?

25. Rominger

Rominger Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Can you see if it was really purchased or only that the scanner grabbed them?