RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    From C team, definitely Alvaro Medran is one to watch, Gonzalo Melero and Adrian probably also going to be promoted. Jose Leon, Captain of Juvenil A and already regular with the C team might get a chance, however the core players will be the same ones, due to their still young age, I don't expect same amount of changes as the beginning of this year.

Lyra and 9Qui repped this.
  2. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Real Madrid C did their part, they are safe 3 games left, after victory 4-1 at home against Conquense. Now everything depends on Castilla's survival. Central defender Hector, from Juvenil A side, debuted from the start in this game. Goalscorers- Dani Ramirez (2), Mariano and Alvaro Medran.

4x4s repped this.
  3. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We seem to be doing everything we can to get relegated. :unsure:

4. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    As soon as we got out of the hole, we started to dig for ourselves another one. 5 games our form and results are not encouraging. Today it was easy for Eibar, after they scored early. They just had to park the bus. Yes, Eibar is fighting for promotion, yes we were denied, probably, legitimate goal from Cabrera, but overall our slowness, lack of leaders and invention, lack of spirit - these things were missing today and we had that in abundance just not too long ago.

5. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Another disappointing game in Soria , Numancia vs Castilla 0-0. FT. Defense line looked OK, specially Llorente , who's getting better and better, but upfront we had almost 0 opportunities. Brazilian, Willian Jose looks as a waste of money on our part, Sobrino is out of sorts all season, Jose Rodriguez is in worst form that I can remember and on top of that , Diaz keeps playing Jaime Romero ahead of Burgui, which is beyond of my understanding. Burgui is one of our top scorers, always dangerous and on the other hand -Romero is talent that did not blossom in Udinese and Granada so probably there is a reason why, Manolo. Results today did not go our way, almost all our direct rivals won, except Hercules. I feel we need a win, to recover our confidence.

6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    How far are we off of the relegation zone?

7. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We are 2 points from safety, everything is very tight in this division. Good example - Barcelona B - not too long ago they were our direct rivals, now they are in playoff promotion spot.

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Damn. Let's hope the boys can pull it through.

Minduchio repped this.
  9. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    You can tell me how right I was about him any time now :D

And remember I said I wasn't in love with his new position? How does it feel to have not only one of the best looking, sexiest and humble Internet GFs around but the wisest as well?

Minduchio repped this.
  10. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Must win game today for Castilla home against Jaén that are one place and two points ahead of us. Needless to say, if we win we're out of the relegation spots.

11. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    0-0 after 1st half. Jaen had more dangerous opportunities, something has to happen after the break, this is absolutely must win game. Remember boys, C team's fate - also depends on you.

12. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla - Real Jaen 1-1. FT. Diaz read my rant from last week and he made some changes today- he started Burgui ( he was most dangerous player for us) and Jose Rodriguez was on the bench( came in second half and was atrocious) . Lucas Vazquez scored for us. I think we were lucky that Jaen didn't try too hard to get 3 points today, they were attacking more dangerously, created more chances to score. Belima finally got debut in the second half and that shows you- Diaz is desperate, he did not use him even as a substitute in any games before. Situation is dire, but there are still 5 games left, let's hope for the best.

raven3k and 9Qui repped this.
  13. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Our Juvenil A team beat Barcelona in quarterfinals of Champions Cup 4-2.

raven3k repped this.
  14. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    This is when I question (again) whether we let Toril go too soon, not just for fighting relegation but for what appears to be the complete stagnation of the development of some of our players minus maybe Llorente. I almost had kittens watching Jose Rodriguez play and this is the player a couple months ago people were saying deserved a first team spot next season. But we fight on and hope they can pull this together, five games is a lot.

raven3k, zohee and Minduchio repped this.
  15. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  16. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #1691 Minduchio, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    Our boys ( Juvenil A) are through to the Final. They defeated Racing today 6-4. Opponent in the final will be either Malaga or Real Sociedad.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  17. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    La Real will be our opponent in the final. Scorers today- Javi Munoz ( great future ahead of him, Lampard type of midfielder)(2), Agoney (2), Alvaro Jimenez ( very tricky winger, I have high hopes for him) and Marcos Legaz.

raven3k, Ahmadi8 and 9Qui repped this.
  18. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  19. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Girona vs Castilla 0-0. HT Jose Rodriguez, Casado and Jaime started today. Girona had more opportunities ( well we had none if you are not going to count Aguza's strike from long range that hit the post) ,but Pacheco was solid in the goal and Quini had very solid first half. Llorente was awful in the first half and as usual Willian Jose is useless. We need somehow to get 3 points today.

20. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Girona vs Castilla 1-1. FT Fcuk , until 44 minute of the second half looked like finally we got that elusive, so much needed victory. Such a stupid goal to concede- long throw-in direct on to the head of Artuno, who scored. We went ahead right at the beginning of the second half, after marauding run from Quini ( MOTM for me). Pretty disgusted with Catalan public AGAIN, after Llorente's head injury. He tried to play, but suddenly fainted and in my eyes it looked scary and worrisome , but these garbage spectators kept whistling and Girona players kept arguing about my guess who's ball should be on the restart. Pathetic. When Tito died we all Madrid fans genuinely felt that it was our loss too, we felt sadness together. However , if something like that would happened to us, I am sure they only would feel happiness. What a narrow minded people.

Lyra and madridista_hr repped this.
  21. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Lyra, 4x4s, natenate101 and 5 others repped this.
  22. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not sure about the reliability of the Source : Liverpool offer 10m for Benavente

23. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Our Champions - Juvenil A today started defense of Copa Del Rey against Las Palmas. Unfortunately we lost 1st leg 2-0( last 16 stage), though we were better side and result flatters to Las Palmas. Second leg will be played next weekend in Madrid.

24. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Is it only the bottom 3 that get relegated in the Liga Adelante? Or bottom 4 since they're 22 teams ..

25. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    The bottom 4.

We're up 3-1 at HT against Las Palmas who are fighting for promotion.

Minduchio repped this.