MD34: Fiorentina - Roma (April 19th, 2014) [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Andreas, Apr 12, 2014.

1. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    if at the beginning of the season you told me a back line of De Sanctis, Maicon, randomBrazilianCB, Castan, and Dodo would get us an away clean sheet against Fiorentina, i would've laughed in your face

it's amazing how far Castan and Dodo have come this season in development

2. lazzara

lazzara Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    ljajic has improved after he was being dropped.

w/ bunch of clueless managers we've had in the past 2 seasons, i'm glad rudi knows what he's doing. ljajic's improvement is pretty visible, and he was only dropped for like 3 games. can't wait 'till rudi models ljajic into a hazard

3. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
  4. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    The constant whining by Viola for non existing PKs was very annoying, all while Cuadrado was diving like a dolphin the whole game and the ref giving him free fouls. After the game their management and media were blaming the ref for the loss and claiming they were the better side, while all I saw was LE Roma wearing purple doing nothing positive.

Montella played Cuadrado on the left hoping to abuse Toloi, but that didn't work out that well for them. DDR continued his amazing form and helped out the CBs a lot, while Dodo put his best defensive performance in Roma shirt in the 1st half. Ljajic showed why he was brought here in the 1st place, if he continues like this nobody can take the starting place from him.

5. Goduerza

Goduerza Member+

Jun 13, 2008
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Fiorentina were indeed poor in attack. They had very little cohesion and mostly tried long shots. They're not the same without Gomez and Rossi, but then again it's nobody but Prade's fault for rolling the dice on injury prone players.

6. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    This Roma side when fit and in form is just too strong for the current Serie A. I really hope we can handle 2 games per week next season, this is my biggest concern. Otherwise, I'm 100% confident that this team will only be stronger next year after Saba does his magic this summer.

7. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    oh please, it's not about who's the better side. see Roma vs Cagliari, 2014 Nov 25