Emerald City Supporters

Discussion in 'Seattle Sounders FC Supporters Club' started by GMan Eric, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Yoshou

Yoshou Fan of the CCL Champ

May 12, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome to the area and supporting the Sounders. :)

If you're looking to join ECS, you may want to go to their website. They have a bunch of information about the group there and their own set of forums if you want to chat it up with them.

2. Cethe

Cethe Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    welcome to the city!!

and Yoshou is right, the ecs site & forums is the best spot to chat up members. only a couple of us post here

3. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FuzzyForeigner repped this.
  4. reedinthewind

reedinthewind Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Club:
    DC United
    Hey, much respect to you guys for outsinging the Timbers Army in their house this weekend. As a neutral, this was cool to hear.

5. Yoshou

Yoshou Fan of the CCL Champ

May 12, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah.. I was surprised at how quiet the TA was... Granted, the quick goal took the wind out if their sails, but once they got the tying goal, it didn't seem like they were very noisy. It wasn't until they were up 4-2 that they were as loud as I was expecting.

6. BTFOOM

BTFOOM Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    MD, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Just watched the highlights of the Sounders/Spurs match, especially the part about Xander.

I am a DCUnited supporter since the start, but you folks are miles ahead of the rest of MLS in how you support your team and any 'guest' players you get.

Xander's reception looked like you guys had just signed a top European player, and I"m sure he will never forget it.

Well done to all of you!!!

FuzzyForeigner and terrier repped this.