World Cup Ticket Exchange: ONLY FOR TRADING, NOT FOR SELLING

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by Paul Ryu, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Rickard S

Rickard S New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I have 2 tickets to USA vs Portugal In Manaus on the 22nd CAT 2..

Msg if you are interested!

2. sebastian kraljevich

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    I have 3 tickets CAT 3 for Greece / Cote d'Ivoire, game 38. I want 3 tickets for Chile / Netherlands, game 36.

3. James F

James F New Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Looking for two tickets to either Spain v Chile or Belgium v Russia in Rio. Have two tickets for Mexico v Croatia to swap (will add difference in price if required or some other collectible soccer items that could be of interest).

Genuine fan. Been to two World Cups (this will be my third) and two European Championships. Going to Brazil even though my team (Rep. of Ireland) did not qualify.

Thanks!

UrNumbrOneCrush repped this.
  4. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hi Guys

I was able to see the location my seats while purshasing tickets in the last Sales, but i am not able to see them again, does anyone know how to get the seats location again ?

cheers

5. Akin90

Akin90 Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Hey guys,

still trying to find one ticket for myself for France/Ecuador

also still have these games to trade/sell as I wont be in brazil long enough! :(

Nigeria Argentinax2
    Germany portugalx2
    Both Cat2

pm me! more importantly if anyones got the france /ecuador game..

6. ricardooo

ricardooo New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Hi,

I have 2 x Match 07 - Uruguay v Costa Rica - Fortaleza Category 1. Im in Mexico city and as soon as FIFA ships the tickets I could post them. I don't want to trade for other tickets since I have my 2 weeks in brazil full. But Ill trade them for hotel/accomodation or at face value + shipping.

7. coolplanet

coolplanet New Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I have 2 USA GERMANY tickets (category 1)

I want 2 Spain Chile tickets (any)

please email me at dignatiuss@gmail.com

8. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hi Guys

Did anyone book his FIFA tickets collecion center and time ? I arrive to Salvador (from europe) on 15th June and game Germany x Portugal is on 16th June, and the FIFA collection center is not available for these 2 days ( may be fully booked). I wonder how i can collect my tickets before game !

also how can i let a friend collelct my tickets in Brazil and send them to me ? Do i need to send my bank card used in the payment ? what else does he need ?

Thanks for your help

9. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hi Guys

Did anyone book his FIFA tickets collecion center and time ? I arrive to Salvador (from europe) on 15th June and game Germany x Portugal is on 16th June, and the FIFA collection center is not available for these 2 days ( may be fully booked). I wonder how i can collect my tickets before game !

also how can i let a friend collelct my tickets in Brazil and send them to me ? Do i need to send my bank card used in the payment ? what else does he need ?

Thanks for your help

10. LT. Chad Billers

LT. Chad Billers New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Hello kids.. its clear that there are dealers on this board. That is not a problem for me but be real up front like a soldier, if you gonna sell your tickets, say it, don't waste my time, put a price on it or I and others will begin to delete your postings. Keep it real, you selling, you say it. You trading, you do that... I have been in the military for 17 years and I can tell a liar, so don't be changing things all the sudden!

I got two tickets for France vs Ecuador in the city of Rio de Janeiro of category 3
    I got two tickets for the second group stage Round of 16 in the city of Salvador of category 3

We are looking for people interested in are tickets. We have decided to only go for one week everything these is too expensive. Many years ago it was cheap. I paid shipping and will get the tickets this month.

If you are interested please let me know and do not play around, be serious and respectful.

Kind regards

LT.

11. SanJoseStateSoccer

Mar 18, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Anyone have the FINAL?

12. scooterz

scooterz Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Hi Mazinio,

If the ticketing centre is fully booked, you will still be able to get tickets, but you may have to wait a bit longer. Appointments are meant to reduce wait times as you will be able to enter a priority queue, but without an appointment you can still pick-up your tickets.

My ticket account states that "If there are no appointments available, and the FIFA Ticket Collection location is open, you can still visit the FIFA Collection location to collect your Tickets, however please note that long queues and delays may be experienced."

