Mes que un sporting project - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Copa is not enough. We better get something done.

2. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    I'll do you if you're not careful

4x4s and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  3. Tamed Giraffe

Tamed Giraffe Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Wagga Wagga, NSW
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Neymar would have been a perfect fit at Real Madrid.

4. ozil_express

ozil_express Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Neymar has a piece of sh*t personality and will stain the Madrid shirt with shame.

MadridFan22304 and Hendrix22 repped this.
  5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol

6. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Steve Holland, assistant manager to Mourinho, has complained in a press conference prior to Chelsea's league game against Sunderland about the extra rest that Atlético de Madrid would enjoy before this Tuesday's Champions League game: "Atletico play tonight. Real Madrid aren't playing at all. I'm sure they appreciate the help their federation has given them", he said.

Atlético will have a day extra than Chelsea to get themselves ready for the first leg of the Champions League semifinals tie, as they play this Firday against Elche, whereas Chelsea play on Saturday.

7. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He is actually complaining that the PL is not giving Chelsea time to rest.

MadridFan22304 and Excape Goat repped this.
  8. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then why does he have to bring Real Madrid in this argument ?

9. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jealous.

10. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    To demonstrate that Atletico's situation is not a simple one-off, but rather the Spanish FA has a proven tendency to be more forgiving of CL engagements than the English. Two examples is always better than one.

11. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Neymar probably will not last in Barcelona. He will join Man City or PSG. He
    Atletico Madrid allowed Barcelona to win in 2007. Barcelona beat them 6-nil in an away match when we were chasing the title. That was the season of 1x finals. Luccin said that he was happy with the result after the game.

anticule, RMSocrates, 4x4s and 1 other person repped this.
  12. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Bullshit. Not so long ago he was complaining about the very same thing against the Spanish federation, this despite the alleged 'proven tendency' you speak of. If he wants to compare Chelsea's situation with us, maybe he should have played the FA Cup final this week first for it to be comparable.

It's all about the excuses for Mou, because this is just him putting himself clear of any blame if they don't get the desired result: It's because they had 1 day less free. :D Maybe he's going to give Atletico some of Chelsea's transfer budget as well, you know, to make things more fair.

13. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Plenty more here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...rld-Cup-official-had-2m-put-into-account.html

What a week for the Cules :D :D :D

MadridFan22304, raven3k and Eddie repped this.
  14. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What's Papa Neymars share?

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #7065 4x4s, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
    he can mop the hall ways and change the light bulbs when Barca are through with his "sporting project".

Still can't believe Zubi and the guys told the whole team "We let Di Stefano go, but we couldn't let Neymar get away". :ROFLMAO:

"Perdimos a Di Stéfano en los despachos pero no perdimos a Neymar"

Humildad y Valores.

16. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Interesting stuff in regards to Messi. I have read if they sell him for 200 or 250 million to PSG or City, that would give them a new team. This is after the transfer ban though.

They can get two CB's, 2 mids, goalie and a striker.

Sad to see the midget get treated by those classless fans. The marriage is over.

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Messi is probably irreplaceable and the team he would go to will become a whole lot better just in that moment that he signs the contract.

18. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Their next four fixtures include the CL games and back to back away fixtures at Valencia and Levante, with a bit of luck we might see them slip up in one of those Liga games, they've been less than convincing lately so we don't need some miracle for that to happen, just some decent finishing from the opponent and no sleep walk defending like Celta.

surgeon repped this.
  19. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    In any case Barca will just hand that 3 points, i have no doubt about that. So if Atletico does not drop 4 points till last game... its game over. If this means RM gets decima, well so be it. :D

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yaya Toure: I'm not rated because I'm African

Messi is one of the best players to ever play the sport. Yaya Toure left Messi's side to become one of the higest paid players to ever play in it. Fantastic player, but let's be honest here, the difference in quality between Messi and Toure is appropriate to their difference in recognition and fame.

Somebody should tell him that there are people that work 10 hours every day, get treated like dirt, and make minimum wage. Somebody give Yaya Toure a hug for not being Lionel Messi.

9Qui repped this.
  21. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Valencia is still the key though. They could definitely drop points in any remaining game. Even Malaga at home isn't easy. But the reason that Valencia is important is that right now Atleti isn't feeling any pressure. They have margin for error. They can lose a game and still win the cup. If they drop points against Valencia, the last 3 games will be the ultimate in pressure on them. But right now, they aren't feeling it. We won the Cup in Mestalla, now we need something to happen there in the league.

22. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lol at these stories about Barca selling Messi for 200ME. I don't care how much PSG or City have, they could never justify that price to UEFA when it comes to FFP. Simple as that.

If Messi is sold, it sure as shit won't be around the 200ME mark.

23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There was a loophole where their own companies could become sponsors of their teams and finance them the exact sum they need.

Money always find a way.

24. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lol. Yaya playing the Africa card.

I didn't see Drogba or Etoo complain they were African and recognition.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yaya gets recognition and respect for what he does. It's the comparison with Messi that is completely insane.