Mes que un sporting project - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    in b4 people cheer that goal.

2. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    There is nothing else to call you but a Cnut that doesn't deserve to support if you select what YOU want to support and berate others that believe.

So stfu and know your place because you clearly don't understand what that avatar means not deserve to use it.

3. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    but you were cheering for Barceleona.

Sounds pretty desperate to me.

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We're only a point ahead of Barca. So one draw means, they have their fate in their own hands(if Atleico also draws). Don't want that to happen.

5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I swear to fcnk you gotta be trollin me hard

Good job bro

MadridFan22304 repped this.
  6. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd rather have your nuts in my mouth whilst tweaking your sphincter. How do you like that?

You're one the best members here but you just follow the crowd too much sometimes. How easy is it to pick on Demo? Jesus have a go at @4x4s for shitting on Benzema constantly or @YOUNGSTARS87 shitting on Xabi or all the casillistas for shitting on Diego.

anticule repped this.
  7. demo_g

demo_g Member+

Jan 13, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't care how Barca plays. If we lose la liga to them Perez and co. may as well go hang themselves.

nicafornica repped this.
  8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, hope El Che or Villarreal does something.

9. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm actually glad they're winning. Regardless we have to win the rest of our matches so them losing doesn't make a difference. If they did lose/draw then they'll throw the last match against atleti.

We need them going into that match thinking they have a chance and getting a draw at worst. atleti has been so strong I think only one of Levante or Malaga will get the necessary draw. Valencia will be coming off of playing the Europa a couple days earlier so they'll be weakened.

Excape Goat and MadridFan22304 repped this.
  10. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Totally agree, posted that when they were down 1-0. I can't believe they've given up like this. Although at least they responded late here. But 4 points back of Atleti, if they beat Atleti that is 1 point with the tiebreaker. Who gives up in that situation?

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This thread got intense...fast.

Nuts in mouths and tweaking sphincters...I thought I was in the Schalke 04 thread for a second there.

nicafornica and anticule repped this.
  12. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    They are really defeated. Hopefully, atleti feels some pressure and falters. If they don't then it won't matter in the end.

I can't believe we left it in their hands where we need atleti to drop points twice. Worst part is they're in this world beaters form.

MadridFan22304 repped this.
  13. demo_g

demo_g Member+

Jan 13, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Atletico's next three games are against Valencia, Levante and Malaga. None of these teams are in real danger of relegation and none of them are fighting for Europa league spot. Playing at Mestalla might look difficult on paper, but Valencia will focus on EL. I can see Atletico winning all those matches.

jeremy123 repped this.
  14. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is the same guy who predicted in December that Barca will not lose points, especially at home, correct?

15. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    I do not think you know what a fact is. But let's get something straight, this is a individual performance, and so because Ronaldo is doing better you can not turn around and say that well it is because he is playing a better team. It doesn't work like that. Secondly, you can not limit this to just the league. It doesn't work like that. You're only doing that because it favours Suarez by two goals.

16. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    So glad Sanchez did not play against us, he was a monster today.

He should def look at leaving and finding a club that would appreciate his obviously enormous talent.

17. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    The only thing I'm hoping for..

18. Castillas

Castillas Member+

May 4, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If I could choose one goal to describe Berb's career, it would be this one. Genius touch combined with "yeah, whatever" attitude and laziness.

19. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Suarez is not in the champions league so the best way to compare them is in the league. A fair comparison. Suarez wins. Goals and assists and general influence in his team.

Also you completely ignore the fact that Suarez doesn't take penalties. Liverpool have been awarded 12 penalties in the league. Imagine if Suarez was their penalty taker. He isn't and he has still scored more goals than Ronaldo in the league. Take away Ronaldo's penalties and he is closer to Benzema's tally than he is to Suarez. Damn!

Messi is having the poorest season ever and he is still only 2 goals behind Ronaldo in the league. Ronaldo is not his usual self. Suarez is having a better season than both.

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Less games to play, less fatigue, better performances due to better fitness after fewer midweek matches played. Nothing fair about it.

21. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    But if you take away messi's penalties it's not as close, yeah?

This started as a who is the best player in the world discussion, so why now is it comparison of Ronaldo and Saurez in league games only? Look at the bigger picture if you want to be objective.

22. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    this.

I don't think some people understand how hard it is with an extra game in midweek.

Liverpool is a good team but it comes as no surprise that Chelsea and City dropped points as the season went on. Not bashing Liverpool but CL duties are pretty demanding.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Chelsea really messed up. Their schedule looks pretty easy on paper, probably the easiest out of all the teams playing for it.

24. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it is a duck.

With all the things that has been happening with him, it comes as no surprise he would endorse a product on the pitch.

Next line of endorsements would be stickers. Players will lift their shirt up and there will be Nike and Pepsi stickers on their body. Neymar is a disgrace.

jeremy123 repped this.
  25. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Florentino had his way we would have ended up with this ********ing chump. Good lord it would have been another Beckham/Ronaldinho scenario. So glad Neymar chose Barca.

ozil_express repped this.