Survivor 28: Brains v Brawn v Beauty

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by NORML, Feb 26, 2014.

1. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    :D How does one get a degree like that without a basic knowledge of Engerlish....let alone atoms and thingies like that...:)

2. Hamburgler03

Hamburgler03 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Do I say that every week?

3. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    Poor Cliff. That old ex-meth-head lady stirred things up. I was surprised but maybe I should of seen it coming after they tried to throw the challenge in the last episode.

4. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Best moment is in the preview for next week when they looped that lady's crazy laugh.

5. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're not kidding. She must have been outsourced to Chernobyl.

6. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    She's the one who said "Trust me, I know what I'm doing, just push that button."

Alberto repped this.
  7. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    She then promptly left and burnt the popcorn in the microwave to boot.

usscouse repped this.
  8. Hamburgler03

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow. 5 minutes in.

9. Hamburgler03

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I truly think this is the best season ever for Survivor. There are so many great storylines and great competitors.

10. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fantastic episode and a great finish. Just great tribal council one of the best ever.

11. taosjohn

taosjohn Member+

Dec 23, 2004
    taos,nm
    The game works better and is more interesting with all-new casts, IMO. You just have to be willing to wait while it develops.

Hamburgler03 repped this.
  12. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    The look of disgust on Spencer's face after tribal was absolutely priceless. I think he said something like "You have 0% chance of winning now" or something like that.

I completely got it wrong. I thought for sure Beauty/Brain's votes we're going to get nullified by scraggly-beards idol.

13. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought maybe Kass really was going to flip back. On the one hand, it would have been interesting to see Tony get blindsided; on the other, he has been a pretty fun character this season, so I'd like to see him stick around awhile.

Morgan seemed like the game never impacted her except during the rainstorm. This season has apparently been too easy on most people.

14. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #39 Alberto, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    Good looking girl, but a complete sloth. She never did anything to help out an obvious choice.

I have to say that Kass is one extremely annoying person. I was hoping they would have voted her off and kept the eye relief.

Same location for the previous season, but the difference is that last season was most likely filmed during monsoon. Makes a huge difference in how difficult the living conditions may be.

15. NHRef

NHRef Member+

Apr 7, 2004
    Southern NH
    I think Kass is just going to take out whoever she wants. She didn't like Morgan and I think Morgan threw herself under the buss in tribal with the "everything's easy for me" lines. I think that pushed Kass to vote for her over Tony.

They now have a 2 person lead if you believe Kass is solid in the group. So it's now harder for Kass to be the pivot person. By voting for Morgan she threw that away unless a fracture starts in her alliance, which it looks like it might.

16. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I want Tony to win it all. He reminds me of Russell Hantz and Boston Rob which are my 2 favorite contestants on Survivor. He's a great player, not on the level or Rob or Russell yet but he could. I think his flaw will be like Russell's that he burned to many bridges along the way to the end of the game. Was also shocked that Trish flipped with Tony to vote out Lj… Another good episode.

17. guamster

guamster Member+

Mar 30, 2001
    Winnetka, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Guam
    Trish did NOT vote for LJ - she voted for Jeremiah.

Woo, Tony, Tasha, Spencer and Jeremiah voted for LJ.

18. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Ohh so Woo flipped. I didn't watch the votes being shown at the very end so I didn't catch that.

19. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
  20. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    That's a pretty good analysis. It will be interesting to see how the jury will look at his tactics if he does actually make it to the end. He has flat out lied several times about his occupation and after this round it will be apparent to more than a few people that his tactics lean towards the underhanded and dirty side. The whole spiel he gave Woo to convince him to turn on LJ will not be forgotten.

21. taosjohn

taosjohn Member+

Dec 23, 2004
    taos,nm
    Doesn't remind me of Hantz at all-- he's not really a bully. He's just overplaying like Mariano did the first time,

Alberto and Ismitje repped this.
  22. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    People on other forums say he's a nicer/more like able version of hantz. He's stirs up trouble just like Russell did and is the only one who's actually playing the game at the money. Everyone else is just seeing what each other will do and are afraid to make big moves.

23. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree with Taosjohn Tony is playing like Boston Rob. He is very likable and has made this a very enjoyable season. I hope Tony wins. He see's the game tactically. One of the few players this season.

24. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tony is definitely the straw that stirs the drink right now but I think his move on LJ was early. Kicking out LJ will definitely spook Ms Kentucky (I forget her name) giving the three outsiders a chance to pull her over. Of course if Tony is playing smart he'll notice this but that could have a negative side effect to it; focus too much on making Ms Kentucky happy Kass will probably get jealous. If the non-brawn members are on their game Tony, Trish and/or Woo should be in big trouble next week.

25. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Well in the previews Tony spies on Jefra talking to Kass or Trish and she said " I don't trust Tony anymore". So that could be Jefras death sentence. Because Tony can just get Woo and the 3 brains to vote out Jefra. But there's some picture of the final 6 torches floating around the internet which would suggest 2 people from each original tribe would be left so that means 1 brain and one brawn will be leaving. But I'm not sure I believe it.