Mes que un sporting project - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Sex ain't everything, especially when you had in in abundance.

natenate101 repped this.
  2. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Lol, so many "sexperts" :D

3. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    eh...I think he is right to be honest with you.

Everyone has had sex. It is great and all but very few people get to be part of a championship team.

4. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Luton won the Conference last night and are back in the football league. Rollercoaster times for their fans having been in the championship not long ago and had 3 successive relegations due to financial troubles.

More amazingly, this is their 30 year old midfielder, a fully fledged professional athlete

[​IMG]

5. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sunderland!! :D

6. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Everton just threw away 4th place. Man City just threw away their last chance at the title

7. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pellegrini. The definition of a failure in a manager. Dudes ********ing chocked as usual.

8. scotholiday11

scotholiday11 Member

Nov 19, 2006
    My house
    Club:
    Southend United FC
    Everton :rolleyes: I like Martinez and would liked to have seen his boys in the CL. Gonna be tough for em now though.

9. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    I wouldn't exaggerate on that. Manchester City are 6 points off with 1 game in hand, so basically 1 game off the pace... Plus Liverpool meet Chelsea, so at least one of their contenders will drop points, if not both.

That said Liverpool does have a pretty easy home game vs Newcastle on final day and two easy away games. However if Liverpool lose vs Chelsea and both teams end up on equal points Man City will likely have the better GD.

10. Xehanort

Xehanort Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Oct 7, 2013
    Mom's basement
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Real Madrid won the Copa del Rey against Farça 2-1, with an amazing goal by Gareth Bale, and Benfica eliminated Porto from the Taça de Portugal with an amazing goal by André Gomes.

16/04/2014: The day football won!

11. Figo_7

Figo_7 Member

Feb 7, 2007
    If Liverpool lose to Chelsea I don't think that will matter because Chelsea will most likely win the league.

Lyra repped this.
  12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  13. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wanna know how much more magic dust is under Atletico Madrid's pillow right now. They're having a sensational year so far, given the comparative lack of quality they have to their primary competitions. Are they serious contenders for the CL? I don't think so. I think Simeone forfeits the CL after a poor first leg and then focuses on the league solely. And should the next few league games pan out in Real Madrid's favor and result in a tie between RM and AM, will Barca do their rivals a favor by beating Atletico? I don't think that's likely to happen either. They obviously hate us more than Atletico. They will likely let them have a win on purpose, although that'd be violating the "spirit of competition".

14. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #6964 Lyra, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    Mourinho is one lucky SOB :D
    Atleti-Chelsea will definitely be a great match to watch. Both teams hate possession football, so it's gonna be an open attacking game IMO. I fancy atleti's 4-4-2 watertight defence to have an upper hand though.

15. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So after calming down a bit :D

What is up with the main midget for them? I'm not buying this "he is saving himself for the world cup".

He had a free kick at one point and it landed up nearly outside the stadium saving yourself for the WC or not that is quite uncharacteristic, body language is also all completely wrong. Maybe Neymar coming in has had a bad impact on the team, complete opposite to Cristiano and Bale here.

16. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We will have to wait for the WC to see if he is indeed saving his energy for his NT.

17. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    So you don't believe whatsapp messages. :D

I'm guessing the main midget needs a change of scenery. Simple as that.

18. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You kind of feel bad for the midget. He is one of the greatest but too bad he has to play for that team. It is also a total disrespect to him to be paying Neymar 1 billion to play for the team and do it in secrecy too.

19. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    I'd ban you for this!

Eddie repped this.
  20. Xehanort

Xehanort Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Oct 7, 2013
    Mom's basement
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    For what? For not giving a s*** about the club that gave him everything, and only caring about some WC?

Hope that little piece of s*** loses against Bosnia and Iran!

21. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #6971 janos audron, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    He is saving himself for WC to some extent + its a problem in "tactics" - the "creator" of Messi`s role was Pep and that Barca was fundementaly different from todays Barca but coaches still persist with Pep`s ideas despite being unable to replicate them - and this is probably having a big impact on Messi. The last thing is probably Neymar as you said. Buying such a player - marketed as superstar - will obviously cause frictions with the "real" superstar which is Messi. As for Cristiano and Bale, maybe situation is different due to nature of Bale ( more humble guy ), but still it will be a "colosal" challenge for any coach to devise a plan in which those two can work together.

22. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
  23. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  24. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    This saving himself for the WC is a bit ridiculous no? Above all what makes players like Messi and Ronaldo great is they are competitors I don't believe for one minute he is holding back in a CL elimination tie or Cup final in the "hope" he is fresh for the World Cup. Something is wrong but that isn't it, it's a joke which has taken on a rather misguided life of its own imo.

ozil_express, zahzah, temesgen and 3 others repped this.
  25. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah, the WC narrative is hilariously dumb. It's a combination of factors, mostly that their transfers over the last few years, specifically Cesc and Neymar, messed up the model they had going. Messi is a special player, but he needs to play in a special role to take advantage of his talents.

If the Barcelona board wasn't hilariously incompetent, they would have collected even more silverware than they did over the past 5 years.

MadridFan22304 repped this.