World Cup 2014 tickets: general discussion: NOT for trading or selling

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by bulle1, Apr 26, 2013.

1. madtown

madtown Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I had my ticket account open 5 minutes prior to when the portal was supposed to open and was able to get into the queue 2 minutes early, at 658am brasilia time, according to my computer clock. Could have been a glitch too.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  2. Stefan_BVB

Stefan_BVB New Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hi there, i am looking for an accommodation in Rio de Janeiro for the final phase of the World Cup? Do you have any suggestions? Does anyone know the following company http://www.agencia-heidelberg.com.br/

3. Sluroots

Sluroots Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Sep 2, 2013
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone else having issues getting into their ticketing account right now? I can get in to my PMA account but I get the following error message when logging into the general ticketing area.
    "An error occurred while processing your request.
    Reference #97.af04f17.1397780065.10f3baba "

Wondering if anyone else having issues. Thanks!

4. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I am getting the same thing. Some other people as well.

5. Sluroots

Sluroots Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Sep 2, 2013
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay. Thanks. Glad I am not the only one. Thought FIFA banned me! ha!

6. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Hopefully you made the most of it :)

7. BUDOKAN

BUDOKAN Member

May 31, 2006
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    M4 CHI vs AUS is RED.

Someone looking for ??

8. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Ditto here on Firefox as well Chrome every now and again too. IE fails everytime

9. K.W.

K.W. Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If i am not mistaken i red something about the founders of this company somewhere in german media. I would guess the company is fine but not sure ;-)
    Good luck

10. BUDOKAN

BUDOKAN Member

May 31, 2006
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    There is information.

Please note, Ticket Collection Appointments on Match Days and the day before Match days may not be available.

FIFA don't accept appointments.
    But I expect you can pick up.
    Probably there is a looooooog queue for non-appointment pick up, I guess.

11. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Update your flash player might be coincidence but it has now resolved all issues across Windows7 and Vista. Well at least for me it did.

El Chanclas repped this.
  12. El Chanclas

El Chanclas Member+

Nov 21, 2008
    Does anyone know if selling back tickets reduces your 7 match limit? In other words, by selling back tickets, and assuming a successful refund, can you then purchase tickets to another match against the limit ?

13. El_Bulla

El_Bulla Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Until the matches you put up for resale are bought by another party, the tickets are still under your name andd are part of the 7 match limit.

El Chanclas repped this.
  14. celtic67

celtic67 Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Australia
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    My friends and I have 3 x Cat 3 tickets to:
    Columbia v Greece and;
    Belgium v Algeria

We now cannot make these matches due to getting other tickets in different cities and we want to sell these matches. What would be the best way to do this? Via the forum here on BS or re-selling back through FIFA? (Obviously not looking to make a profit).

Thanks in advance for any advice!

15. madtown

madtown Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I just looked in my account and realized that a pair of tickets that I purchased in the previous FCFS phase in March has changed from pickup in Brasil to delivery. I'd love it if this were true, but don't really know. I've googled and haven't seen any references to this yet. Has this happened to others? Have you heard anything whether they'll actually be delivered or not?

16. Chris McCormack

Feb 14, 2014
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Same as, I got the screen at 11:57 CET, couldn't believe it! Maybe if the queue gets to big and puts too much pressure on the site, they open it up early to relieve the pressure?

Chris

17. am0985

am0985 Member

Oct 29, 2013
    Can't believe trip advisor shut the world cup thread there down. What a bunch of dicks.

18. TheKermit

TheKermit Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  19. MichaelGermany

MichaelGermany New Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Club:
    Eintracht Braunschweig
  20. BUDOKAN

BUDOKAN Member

May 31, 2006
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  21. MFKS78

MFKS78 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Newcastle Jets
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Wonder when FIFA will actually get round to looking at the ticket allocations for the high demand match in Fortaleza between Greece and Ivory Coast?? Been following this game for a couple of days now on Scorpyns Scanner and still have nearly10k of seats to sell and have sold approx 30 in the last day 24 hours.

Being that it is unlikely to sell out wouldn't it make sense now to half the allocation of cat 1-2-3 and increase the amount of Cat 4 and the cheap tickets and make the WC dreams of some of the locals come true rather than having a stadium half / three quarters full on match day as it appears it will be??

Could also make a point that it makes a mockery of these group games being played in pre determined cities.

Ridiculous that high demand games like Spain Australia/ England Italy etc are played in small stadium so tickets are in short supply yet games like Greece Ivory Coast / Bosnia Iran etc are played in stadiums almost 50% bigger.

Once the groups are worked out the stadiums should then be assigned in accordance with the likely demand for tickets to each match

22. Die_Hard_SAMS_ARMY

Oct 31, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  23. Die_Hard_SAMS_ARMY

Oct 31, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Haha, the only problem with that scenario is, it could create an unfair advantage to the low demand or high demand teams, considering logistics and travel between stadiums. Fifa would then have the power to control a teams travel schedule, and whoever got shafted (Like the USA did this year with having to travel more miles than any other team) would complain like no other.

24. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
  25. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego