YKPAIHIAH Premier League - 2013-14

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Fedya_Fussball, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    You diggin' those red/black flags, footy?

2. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Its current symbolism doesn't represent what you're making it out to be. Unless UEFA bans our fans from matches, I'm not against it.

3. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Rakitsky tweets today lol:
    Konoplyanka's tweets are even funnier. Kid is just a straight up boss at life.

p.s. wow since I put quotations around it, the text changed to Russian cursive! :eek:

4. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Rutracker is down, does anybody know where I can download the latest UPL and DK games?

5. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    That's a very stupid and classless comment by Rakitsky. Fvck that guy.

6. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Actually its very funny and a fitting metaphor is what it is.

Rakitsky and Konoplyanka destroy him on twitter, its great. and for good reason, that retard ruined Ukraine's chances to advance in Euro2012 and also sabatoged our qualification for the World Cup....No, fuk that other guy is more like it, hope you keep that moron forever and sign a lifelong contract with him. Your club deserves him, you've wanted him all along and defended him through and through lol you deserve him forever!!!!!

Your response to my article exposing Blokhin's clueless was great. Decided not even to respond, pointless at this point.

7. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    He's the best we can get at the moment under current management and the current political situation. It's easier to let him stay at this point. He did fix DK's attack, it's the defense that looks like shit now.

I didn't think it was much of an expose really.

8. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    And Markevich didn't have absolutely anything to do with that, right?

9. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Also, there's alot of Ramos worshipping going on in the media right now. Don't get fooled by that.

He deserves credit, yes, but equally as important right now is that Shaktar has been significantly weakened by their last summers transfer campaign. Metallist is without Markevic now, and are no longer a contestant.

Dynamo don't have their shit together either, so Dnipro is going to be the worthy winner of the UPL if they keep it up.

It's a confluence of events, but I don't see any particular genius of Ramos. If Metallist didn't fall apart, Dnipro would be fighting it out for second place with Shakhtar. If Shakhtar didn't sell their stars, you'd been battling with DK for a 3rd place finish.

I expect DK to finish 3rd this year.

10. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Oh so now you're ok with him staying on for next year??? Even after possibly a 2nd straight season in 3rd place lol????

So you'd rather have Blokhin than Odessa's coach?

What did Markevich have to do with our euro2012 performances?

Hahahahaha, riiiight. Study up on Dnipro's transfer budget and compare it to Shakhtar, Dynamo and Metalist.

He's had us playing delightful footy for 3 seasons with a predominantly Ukrainian squad and limited transfer spending. Massive respect.

11. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Yes, I want Blokhin to stay. With him DK is also underway to a predominantly Ukrainian Squad. Our foreign signings are getting nudged out by Ukrainian youngsters. After the summer pre season, I fully expect at least 2-3 more Ukie kids to become starters.

As you can see you actually have to be good a good Ukrainian to crack the starting line up, as is the case with Bezus. Selin we'll never see again, he's a disaster of a player.

Look at Rybka nudging out Koval and Sasho. Look at Makarenko showing Tremoulinas the door. Sydorchuk will soon replace Veloso.

Kalinichenko Jr is likely to replace Lens.

Markevic took up and then unceremoniously dumped the UNT, with no other viable candidates available other than Blokhin. I don't think Blokhin wanted the job the 2nd time around, but agreed to fill in cuz nobody else would.

Of course Fomenko is a god send for the UNT, but.don't blame Blokhin for Markevic backing out like a bitch.

12. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  13. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    I think you should worry about Dnipro, more than you do about DK. You're not champions yet, and nobody has guaranteed that spot for you. We all know how Dnipro performed in the UPL at the tail end of every season in the years prior. I love how you personally all the sudden got arrogant when Dnipro managed to stay up in the table for the first time in history.

14. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Yea this is the first time I've talked truthfully and openly about Dynamo's problems, it all coincides with Dnipro doing good hahahahaha

I don't expect us to win the title at all, but I feel pretty confident about 2nd place.

15. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Why not? Now is the time. Shakthar, DK and Metallist are at their weakest now.

16. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    We don't have a clinical striker to score in the dying minutes in need of a goal, our pitch is a mess so we can lose points at home to defensive sides for no reason other than playing on a stupid potato field. We don't get bailed out with weak penalties like Shakhtar/Dynamo.

We are tied with Shakhtar right now, but we still play in Kharkiv, Odessa and Poltava. Unless Dynamo take points off Shakhtar we will fall just short. Even if they do drop ppoints we might falter 1 time too many.

But I agree, now is the time. Now or never with it likely being the last year we have Konoplyanka wearing Dnipro colors. Hopefully no injuries and any other bad luck nuances occur. Hope we get a fair shake at it, with what's happened politically, it would be nice if no corrupt predetermined biased officiating takes place.

17. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Huge win for Dnipro, as usual something stupid tried prevent us from beating teams we are miles better than. Bad enough our field is a joke, we had to play in a ternetial downpour the entire match :rolleyes: it didn't rain the entire day, it started right before kickoff and didn't let up. Same thing as the match with Fiorentina last fall, luckily we caught a few breaks and got the deserved win.

Big shoutout to Vorskla & Karpaty!!! Huge break for us, dream scenario played out on Sat. haha

If Dynamo can take points off of Shakhtar we are really in good shape for the title. Next couple weeks are tough with 4 games in 2 weeks, hopefully our pitch improves asap.

18. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ramos tactics, it doesn't even mention how he switches the teams shape and formation during the games lol.

To close out the game with Dynamo and MetZap the past few weeks he's gone to a 3-5-2/5-3-2 in the final 10 minutes. He'll put players in their not so natural positions without 2nd thought. For instance, instead of putting Kankava at CB when Cheburashka got hurt last week, he put in our 5'4" midfielder Polytilo at CB instead lol

19. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Postponed Round 19 starts today with Dnipro hosting Volyn...

The big game is tomorrow night.

Dynamo hosts Shakhtar.

20. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    I'll be surprised if Dk win this one. Our defense is too error prone. I fully expect goals both ways.

21. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Dnipro's play from the 45th-70th min was the best I've ever seen from them. It was scintillating.

It was like watching Sevilla or Valencia chase the 2nd leg at home. The pace was frantic, passing and movement plus hunting hungrily in packs on defense was something you see with Valencia at Mestalla or Liverpool at Anfiield on a European night. It was magical. Yes it was only against Volyn but still, seeing us reach this whole new level is incredible.

Our fans were fukin heroic too lol. This is the order of songs sung during the comeback
    1. national anthem
    2. Putin xuylo
    3. Voyni Sveta (epic song, our players are singing with the fans after the games now they like it so much)
    4. Slava Ukraini
    5. Dnipro song

Btw Konoplyanka's finishing is awful, he's so poor in the final 3rd. He's Eden Hazard with a worse finishing rate.

22. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I haven't been paying close enough attention recently, but are they playing games in Crimea again?

23. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Yes...

Tavria hosts Sevastopol tomorrow...

I don't think there will be any YKPAIHIAH flags flying...

24. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Maksym Shatskikh, the old warhorse continues to score...

Had the winner for Hoverla today against the Kozaks.

This guy luvs to move around. ;)

25. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    What a f**kin joke.