Name 3 foreign players that you could choose to be on the USWNT

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by WPS_Movement, Apr 20, 2014.

1. WPS_Movement

WPS_Movement Member+

Apr 9, 2008
    And name these 3 players based on "Need" for the USWNT, and not "Want".

MF - Necib (even more of a connection to the USWNT forwards. Press may benefit the most)
    MF - Desiree Scott (the USWNT could definitely use her)
    D - Kadeisha Buchanan (a young speedy athletic 18 year old defender. just what the USWNT needs)

Buchanan, Scott, and Dunn, give this team some speed, swagger, and some added color.
    Necib brings the playmaking, and connects that offensive attack together.
    The team already has Abby replacements lined up for the future (Horan and Hagen).

These 3 players are what the USWNT (senior), USWNT (U-23), and USWNT (U-20) are missing.
    And it hurts me dearly to not be able to include Ali Riley on this list.
    But the USWNT has enough outside backs they can already turn to.

2. newsouth

newsouth Member

Nov 20, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Desiree is an easy one. As I said, the day she went MIA in KC, their back-line would be under siege. I've been proven correct the 1st 2 games.

DMF - Desiree Scott
    F/AMF - Marta - They can get away with a true 4-3-3 since none of the current forwards have MFer qualities to their game, so they end up putting an one dimensional MF in at forward.
    D - Ally Courtnall - She's a better pairing with Dunn long term. They control both side-lines to the end of time. Ops, she's back running track for UCLA.

3. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I would like to see Julia Simic of Germany. While she's an excellent player(scored so far 8 league goals(one less than Sarah Hagen) for the top league team, Turbine Potsdam), she hasn't yet played for their NT. She's get her own website.
    http://juliasimic.de
    not covered by her website, she also gained notoriety by appearing in German Playboy(only topless, though). I think she would be great for 'lifting' spirits for American fans!