This site shows that the Salvador Ticketing Centre is open 7 days a week from May 2nd onwards: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/ticket-information/ticket-collection/index.html

Cheers,

Scott

Raul_Fearce repped this.
  13. sargopt

sargopt Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Mazino if you arrived in 15 you can only collect them at airport, try to choose the airport in the ticket venue center ;)
    I have the same problem, i Hope airport ticket centers are open 24/7 , if not, I have a problem too :D

14. cudcud

cudcud Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I have 1 x USA vs Portugal (Cat 3) and 1 x Honduras vs Switzerland (Cat 3)

I want to buy or trade 1 x England vs Uruguay (any category) and 1 x England vs Costa Rica (any category)

email me at lukecuddy@btinternet.com

15. Juan Vega

Juan Vega Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Looking for Match 64 & Match 62, 2-4 tickets, any category, preferably CAT 1.
    To trade with our group (Los Angeles Mariachi), please contact juanvegasoccer@gmail.com

June 16 - Match 14 - Ghana vs USA in Natal
    2 tickets x CAT 2, pickup in Brazil

June 17 - Match 17 - Brazil vs Mexico in Fortaleza
    3 tickets x CAT 2, shipping to USA
    4 tickets x CAT 3, pickup in Brazil

June 18 - Match 18 - Cameroon vs Croatia in Manaus
    2 tickets x CAT 1, shipping to USA

June 23 - Match 33 - Cameroon vs Brazil in Brasilia

June 23 - Match 34 - Croatia vs Mexico in Recife
    2 tickets x CAT 1, pickup in Brazil

June 25 - Match 42 - Ecuador vs France in Rio

June 28 - Match 50 - Winner of C vs Runner up of D in Rio

June 30 - Match 51 - Winner of B vs Runner up of A in Fortaleza
    2 tickets x CAT 1, pickup in Brazil

June 30 - Match 53 - Winner of E vs Runner up of F in Brasilia

June 30 - Match 54 - Winner of G vs Runner-up H in Porto Alegre

July 1 – Match 55 – Winner of F vs Runner-up of E in Sao Paulo
    2 tickets x CAT 3, pickup in Brazil

July 4 - Match 57 - Winner of 49 vs Winner of 50 in Fortaleza

July 8 – Match 61 – Semi-final in Belo Horizonte
    4 tickets x CAT 2, pickup in Brazil

16. tabar

tabar Member

Mar 12, 2014
    We are working on having a family member in Brazil (who happens to be visiting US next month) pick up our tickets via power of attorney letter. Having tickets in hand would make trading much easier.

Does anyone have info on what this process actually entails? I can't seem to find specifics on FIFA site. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks!

17. ddennis17

ddennis17 New Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Does anyone know the schedule for the opening game?

Kickoff is at 5pm. Any idea what time does the opening ceremony start?

18. whahamzahroger

whahamzahroger New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Looking to trade 4 Cat 1 tickets of Belo semi for 4 Cat 1 tickets Sao Paolo semi.

Please email me if any interest at rajahamzah@gmail.com

19. whahamzahroger

whahamzahroger New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I also have 4 tickets for brasilia and recife last 16, cat 1. selling at face value+delivery cost

20. Philippe Candido

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    Hi Everyone,

I have 2x tickets for the following game:

Round of 16
    MATCH 51 1B v 2A Category 2 (HARD TICKETS)

Looking for a BH semi-final, trade and pay difference. Please let me know. Thank you

21. MFKS78

MFKS78 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Newcastle Jets
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Just letting everyone know he offered to sell me Cat 2 tickets to France V Honduras at US $350 each the other week

22. top.scorer

top.scorer Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Hi everyone. Good Luck in your travels. This would be our 8th WC attended, and it is proving tone the most difficult and frustrating to plan for! Thank you FIFA….not.

Our plans are in flux and the week we were going to spend in Rio has shifted. So I have the following to offer:
    Game 24, 8 Tickets (Cat1, two groups of 4) ITALY vs COSTA RICA June 10 Recife
    GAME 31, 4 Tickets Cat 3, BELGIUM vs RUSSIA, June 22, Rio
    Game 42, 4 Tickets Cat 3, FRANCE vs ECUADOR, JUNE 25 Rio

I need 4 tickets to any of these:
    Game 11, ARGENTINA vs BOSNIA, Rio
    Game 19, SPAIN vs CHILE, Rio
    Game 34, MEXICO vs CROATIA, Recife
    Game 45, USA vs GERMANY, Recife

I am in the Chicago area if anyone wants to do trades in person

23. lizsnooty

lizsnooty Member

Mar 25, 2014
    vancouver
    Club:
    Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    ENGLAND VS ITALY anyone have??? cole_elizabeth@hotmail.com

24. Sk8er94782

Sk8er94782 Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Id trade you USA v Germany for your France v Ecuador. Same Cat

25. Sk8er94782

Sk8er94782 Member

Nov 3, 2013
    HAVE NO FEAR PEOPLE. For those who still havent gotten tickets. I was able to add 3 cat1 tickets earlier today for Nigeria v Argentina in the cart. Only weird thing they werent together. It was 2 together and one semi nearby. I had no need for the tickets as I have a few spares myself I have to unload for other games, but i was curious (this is the first time i didnt get the 'these tickets are no longer available message') so i didnt go through with actualy buying. So this goes to show that tickets will appear randomly and they can be had. Obviously the more in demand the game the tougher to nab, but they are out there!