Royial Scanner

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by royial, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macos11

Macos11 Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Vaasa, Finland
    I'm traveling with 3 friends so it would be kind of frustrating to only get two tickets at a time. If you'll be able to make an "add to cart feature" please do it for at least 4 tickets, pleaaaase.

2. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Any body have any install issues with XP?

3. seelenschmerz81

seelenschmerz81 New Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Frankfurt
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Hi

I'm interested in the tool. I bought game 58 and 61 and can not give you cards to the game if you help me be happy. Happy to meet up spot on a beer

greets

heisezitrone82@web.de

4. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Hi Royial - please can you make the app available on XP as I am sure there are many of us out there with old operating systems.

Many thanks

5. Mumoz

Mumoz New Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Hi Royial,

thanks so much for this! I think a cool feature, besides setting the number of games, would be to be able to set the minimum number of tickets you are up for buying. For instance, some people will only buy 2 tickets (instance dad and son), whereas others, as is my case, want to buy 2 tickets but if there is only 1 available will still buy it (I am going with a friend, but we don't mind seating in different places as long we are in the stadium).

Cheers,
    Diego

6. supergringo

supergringo Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Dude thanks for doing this and making it available for everyone.
    Without the cart it may prove tough to actually get the ticket, but understand if this is a daunting task.
    For example, the final, unless they release a number in the thousands, it's gonna be hard.

And email alert would be sweet (those savvy enough will of course use an SMS email address).
    Pure SMS may prove too costly especially for this of us who will be relying on a Brazil simcard.

Wish this could be a web client, maybe I'll still work on that, but I'll be traveling with a mac, but my buddy a pc.

Cheerss!

7. MarquedMan

MarquedMan Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Incoming SMS shouldn't be an issue

8. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Are you OK if it'll automate the process using Chrome browser? or you think FF is better?

9. TheKermit

TheKermit Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm think either should be ok. I've been able to get past the FCFS queues using both Chrome and Firefox.

As long as it's a browser other than Internet Explorer, we should be grand ;)

10. npweyand

npweyand Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Townsville
    Club:
    Central Coast Mariners
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Anyone else with a mac able to help me get it running?
    cheers

11. DKutulsa

DKutulsa Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Chrome is fine for me

12. chivafa

chivafa New Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    any chance the app is available for mac users?

Great Work Royial!

13. MarquedMan

MarquedMan Member

Feb 19, 2014
    You can run windows software on a mac. Google will tell you how.

14. Macos11

Macos11 Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Vaasa, Finland
    I vote for Chrome.

15. LucozadeWarrior

Feb 2, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi Royial, can you also add scanning capability for Cat 4 tickets? I have not downloaded the scanned yet but saw the UI screenshot on page 1 which just shows cat 1 to cat 3 availability.

16. pfc_ivan

pfc_ivan Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    FK Partizan Beograd
    You are da man! I vote for Firefox.

17. Aguilucho 2014

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    Club América
    Vote for Firefox too! Thanks Royial!

18. Madridista3

Madridista3 New Member

Mar 5, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is awesome thank you so much Royial. More than happy to donate as soon as I get even one ticket - and I only have 2 so far so I'll take any decent game I can get!!

You are keeping the dream alive ! :)

And yes I agree with others - if you could have the app allow automated addition of the tickets to your account that would be a god saving.

Happy to show any proof of my fan authenticity that you want.

19. Boahjay

Boahjay New Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    First of all: Thanks Royial. Great job.

I prefer Firefox, but if it will be Chrome, it's OK too.

Question: Is there an error in Match 61? There is shown one Cat 1 ticket in your scanner for a longer time but not on FIFAs HP...

20. TheKermit

TheKermit Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I saw the status for BH semi Cat 1 turn to red from black just a few moments back on the FIFA UI..it would've gone within seconds.

21. Boahjay

Boahjay New Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Another thing: I get Error popups "Something went wrong, contact us" although the scanner is still in progress. Someone else the same problem?

22. TheKermit

TheKermit Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yup, I'm getting the same issue. But the scanner still seems to be running in the background.

23. hanrahs

hanrahs Member

Oct 31, 2013
    It looks like it isn't able to scan at the time, so the output is blank... then in 30 seconds (or whatever interval you set) it is able to scan again.

24. Guern

Guern New Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    A true philanthropist @royial !
    Thanks a lot , it will be of great help if you can automate the process and as it was pointed set a maximum limit to 3 or 4 tickets, if it fails to add the 3, automatically retry with 2 and then with 1, as for me the most important is to attend the game not to be sitting next to my friend.
    We have already tickets for two games and desperately looking for 2x tickets for the third, game 48

25. TheKermit

TheKermit Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yes, that seems to happening.