Pablo Armero - News & comments

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by Siempreconlamecha, Mar 25, 2008.

1. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    He looked incredibly nervous to me. Too early to know if he's settled. The fact that he's getting minutes helps.

2. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Miñia es Miñia

3. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Zuñiga can play as LB and keep Arias at RB.

4. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Teo tambien puede jugar de lateral ya sea izquierdo o derecho... siempre esta presto a colaborar.

5. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Zuniga has yet to play a game

6. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And? Armero barely plays in actual games. Zuñiga will be back in starting lineup for Napoli soon and plaing atual games on a regular basis.

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he isnt healthy since 7 months ago..........we have to watch if he can play more than 45 minutes

8. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He won't be rush into starting lineup right awy but we all know in month or so he'll be back as a regular. Hopefull regain his high level of play while Armero continues on his downward spiral.

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    we are thinking since november matches, that surely in two weeks zuñiga will came back......and all the recovery was longer

armero, have played bad in napoli under benitez (maicon did :rolleyes:) , but with the NT made good matches in the last 6 months of wcq.....with west ham is adapting a new league......not is just a downward spiral, the sorrounding outsie the NT havent help him...........but like the case of teo, in clubs is something and in NT other....

10. Bombay

Bombay Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why would Armeros form decline? He has only played two matches and performed pretty well. The match against Liverpool was good and many West Ham fans think he did ok against Arsenal. People should be more patient, the man hasn't played almost at all over the last year.

I still think he needs to play regularly from now on to be fit for Brazil. I'm not one of those who think players who play bad for their club, magically turn into superstars in the NT.

MiLo4891 repped this.
  11. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    you are right is player is in bad level, will be the same fot both .......but sometimes, the whole team or another circustances (coach decisions) makes see bad a player and actually his level is ok........is like when falcao was top scorer with porto, and then arrive to bolillos and laras team, and the ball didnt arrive to him and people said he sucks......then happen that to him with ranieri, and with teo last semster with ramon...then they arrived with NT and scored, and it seemes that thier level was actually bad,,,,,

with armero he is adapting........dont be pesimistic with him

12. Bombay

Bombay Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah, you are right. "Bad form" can mean anything. In Armeros case it means he hasn't played regularly for a long time. If he keeps playing and getting more confidence I'm sure he'll be just fine. He has already gotten better. Against Tunisia he was terrible. Now he is doing much better. Still not at his best but there are many matches left for him to improve.

I also agree with Falcaos case. He was never in bad form in any way. In the NT the midfield just didn't deliver him the ball. But 2013 in Atletico his form wasn't as good as 2012. It's hard to say anything about his form in Monaco. He barely got the chance to adapt to the team.

13. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Armero has played regularly with the nt and hasn't performed bad execpt against Tunisia. As I recall, I'm not too harsh, and saying that Zuniga will replace Armero as soon as he recently recover is a pipeboys dream. Armero has the left back on lock.

14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He plays bad agiasnt tunisia like all the nt.......remeber pekerman words, in friendlies i dont look for the show(or the result) is to prove new things (new instructions) ........

15. Bombay

Bombay Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah but against Tunisia his lack of playing started to show, he was the worst of them all. Even if the whole team sucked. But I'm not worried any more. He is a starter now in West Ham and there is a couple of friendly matches left before Brazil. Colombia will win the WC and Armero will be chosen as the best player of the tournament!

16. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    A Falcao le empeso a ir bien en la seleccion cuando lo pusieron al lado de Teo...

Sigan ignorando la labor de Teofilo y peor aun en semana Santa.
    hombres de poca Fe

MiLo4891 repped this.
  17. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Armero quiere ganar la final, no para tocar la Copa o quedar inmortalizado como una hazaña que quizas no vuelva a pasar. Sino inmaginate cuanta gente ve una final de la copa del mundo y poder bailar en frente tanta gente!!!

18. Bombay

Bombay Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It's been so long since his last dance that he has forgotten the moves. I'm looking more forward to Cuadrados goal celebrations.

19. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    Uds no se dan cuenta que Armero es el único q piensa en el futuro... Después de retirado montara una escuela de baile

ryu79, elviejomen and Tio Nicci repped this.
  20. Bombay

Bombay Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Crystal Palace got a penalty because of Armero. I'm not sure if it was really a foul. Looked like the player just dived.

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    well at least he is playing :unsure:

22. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well if he did dive, then the fans will know that Armero was not at fault.

23. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Still he is going to be criticized

Tio Nicci and pepinointer repped this.
  24. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Don't matter; the coaching staff themselves would see that it was a dive and that's all that matters that it was not his fault.

25. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    football is not fair; don't get me wrong I hope he keeps getting min and becomes an important part of the team, because he can.
    But I seen so many unfair things happen in football that if he gets benched next game it wont surprise me.

pepinointer repped this.