Season 16

Discussion in 'Battrick' started by Bluto11, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Craig, we've got a FC match next week!

the Windies NT manager has asked me to put two nets on Olivier. He's already elite+++ in both batting and concentration.

I told him I couldn't. Training him to where he is has left me short of young players and lots of my guys are old!

2. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That match wound up a lot closer than I thought it would be after my first innings.

Really tough luck for me this week with both losses being very, very close. :(

The trouble with the NT side of things is that it's tilting more and more to wage monsters that no team who are serious about competing domestically can support.

3. Bluto11

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I haven't heard back about putting a net on Ollie, so I'm going to keep him empty. I already screwed up my future by training him so high, well that, and training an all-arounder.

We had a strange match. It made no sense. FC has been playing tricks on me, see my match today. I'm bowling way better then I should be, batted better as well.

4. Bluto11

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Somehow I've got the #7 team in the West Indies and the #71 team in the world. I think that is as high as I'm ever going to get.