Mes que un sporting project - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sooooooo, every able-bodied male between the ages of 16 and 30 now rumored to be heading to Manchester United...

To be played out of their natural position.

2. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    You were omitting statistics that favored Ronaldo, that would have put him way beyond Suarez, such as league cups. In fact Suarez participated in two league cups versus Ronaldo's single one. And Ronaldo still came on top. This including the more impressive record Champions League goals shows that Ronaldo has had the more individually impressive season. But you tried to chip away at that lead by attempting to omit the cup performances, and even penalties.

And yes, Ronaldo has performed better than Suarez this season. Ronaldo has a goal scoring ratio of 1.09 per match versus Suarez's 0.8 per match.

3. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    Aren't we forgetting a certain Ballon d'Or also?

4. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    [​IMG]

5. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ridiculous Cup final in the Netherlands. Completely insane. PEC Zwolle smashed 5 past Ajax to win it 5-1! Incredible final, could have been 10-1 counting all the 100% chances these guys had. Wow!

Jeremy, saying Suarez is better than Ronaldo this season is plain stupid. People forget Ronaldo's legendary achievement in the CL because he has been injured for a few weeks. He would have been on his way to the 20 if he played everything in the CL.

zahzah repped this.
  6. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Demo shitting on Modric now?

Lol what a cnut go predict some more losses

7. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He is trying to be optimistic, but Modric is pretty much the worst midfielder in top flight soccer.

sleepyvato50 and anticule repped this.
  8. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Liverpool fans enjoyed themselves today
    [​IMG]

9. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dude do you realise the difference in quality between our team and Liverpool? Suarez is way more instrumental in liverpool's success than Ronaldo has been for us. In fact we proved we can actually beat a top team for once without ronaldo. We play better as a team. Fact. Let's face it he has been poor since winning ballon de oro. Suarez has completely outperformed ronaldo in the league. In goals and assists. Imagine if Suarez took penalties!!!

I love me some Ronaldo and he is the best overall but this season Suarez has just beaten him in my opinion.

10. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What about the people who shit on Benzema or Xabi or Diego?

oh wait...those are your internet friends...cool.

11. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Barcelona remains in the hunt for La liga, it is actually better for us. They will need to beat Atletico Madrid.

surgeon and jafo1972 repped this.
  12. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Agreed!

Excape Goat repped this.
  13. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah just thought the same thing. We need them to win (how weird is that?) so that they have something to play for against Atletico. Otherwise they will throw the match and let Atletico win. The crowd will demand that and boo the team if they don't let Atletico win. I am not joking! I know what Catalanes are like! That will happen!

Excape Goat repped this.
  14. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Pinto is pure comedy, if the transfer ban holds we'll have lots of lulz for next season. :D

15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I want Barca to have no chance of winning La Liga. We play Espanyol at home on last day so Barca will bent over if we are ahead of them anyway.

16. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    mascherano does his signature move again and no call....:rolleyes:

17. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Barca struggling... If they drop points here I say that they last glimmer of hope for a title is down the toilet.

18. Vocalz

Vocalz ManUtd! SLB! Pt!

Dec 31, 2005
    California
    lol barca.

4x4s repped this.
  19. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We don't need Barcelona to win.

You guys are getting delusional in your hopes for La Liga that we have to resort to rooting for Barcelona.

Not me.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  20. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Barca not even trying. They might kick the ball in their own goal to make sure Atleti gets the 3 points in the last game. We need Valencia to do something at Mestalla, then Malaga or Levante to get a result.

21. Arsenal_NGA

Arsenal_NGA Member+

Jan 12, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Messi messed up.

22. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    #7198 anticule, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    Go have demo nut in your mouth

Everyone knows what modric has given this squad. Pull some meaningless stats out of your ass on espn because you've never watched rakitic ha!!!! Then come here and tell me Modric is shit? Disgusting

23. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Maybe you miss the point about hoping? Maybe because you still support regardless of what goes on.

Now why do you even care to post if people watch la liga? You've already said you don't. Weather supporting cnuts. From
    Jeremey to This guy, you deserve nothing. You sound like 4 year olds that whine hahahhahaha bitches.

24. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The downfall of a member....resorts to name calling.

:facepalm