Royial Scanner

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by royial, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beautiful Game 2010

Jul 11, 2006
    Western Hemisphere
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I look at the join dates and I wonder if there may be some touts in this thread presenting "arguments" for wanting 4 tickets.

Forzabarca repped this.
  2. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    It's very easy to automate the process, I don't think anyone who wants to make money with the tickets will need to wait for someone in some board to release an app. ;)

Rominger, Wankdorf 1954 and Guern repped this.
  3. Guern

Guern New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    I look to some posts and wonder what kind of problems did some persons have in their life to see evil everywhere.

Because touts are waiting kindly for someone to come and lay them an app to start their business ?
    I joined after some googling when i failed to get x2 tickets for the game 48, Algeria - Russia
    I'm not a hardcore football fan, and i may die of old age 2 times before seeing Algeria back to WC(Once or twice a 25 years) so with or without the tickets i am going to Curitiba, and i am going to see that game.

JeffreyD and Rominger repped this.
  4. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi,

I fixed the issue some of you faced in case you request more number of tickets than exist, it was adding the number you requested and not the number that available.
    Also I added per request more noise notification :)

I'm using the software as well for games 62,64 so in case you find them, i'll be happy if you can buy 2 more and sell it to me in face value :)

So the instructions:
    Download here or here
    Requirement: .NET Framework 4.5
    Uninstall the previous version (important!)
    Unzip the zip file to C:\wc2014tickets (important!), install by clicking on setup.exe and run.

Instructions:
    Left side:
    a. Put the game/s you're looking for (for example: 1 if you would like to get notification of game 1. 62,64 if you want to get notification for games 62,64).
    b. Choose the categories you want.
    c. Put the interval between availability check (seconds). I define 30 as minimum (will change it after i'll get my tickets/to special users :)) as I want a chance to win some games as well :). By testing it, looks like 30 is enough currently.
    d. Define the minimum amount of tickets you want.
    e. Define the maximum amount of tickets you want.
    f. Start button is disable currently till you'll logged in on the right side of the software to the ticketing system and access the page with the table of the games and the availability of each game. Then the start button will be enable and you'll be able to click on it.
    g. Wait for the beep :)

Version History:
    2.2 -
    Ticket purchase fix (in case you requested more than available)
    Better notification
    Stability issues

2.1 -
    Major bug fix
    Stability issues

2.0 -
    Automation of purchase tickets.
    Bug fixing
    Ability to define the minimum and the maximum of tickets.

1.1 -
    Multiple Games Support
    Speech the available game in addition to the beep

1.0 -
    Single Game Support
    No notificatioon

Future:
    In case there will be a request, I can do email/SMS notifications.
    Also the tool not doing validation of the input etc.
    Let me know what do you think.

Good luck everyone and c'ya in Rio :)

Donation:
    Only if you were able to find tickets using the tool, and it was really helpful, you can donate here (Thanks for the guys that already donated!)

Questions/Suggestions - post here (better) or send an email to royialscanner at gmail dot com.

5. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    email/SMS notifications would be really cool. Let us know

6. supergringo

supergringo Member

Nov 9, 2013
    1 vote here for email/sms!

I'm running it through remote desktop to a pc at my home, but I'm always mobile on my mac.
    Chances of me "hearing" the alert are pretty slim.

7. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    Actually I have no cell phone.
    Can you do a version that calls me via regular phone?

Mumoz and Toosucio4u repped this.
  8. Rominger

Rominger Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Much better, just brilliant :-D

9. sccbobcat2

sccbobcat2 New Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Well done royial! Hope between all of us here we can get you the tickets you are looking for. Love the gooaaal! update. If anyone out there wants to change the sound, just replace the goal.wav file. Convert any song to .wav (easily done online) and then save it as goal.wav in the same location. Good luck all!

10. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It refreshes every 60 seconds minimum now? app shows 30 but fifa site on app says 60.?

11. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks -
    Game 40 Cat 1 just go online and looks like some guys were able to purchase it..
    I'm looking only for 62,64 games but it seems it'll be really hard to get them :(

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Damn game 40 was available but nothing got added to the cart :(
    Guess only 1 ticket was available.. I was looking for 2. Or some other guy got lucky!!

13. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You defined the minimum to 2? If yes, that may be the case....

14. UltimateWarrior

Dec 9, 2013
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    +1 for email/sms!

Thanks Royial, great app. I am only after 1 group game so fingers crossed it comes available soon. I hope you get the tickets you are after.

15. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Again available, now min 1 and max 2 still nothing to cart. Man someone else is so fast.

Btw when its red and it doesnt ad anything to cart.. does that mean I need to restart the app!?

16. SKULL_XD

SKULL_XD Member

Thanks for the update @royial. As someone else said, the app is refreshing every 60 seconds now even if I have the minimum set to 1. I am totally fine if you did that intentionally, but it thought i would let you know in case it wasn't intentional.
    EDIT:
    I found that this was due to the number of games I was scanning.

17. Beautiful Game 2010

Jul 11, 2006
    Western Hemisphere
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I think you will be able to get 62 without much problem, eventually. The Brazilian press has reported that FIFA is holding back something like 10,000 tickets for the SP games until they resolve the stadium repair issues. That makes me believe that the SP games should be available at some point later on. Of course, I will be on the look out for you along with the others.

Thanks again for all of your work in helping out all of us fans in need of some tickets.

18. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I hope so. Any chance about Rio's final tickets? Or its really sold out and no chance it'll appear for sale?

19. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Game 13 Cat 1 is available - Ger vs. Por !

20. Pablo Garces

Pablo Garces Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Australia
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Also CRC vs ENG

21. Toosucio4u

Toosucio4u Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    annnnnd its gone !

22. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Italy v Costa Rica is available as well

23. Beautiful Game 2010

Jul 11, 2006
    Western Hemisphere
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I am not sure what is going on with tickets to the Final. It seems that FIFA have released very few to the public so far.

Based on past World Cups, they may become available at some point. For example, in 2002 FIFA put them on sale in Tokyo only to people with Brazilian and German passports a couple of days before the Final. In 2010, I got a ticket to the Final in the lottery. In 2010 it seemed that there were a lot more "dignitaries" and a lot less "regular fans" than at previous Finals, and definitely a lot less regular fans that at the other 2010 games prior to the Final. I am afraid that that trend has probably continued.

Since the "renovation" downsized Maracana to about half its former size, that really screwed everybody over, except for the touts/scalpers/cambistas and the VIPs. The fact that it is so expensive to stay in Rio now makes it not worth it to me to go there without a ticket to the game.

24. Toosucio4u

Toosucio4u Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    england Costa Rica up again...... and gone again lol

25. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    I think there are many people that are selling the tickets directly via ebay after they bought them with the app.

Maybe you can do a version that automatically creates a template listing on ebay after one has bought the tickets, such that the details are already filled out?