Cristiano Ronaldo-the most overrated player of all time?

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Lewa9, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    OK then I agree.
    Bundesliga is always the strong and competitive league -relatively to their salary cap and players (home base) control.

2. 621380

621380 Member

Feb 21, 2004
    germany
    every club makes his own decions....some are good , some are bad..some clubs comes from a richer city some not..some have bigger stadions others not..some have luck , others not, some have sponsors other not......the situation is complex and not really to judge corectly....and there was the dfb....iam no expert and so i stop..i cant look whats happend behind the doors of this clubs and the decisions to sign players or trainers and the salarys ect, ect.......

i have too check the dfb law limited sign fees to sign foreigners in the 60s..(this isnt easy for me to undertsand , its a bit qaotic in my opinion)..was it the same like it was for german players where was transfered from a german club to a other german club??.the sign fees .(using the DFB rules and not the greyzone, blackmarked zone you understand??......)

pre-bundesliga 10000-15000 german mark
    bundesliga 1963-1965 it was 50000 german mark
    post hertha bsc bundesliga scandal 1965 it was 100000 german mark....however the bundesliga has created a bundesliga control comitee 1965 too...so it was possible (with agreement only from dfb) the sign fees was higher than 100000 german...this was the case with friedel lutz (175000) and some others (other example horst koeppel, 225000 german mark , he was a NT player too)....this was important transfers for the clubs and the dfb has granted this clubs higher sign fees..however this was still the exception and not the rule....your agenda was to mention the exception (friedel lutz, nationalteam player)....some years later the sign fees has reached a level of unlimited sign fees for players transfers....thats my understanding now....

iam no member of bayern munich and i never was....detailed information about the clubs financiel situation back in days i dont have ..i have to google or i have to use some old publikations to find out a bit more....more i cant offer...

however i knows a bit more how to judge the situation of a potentional recordbreaking fees for a pele and bayern munichs situation in this days ....

the highest offer pele got pre march 1963 was 5 million german mark if that articel of -der spiegel is correct-..this means the german bundesliga season 1965/66 wasnt over yet...the 1966/67 season has not startet yet and bayern munichs player gerd müller example: (good possible other bayern munich players too) still had part jobs pre march 1966...müller has worked 1965/66 4 hours per day (5 days per week, 400-500 german mark total per month as funiture salesman) in a funiture marked in days pele was allready a millioäre and where pele got for a single tv interview 5000 german marks..lol..

3. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    can you share the link? That was very very high, considering Cruijff broke the world record in 1974 (10 years later) with more or less 2.4 mils German Mark (with back date conversion)

4. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Other one; he is like Rocky Balbao while some of his opponents he faced are Ivan Drago :)

La-Máquina repped this.
  5. La-Máquina

La-Máquina BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Disappears yet again in a crucial game... but then again, who are Bayern Munich?

Afghan-Juventus and Pipiolo repped this.
  6. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Such a great season.

CR should be Bundes player of the year after winning Bundes league this year.

7. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Take your medicine boy

8. Jaweirdo

Jaweirdo Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    FISHSCALE

9. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    wow ... I did not know you're such a 'heavy doooser ' LOL

10. Jaweirdo

Jaweirdo Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    you know what that is?

11. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    thanks for the new term, I just "google it" :sneaky:

12. Jaweirdo

Jaweirdo Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    what did you find

13. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    huh? o_O

fishscale
    Very high-quality cocaine, usually right off the key and uncut. Doesn't look like regular coke---it's flaky instead of grainy, it's sparkly instead of dull, and it's slightly yellow-grey instead of being plain white.
    Good shit, since 1 gram = ~12 lines. Numbs all the way down and gives you a case of the chills.

That fishscale we got last night was the bomb.

Jaweirdo repped this.
  14. JoãozinhoFutebol

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Why is this thread still a thing?

15. Jaweirdo

Jaweirdo Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    James do you ever do coke?

16. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I myself love the classic type, not sure what it is but it has a more substantial flavor.

[​IMG]

Jaweirdo and leadleader repped this.
  17. Dylan_bart

Dylan_bart New Member

Sep 14, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Haha I laughed at this... So you are trying to say ballon d'or winner of 2008 and 2014, top goal scorer of ucl 2014 and all time top goal scorer in 2014 (nevermind la liga top goal scorer) is overrated? Well first of all ronaldo is the only winger to score 400 goals in football history so I think his shooting is probably very bad because usually wingers that score lots of goals have bad shooting don't you agree?no. Who has scored more goals for their national team and overall, Ronaldo or lewandowski?... That's right Cristiano. You don't win 2 ballon d'ors and still you are overrated. As for his dribbling CR7 used to dribble past players at united but now he is more safisticated so he will not attempt many dribbles. So he rarely tries to dribble 5 times a match so your facts are invalid. His free kick standards have dropped but he is not bad at them he is still good, better than lewandowski... Cristiano is a goal machine he scores more goals then players like ibrahimovic lewandowski messi and he is a winger!! He is definitely not overrated look at the facts, look at the stats Cristiano is higher than them all! You are just jelous.[​IMG]

18. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    CR7 is now and will be a legend (all time)

Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  19. Kinglich

Kinglich Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Ottawa
    from Twitter: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 70% of his goals at Real Madrid with just the one-touch (this total includes free kicks and penalties).
    [​IMG]

Ozora repped this.
  20. PuckVanHeel

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Ozora repped this.
  21. PuckVanHeel

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    I did a search on twitter (for the source) and I feel it's a made up statistic.

22. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    well in FK alone, I rated CR7 (good bending + power) was slightly better than both Pirlo (more precise but inconsistent) and Messi (good bending but also inconsistent)

23. EdgarAllanPoet

EdgarAllanPoet Member+

May 1, 2011
    #448 EdgarAllanPoet, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    Anyone can easily watch his goal compilations from season to season on Youtube and see that this is utter nonsense. The lengths that Bada Bing and his alter egos will go to.

Not to mention by this logic his 30 headers for Madrid are most certainly being considered "one touch tap-ins".....oh the hilarity.

24. Kinglich

Kinglich Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Ottawa
  25. Ozora

Ozora Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 5, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea LFC
    Well,tap ins or not,goal is goal.
    Ronaldo could scored more 50 goals in one season.Seem that he wasn't a lucky boy